Feel nothing from T3 / Tyronene?

Mossy

Am also not 'feeling it' with Tyronene. Started straight off with three drops four times a day topically. Also added three drops to wrist, if I woke in the night. It is having zero effect so far. I thought if I did or didn't need it, I would feel something either way.
Am now starting dosing sublingually and doing one drop four times a day in case that gets a stronger reaction.
I am wondering if this has a cumulative effect or should I pretty much feel something after taking it?
How is it working for you guys now?

I know a friend of mine who used tyronene too with no effects, even at high doses.

I think hypothyroidism is way more nuanced than just a simple hormone deficiency.

I don't have personal experience with thyroid but have been considering it. I've noticed that some people who don't have success with Tyronene, or the equivalent, will do well with TyroMax.

Mazzle

OK - I've gone back to this and got a fresh bottle. I have the gene rs2235544(A;A) = Risk of significantly decreased T4-T3 thyroid conversion. At lest that's how my addled brain is understanding it.

Anyhow - i'm taking a lot of Tyronene and have been for some weeks now. Ive also been testing the water taking some NDT but no matter how small the dose it leaves me feeling unwell (feeling a lot of pressure in my head, very unsettled and jittery ) Ive also experimented with TyroMax to get me through the night but that's not so great either.

So - here is what I'm taking

4 drops on a piece of rice paper sublingually five times a day with the 5th dose in the middle of the night.
By my calculation
1drop is =8mcg so thats 4x8mcg per dose = 32mcg x five doses which is 160mcg total

It's taken me a while to get into a routine

I am only now just starting to notice some temperature benefits which seem to kick in about 30 - 60 mins after a dose though the warm feeling is short lived ( I am not taking temp, just observations)
I have noticed I sometimes feel hungry (as opposed to never feeling hungry)
I stay alert on days when I do long trips and driving at 11pm
I don't need to set reminders to take the T3 - I am constantly seeking it out
I have noticed a slight increase in BM's if I get the doses in through the day (ie from 1BM a day to sometimes 2 or 3)
I have had dreams
Perhaps the teeniest tiniest reduction in weight and waist ....... am sure I am imagining it though.

I think there may be positive changes and less heart palpitations when going to sleep
I am still waking up in middle of night / morning in a state of high anxiety, heart racing

I prepared a rice paper dose (4x8mcg) and took in middle of night and woke this morning with only mild anxiety / heart racing. I am going to continue with that and prepare one more dose and then take two through the night if I wake (5th and 6th dose) and see if this helps. I use the rice paper because I don't want to be messing around counting drops with lights on in middle of night.

I need to get more organised with additional sups.

Thats it. I was half dead anyway so had nothing to loose.

I read an interesting article today How to calculate LT3 vs. LT4 substitution: History had it right