Feel Better After Getting Blood Drawn From Me?

troubledtimes

my last posts i mention how my anxiety and depression are worse since the past couple years. i also seem to get body twitches and light headed after eating. i have low testosterone on my blood work i am 200 pounds 5'8 i actually ready that having to much iron in your body or blood can deplete testosterone or cause negative effects? i had blood work done twice in the past year and after taking some of my blood i literally felt good!? is this because i have high iron and its causing a toxic affect in me? very odd but its something i noticed i figured some of the smart people on here could help out

pro marker

my last posts i mention how my anxiety and depression are worse since the past couple years. i also seem to get body twitches and light headed after eating. i have low testosterone on my blood work i am 200 pounds 5'8 i actually ready that having to much iron in your body or blood can deplete testosterone or cause negative effects? i had blood work done twice in the past year and after taking some of my blood i literally felt good!? is this because i have high iron and its causing a toxic affect in me? very odd but its something i noticed i figured some of the smart people on here could help out
ray peat has said that blood donors are generally more healthy.

id like to try giving blood but i am terrified of the needles being infected with random viruses. i strongly believe a lot of the corona virus swabs were infected with the virus. reads positive, makes you positive. easiest way to spread the virus in a controlled manner. dont know why i haent seen anyone else think of this.

marcar72

and after taking some of my blood i literally felt good!? is this because i have high iron and its causing a toxic affect in me?

Probably more likely a placebo effect if it's just from a couple of blood works and it happens soon after it's drawn. You could still possibly have high iron causing a myriad of problems though. You should look into maybe donating blood at the Red Cross. I just started myself a little over a week ago as I'm pretty sure I have iron overload. Another couple options I've read about would be to supplement IP6 and/or apolactoferrin (Jarrow). It's suggested to take those on an empty stomach. They both chelate iron.

Vins7

How Could I know If high iron levels is being problemática for me?

How should be my Blood test, iron and ferritin and what are the main symptoms of having to much iron?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals