Feel Alpha with this potent androgen (11-keto DHT) and dopamine (Gonadin) stack

Hans

Forum Supporter

What has been your experience with these supps either alone or in combination?

tallglass13

That was my Question as well, the new formula is more of an aromatase inhibitor, and I felt less libido on it.

Zbush

Any negative side effects to watch out for with 11 - Keto DHT ?

76er

I guess there would be no reason to take DHEA and 11-Keto DHT together being that 11-Keto is superior and the two are redundant?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I'm assuming you're using the latest formula of Gonadin?
Yes, for sure. The old formulation was very strong GABA for me. Also didn't stimulate libido that I can remember.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I guess there would be no reason to take DHEA and 11-Keto DHT together being that 11-Keto is superior and the two are redundant?
Not sure if 11-keto DHT would convert to androsterone, but I think it doesn't. So using the two together should have synergistic effects.

Razvan

Very good combo but changing 11keto dht with androsterone is far more stronger for me.

tallglass13

Do you have normal/low E in general?
On blood work my estradiol is always around 40, so high. But I respond well to Reveratrol, and now am using it for a libido boost as needed. I think I may have PFS, but I am mostly cured now, so, Progesterone could be upregulated and locking up my estradiol. Theory. But I find estrogen to be a positive thing for me. Unless my estrogen is insensitive. Gbold had some advice that would ring true in practice, sometimes. He stated estrogen is what makes DHT sensitive. So when I use Resveratrol, my DHT works, and I get libido.

edoos

what's the effect of resveratrol in this case? How much mg are you using?

Charger

Very good combo but changing 11keto dht with androsterone is far more stronger for me.

I find that they're both distinct enough in their effects that one or the other could be used depending on the situation.

11-Keto basically feels like Andro without the GABA agonism. I feel very clearheaded, calm, focused, and even-keel emotionally. Andro can strongly blunt my mood at the same dose and make me less social and act a little too seriously.

Andro feels more anti-estrogen and anti-adrenaline while 11-Keto feels more anti-prolactin and anti-cortisol in a sense.

Razvan

I find that they're both distinct enough in their effects that one or the other could be used depending on the situation.

11-Keto basically feels like Andro without the GABA agonism. I feel very clearheaded, calm, focused, and even-keel emotionally. Andro can strongly blunt my mood at the same dose and make me less social and act a little too seriously.

Andro feels more anti-estrogen and anti-adrenaline while 11-Keto feels more anti-prolactin and anti-cortisol in a sense.
Not for me , andro feels gaba agonist yes,but in not any case could make me serious, it's the opposite, it makes me reckless,calm and playful, i say everything that passes trought my mind .

metamorph

@Hans thanks for this post. What did you find to be the most optimal dose both 11 keto dht & Gonadin for you and also what was the application method, internal or on skin? Thanks!

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans thanks for this post. What did you find to be the most optimal dose both 11 keto dht & Gonadin for you and also what was the application method, internal or on skin? Thanks!
I use 1 drop of 11-keto DHT on the scrotum every other day or every third day. For the gonadin, it's 2-4 drops per day orally.

metamorph

I use 1 drop of 11-keto DHT on the scrotum every other day or every third day. For the gonadin, it's 2-4 drops per day orally.
Thanks, @Hans - appreciate the response. I'll be starting this by end of week and will post results. Great article on this on your website as well!

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thanks, @Hans - appreciate the response. I'll be starting this by end of week and will post results. Great article on this on your website as well!
Great, looking forward to your results! Thanks man, appreciate it.