Fear inibhitor

Is inhibiting fear dangerous? HDAC inibhitor have this function ?

GABA likely
Phenibut, Alcohol to a degree and maybe Amino acids like Taurine and Glycine. Butter even

youngsinatra

I'd use a decent dose of magnesium, sodium and maybe some additional L-theanine. Allopregnanolone would be another candidate for me.

I agree that Phenibut could help tremendously, but I'd be concerned about addiction if it is used long-term.

Rick K

B

Blaze

Is inhibiting fear dangerous? HDAC inibhitor have this function ?
Fear is a stress response and is only a good thing when there is an actual immediate threat which fear mobilizes you to avoid. Long term fear is never good and maintains a highly destructive elevated cortisol state harming your body. Inhibiting fear is not dangerous, it is very essential to do so. Improving coping skills so mentally you get better at managing fear would be my recommended treatment, not a pill and certainly not one that messes with histones unless you use it in conjunction with a cancer treatment.. That being said, HDAC inhibitors have historically been used for mental issues. Not sure how effective they are for fear. If you want a medication that is the most effective for controlling fear and anxiety , probably the benzos are the best. In my nursing work, they seem to be the most helpful for people I have seen with fear and anxiety issues. Nothing else comes close.

Last edited by a moderator:

success23

I remember reading a book in which tha author stated that the difference between fear and excitement is breathing. Fear is just fear. Excitement is fear+heavy deep breathing.

Charger

Cat's Claw + Phosphatidylserine + 1mg Androsterone + 1 drop Pansterone in the morning, 2mg Kuinone and 425 Magnesium Malate in the evening, is a pretty effective combo for making me feel fearless and confident day-to-day.

Last edited:

stoic

I was the least inhibited when I took yohimbe bark for a few months.

I felt more confident, energetic and aggressive, but also a lot more anxious, impatient and nervous, which was making it impossible to interact with people.

Although I sometimes miss the sensations it gave me, I promised myself not to take it again.

Aad

I wish somebody would sell Vorinostat for a decent price. EXTREMELY hard to find.

golder

Yes, a few years ago. It totally eliminated all my fears, also from childhood, and it boosted my memory like there was no tomorrow. Very small amounts were needed. Sensational stuff.
Wow, that sounds absolutely incredible. Can you remember the dosage/duration you used this for? Did the fear elimination carry on after its use? Isn’t this a chemotherapy drug?

Last edited:

golder

Well I thought we all did that?
Hypometabolic people lie if it requires less energy than telling the truth. This one was of the biggest contributing and most overlooked factors of my own degeneration.

x30001

I was the least inhibited when I took yohimbe bark for a few months.

I felt more confident, energetic and aggressive, but also a lot more anxious, impatient and nervous, which was making it impossible to interact with people.

Although I sometimes miss the sensations it gave me, I promised myself not to take it again.
Yeah, Yohimbine made me feel nervous and tweaked out. Very anxiogenic

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals