FDA Food Tests For Monsanto's RoundUp (glyphosate) Are Fraud, All Food Likely Contaminated

I believe the law disallows the use of glyphosate on any organic product. If organic wheat was being desiccated with glyphosate, as conventional grains are, it would be an international scandal.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@robknob @haidut It would be really interesting to find out if organic whole wheat is also contaminated with glyphosate. If that's the case then we would need to avoid all wheat bread and pizzas :( I normally eat this brand, Food for Life Ezekiel bread. It's supposed be one of the better and nutrient dense breads out there and made from 6 types of non-gmo organic grains and legumes: wheat, soybeans, barley, millet, lentils and spelt. Ezekiel 4:9

I will see if the lab can test some organic breads as well. They typically prefer liquids but I think they can test solid food as well.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I believe the law disallows the use of glyphosate on any organic product. If organic wheat was being desiccated with glyphosate, as conventional grains are, it would be an international scandal.

We are about to find out. Yes, it is forbidden. But is it happening through indirect contamination from ground waters, bees, rain, etc? We'll see...

Davinci

I will see if the lab can test some organic breads as well. They typically prefer liquids but I think they can test solid food as well.

@haidut any feedback from the lab on whether or not they are willing to test solid food?

Davinci

yerrag

Supplement gelatin/glycine would be the easiest thing.

Isn't gelatin easily contaminated with glyphosate, as the glycine component of gelatin gets substituted by glyphosate in protein synthesis? This would happen if the feed that livestock eat were to be GMO. Ditto for collagen hydrolysate.

Looks like glycine would be a safer choice, wouldn't it?

I have been keeping daily logs of my blood pressure, and lately I was puzzled as to why my blood pressure lowering program is suffering a setback, after much progress. It started to retrace most of the reduction. I had to think what I ate that may have caused this. I then realized I've been using collagen hydrolysate from bulksupplements, and I've also been eating some tortilla chips made in China (not that US made ones are any better) that likely would be made from GMO corn. It's only a guess, but I'll just stop eating the chips and the collagen and hope my blood pressure will go back to its previous direction. Since I haven't been taking collagen and eating tortilla chips before this episode, I hope the effects don't linger for far too long. I've pretty much been avoiding anything GMO, but it's still hard to get assurances when I eat beef and pork that isn't organic. Still, I think the effects from eating tortulla chis and taking collagen would have a stronger and more immediate effect.

However, I'd have to add that when I took collagen from Great Lakes, I didn't notice any untoward spike in my blood pressure. And maybe the collagen from Bulksupplements could just be as safe to take as that of Great Lakes. It's likely that, if ever, only a small amount of glycine has been substituted by glyphosate in the gelatin used to make collagen, so the chance of collagen causing my blood pressure to increase would be slight.

But in the case of tor tills chips, where all of the corn used is GMO, that's another story. Good thing I only bought nachos just so I could use up a large bottle of salsa, which my sister gave me, and I just to let it expire and go to waste. The bad is that I'm now experiencing the effect of glyphosate toxicity (I think).

Last edited:

Soren

Forum Supporter
Fascinating stuff. There is a big move to ban it in Europe that definitely has traction.

Biggest problem I see is their a safe afordable alternative?

Argument being out forth by many is yes it might be bad but what's worse "potential harm" or rotting crops and starving. I'm sure that's a bit of a strawman argument as there are likely alternatives that are just as effective and safer.

Anyone know what these alternatives might be?

@yerrag aren't gelatin powder and collagen peptides tested for the specific amino Acid profile they contain by the manufacturer. I'm guessing some are not and many just assume but many test as it is a large part of their sales pitch. "this protein has X amount of XYZ amino acids therefore it is better for muscle growth, health, joints etc."

Traditional gelatin might actually be more risky as its not going to have its amino acid profile measured.

Great lakes collagen I think is a great product but it is produced from cows in Argentina and Brazil. I don't know about Brazil but Argentina still uses glyphosate I think.

yerrag

@yerrag aren't gelatin powder and collagen peptides tested for the specific amino Acid profile they contain by the manufacturer. I'm guessing some are not and many just assume but many test as it is a large part of their sales pitch. "this protein has X amount of XYZ amino acids therefore it is better for muscle growth, health, joints etc."

Traditional gelatin might actually be more risky as its not going to have its amino acid profile measured.

Great lakes collagen I think is a great product but it is produced from cows in Argentina and Brazil. I don't know about Brazil but Argentina still uses glyphosate I think.
I don't think the testing is very strict. Normally, we wouldn't be so worried about gelatin. But normal refers to pre-GMO days. The new normal is GMO, so testing is needed. If corn or soy or wheat isn't specifically labelled as non-GMO, we have to assume it's GMO. We also have to assume corn and soy and wheat fed to pasture is also GMO. It would be safer to get gelatin from cows and ox from areas with plenty of grazing land, as the ratio of grass eaten over GMO eaten would be greater. That way, there would be less glyphosate substituting glycine in the protein synthesis ongoing in each cow or ox. I wouldn't necessarily see sourcing from Argentina or Brazil as a negative, from this standpoint.

Momado965

When I do my Master Cleanse and I am on about day 5, and do the salt water flush- what flushes actually smells like pesticides. Thank you for the post @haidut. I have just started adding kroger " jello" to my smoothie- which I am sure if bad and contaminated but it is the only gelatin product that does not give me a headache. I add it to my mixed fruit and greek yogurt and water smoothies. Monsanto is getting away with murder.

How often can the salt flush be done? Have you heard off the sulfur suppository?

Davinci

Daniil

Does anyone know how glycine supplements is obtained? Can it contain glyphosate? I'm just not good at this chemistry. I mean the same way as gelatin.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
We are about to find out. Yes, it is forbidden. But is it happening through indirect contamination from ground waters, bees, rain, etc? We'll see...
Haidut:
Were your testing results ever posted here?

Ainaga

Interesting research on this from the academic side.
Stephanie Seneff's Home Page
the following is what it says when you scroll about one third of the way down. is it possible then that the oft-maligned sulfates in wine can actually have a therapeutic effect?

Note: These papers collectively explain how sulfate deficiency throughout the body is behind most modern diseases and conditions, and how toxic chemicals in the environment, especially glyphosate, cause this deficiency.

Ainaga

many organic regenerative farms that grow both vegetables and raise cattle are surrounded on all four sides by gmo corn and soy farms, so even the air, regardless of its direction, will contribute to contamination.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals