FDA: 2 Participants, 4 Controls Died in Pfizer Vaccine Trials

Drareg

This story isn’t making headlines in the western MSM for obvious reasons, the report news objectively as we well know, they are propaganda/marketing departments for pathologicla liberal global woke agendas. A few Jewish outlets and alternative media outlets have covered it.

As usual the words "already" and "pre existing" will get thrown about when somebody dies from vaccine side effects death certificates during covid19 has highlighted how easy it is to manipulate cause of death to protect the medical establishment, the only was around this is to legally arrange a second autopsy which isn‘t easy when you loose someone close to you.
Some May make the argument that if many die of similar causes after the vaccine a case can be pursued but many chronic issues are caused by runaway inflammatory responses as we know from being "peaty" ,the courts heavily influenced by the medical establishment don’t view it this way.

Heart disease being triggered by an excessive inflammatory response from the vaccine in the elderly will be considered "pre existing"along with many other autoimmune issues being labeled "genetically predisposed".

"However, an announcement Tuesday by the US Food and Drug Administration that revealed two participants died after receiving the vaccine during Pfizer’s clinical trials has raised the eyebrows of Israelis who worry about whether or not to raise their sleeves for the shot.

The information was released Tuesday in documents that were released ahead of a meeting scheduled for Thursday with outside experts who are set to discuss whether the vaccine should receive emergency authorization. It is not clear whether media remembered to mention that four others also died during the trials — and they were in the control group at the time — so they were people who did not even receive the vaccine.

One of the two people who died was an individual who was already immunocompromised before the vaccine was administered"

According to the published data, six of the participants in the experiment died – two of whom received the vaccine, and four from the control group (which did not receive the vaccine.) After an in-depth examination no connection was found between the experiment and the cause of death.”

burtlancast

boris

"It is not clear whether media remembered to mention that four others also died during the trials — and they were in the control group at the time — so they were people who did not even receive the vaccine."

I know Peat mentionend that vaccine studies sometimes use the same adjuvants in the placebo. I cannot find the composition for the saline injection used in the Pfizer trial. But the vaccine itself has various so called "inactive" ingredients in addition to the RNA, including 2 mysterious lipids that you can't find anything about:

The placebo group experienced fatigue, headaches and pain at the injection site. Sounds unusal for salt water?

J

jb116

I know Peat mentionend that vaccine studies sometimes use the same adjuvants in the placebo. I cannot find the composition for the saline injection used in the Pfizer trial. But the vaccine itself has various so called "inactive" ingredients in addition to the RNA, including 2 mysterious lipids that you can't find anything about:

The placebo group experienced fatigue, headaches and pain at the injection site. Sounds unusal for salt water?
Yea those lipids are part of the nanoparticles.

What one can make of it, that's a different story.
The bullsh*tters like Reuters with the assinine "fact checks" are very, very sneaky. If you ever analyze their fact checks you will notice they know how to dance around the accusation they are fact checking to make it sound like the accusation is totally false.

As an example, they said in direct response to people saying the nanoparticles contain tech for other, malevolent purposes:
"False. The lipid nanoparticles in the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine protect and transport the vaccine component. They do not contain little computers or robots."

If you notice, they won't address the actual overarching idea of "other tech for malevolent purposes" but instead specifically say one thing or another, like "no computers and robots in the nanoparticles" in this case, to make it seem like it's false. Sooo, technically, technically they don't appear to be lying perhaps.

boris

Thanks, so the nanoparticle tracking theories aren't theories.... I guess. No regular person would be able to check what is in there.

Messenger RNA (mRNA) has recently emerged as a promising class of nucleic acid therapy, with the potential to induce protein production to treat and prevent a range of diseases. However, the widespread use of mRNA as a therapeutic requires safe and effective in vivo delivery technologies. Libraries of ionizable lipid nanoparticles (LNPs) have been designed to encapsulate mRNA, prevent its degradation, and mediate intracellular delivery. However, these LNPs are typically characterized and screened in an in vitro setting, which may not fully replicate the biological barriers that they encounter in vivo. Here, we designed and evaluated a library of engineered LNPs containing barcoded mRNA (b-mRNA) to accelerate the screening of mRNA delivery platforms in vivo. These b-mRNA are similar in structure and function to regular mRNA, and contain barcodes that enable their delivery to be quantified via deep sequencing.
This platform, which enables direct barcoding and subsequent quantification of a functional mRNA, can accelerate the in vivo screening and design of LNPs for mRNA therapeutic applications such as CRISPR-Cas9 gene editing, mRNA vaccination, and other mRNA-based regenerative medicine and protein replacement therapies.

Last edited:
J

jb116

Thanks, so the nanoparticle tracking theories aren't theories.

Yes, exactly my point. Since they deny specific words/wording, not the general idea and they know damn well they are doing that.

Giraffe

Side Effects

Drug information provided by: IBM Micromedex

Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.

Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:

Less common

1. Excessive blood loss
  2. fever

Rare​

1. Anxiety
  2. burning pain in lower abdomen
  3. chest pain, severe
  4. chills
  5. confusion
  6. cough
  7. dizziness
  8. feeling of heat
  9. feeling of warmth in the lips and tongue
  10. headache (severe or dull)
  11. loss of consciousness
  12. nervousness
  13. numbness of the fingertips
  14. pain in lower back, pelvis, or stomach
  15. ringing in the ears
  16. seizures
  17. sweating
  18. thirst (sudden) or salty taste
  19. vision problems
  20. weakness

Incidence not known​

1. Bad smelling discharge from the vagina
  2. bleeding or redness at the injection site
  3. decrease in the amount of urine
  4. decreased urine output
  5. dilated neck veins
  6. extreme tiredness or weakness
  7. full or bloated feeling
  8. increase in bleeding from the uterus
  9. irregular breathing or heartbeat
  10. pain in the lower abdomen
  11. passing of pieces of tissue from the uterus
  12. pressure in the stomach
  13. stomach cramping
  14. swelling of the abdominal or stomach area
  15. swelling of the face, fingers, feet, or lower legs
  16. tightness in the chest
  17. troubled breathing
  18. weight gain
Get emergency help immediately if any of the following symptoms of overdose occur:

Symptoms of overdose
  1. Drowsiness
  2. nausea
  3. usual tiredness or weakness
  4. vomiting
Some side effects may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:

Incidence not known​

1. Loss of appetite
  2. weight loss

Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your healthcare professional.

boris

Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg and Dr. Mike Yeadon filed a petition to stay the phase 3 vaccine trials. This is from their petition:

"The mRNA vaccine candidate from Pfizer/BioNTech contains polyethylene glycol (PEG) in the coating of fatty lipid nanoparticles surrounding the mRNA. Seventy percent of the population make antibodies against PEG and most of them do not know. This could create allergic, potentially fatal reactions to a PEG-containing vaccine. PEG antibodies also can reduce the effectiveness of the vaccine. Pfizer/BioNTech is also bringing a marine invertebrate, mNeonGreen, into its vaccine. The ingredient has bioluminescent properties, which makes it attractive for medical imaging purposes, but it is unclear why an injected vaccine would need this property. mNeonGreen has unknown antigenicity."

A jellyfish-derived fluorescent protein in a vaccine? :hairpull

Giraffe

Thanks, I didn't know about that. That explains the pain, fatigue and headaches of the placebo injection. Is there any way to find out if the other "inactive ingredients" are present in it?
I wished I knew if there are other "inactive ingredients" or if osmolarity of the saline placebo matters.

edit to add: So-called normal saline (0.9% sodium chloride solution for injection) was used.

Use of Saline as a Placebo in Intra-articular Injections in Osteoarthritis: Potential Contributions to Nociceptive Pain Relief

OBSERVED EFFECTS OF SALINE ON OA BIOMARKERS
In both physiology and disease, hypertonic saline (>0.9% NaCl w/v) treatment has been used clinically for many years due to known beneficial effects. Hypertonic saline administration reduces lung leakage in both acute lung injury (ALI) and acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) [15, 16]. Neutrophil activation is attenuated by hypertonic saline, and this attenuation is reversible when normal concentrations of saline are used [17]. This phenomenon became more interesting, and perhaps more pertinent to the subject treated here, when Wright et al recently published a paper on the anti-inflammatory effect of hypertonic saline in pulmonary epithelial cells [18]. Additionally, when inflammation was induced by TNFα, hyperosmolarity reduced 3 of the 6 pro-inflammatory cytokines (RANTES, MCP-1, and IP-10) which were initially induced more than 5-fold. When IL-1β was used to induce inflammation, hyperosmolarity reduced 4 of 10 augmented pro-inflammatory cytokines (RANTES, IP-10, G-CSF, and MIP1b).

Last edited:

johnwester130

The virus does not exist - COVID is a giant occult satanic ritual.

Our repressed subconscious emotions and subconscious trauma are reflected in symbology,
government and their actions - and this includes COVID.

Pizzagate, Epstein, Clinton (a serial killer, paedophile and Satanist)
and the Royal Family are the representations of the suppressed subconscious.

There is no virus that we can solve in a lab with vaccines, vitamin D, glycine, PUFA depletion, angiostenin systems, etc

Last edited:
OP
Drareg

Drareg

Hugh Johnson

There were 42k people in the trial. US:
  • Death rate: 867.8 deaths per 100,000 population
I don't think six deaths are meaningful in a group of 42k. People die all the time, sometimes they just drop dead.

Fred

The bullsh*tters like Reuters with the assinine "fact checks" are very, very sneaky. If you ever analyze their fact checks you will notice they know how to dance around the accusation they are fact checking to make it sound like the accusation is totally false.
Here's another little "fact check" from AP News "Flu cases are not down 98% globally". ... and they're not lying. Flu is actually down 99% globally (!!!) since the launch of "covid"! Here's the WHO flu app for cumulative global cases: WHO FLUMART OUTPUTS

pro marker

The virus does not exist - COVID is a giant occult satanic ritual.

Our repressed subconscious emotions and subconscious trauma are reflected in symbology,
government and their actions - and this includes COVID.

Pizzagate, Epstein, Clinton (a serial killer, paedophile and Satanist)
and the Royal Family are the representations of the suppressed subconscious.

There is no virus that we can solve in a lab with vaccines, vitamin D, glycine, PUFA depletion, angiostenin systems, etc
i dont get this whole satanist thign at all? why does seemingly 50% of everyone on this forum believe in a satanist elite. i mean its constantly made fun of and easily accisible to all. sounds like controlled opposition too me. can you show me any sort of proof or reasoning as to why you think the elites are worshipping satan? im geniunely curious.

johnwester130

i dont get this whole satanist thign at all? why does seemingly 50% of everyone on this forum believe in a satanist elite. i mean its constantly made fun of and easily accisible to all. sounds like controlled opposition too me. can you show me any sort of proof or reasoning as to why you think the elites are worshipping satan? im geniunely curious.

it's such a vast subject that it would be difficult to summarise.

look into the pizzgate series of videos on bitchute.

I think looking into freemasonry can be useful too.