Favorite NDT

flamingpie

I've been using Thyroid-S for about 8 months, but the results have been varied. Sometimes I feel great, and other days I feel like it does nothing for me. Plus I'm nervous that there is aluminum in the filler ingredients, so I'm looking to switch. What is everyone's preferred NDT?
I've been debating between Nature-Throid and Thiroyd. The latter is much much cheaper but I don't care about spending more money for the best product.

Elize

Due to pork in the NDT none of them have been good for me.

Birdie

WP has worked well for me this year. Armour was changed again. Price sky high and it didn’t work for me. But now there seems to be a shortage of WP.

Acarpous

I have been using the American Biologics product for the past several months and have been satisfied. though I have not been able to find a consistent supplier.

ddjd

I've been using Thyroid-S for about 8 months, but the results have been varied. Sometimes I feel great, and other days I feel like it does nothing for me. Plus I'm nervous that there is aluminum in the filler ingredients, so I'm looking to switch. What is everyone's preferred NDT?
I've been debating between Nature-Throid and Thiroyd. The latter is much much cheaper but I don't care about spending more money for the best product.
What about the other one they sell. Just thiroyd it's called or something. Is that good?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals