Fauci family history

Pina

He presided over the fraudulent gain of function activities not to mention the millions of adverse events from the covid injections yet only now are people calling for his arrest?

Last edited:
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H "Fauci" Disney+ movie scores 2% in the Audience score in Rotten Tomatoes Breaking News 14
A Fauci , Pelosi Biden flip flop on vaccines Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 7
B Law Professor Francis Boyle advocates 10th Amendment action- Citizens call to Indict Fauci, et. al Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 5
DrJ Watch Anthony Fauci lie about the safety of H1N1 vaccine Vaccines 2
F DANGER! DANGER! Fauci is running the study that will show whether or not the vaccines stop transmission! Breaking News 1
encerent Fauci testified that only 50% of employees in his organization (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases) have been vaccinated Health 1
md_a Fauci on the Delta Variant :) Vaccines 8
E ANOTHER DISTRACTION (FAUCI EMAILS) TO REMOVE FOCUS FROM THE EVIL TRUTH Society 1
Brave Heart Luongo: The Fauci Files, The WuFlu, & The War To Come Vaccines 3
md_a Leaked Fauci emails Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 28
JohnHafterson Lawsuit Against Anthony Fauci/CDC Society 40
Brave Heart Dr. Fauci Ex-Employee Tells All; Decades Of Scamming And Crimes Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 8
S The Fauci/COVID-19 Dossier Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 5
tankasnowgod PCR Test Inventor Kary Mullis calls Anthony Fauci a Liar Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 22
Drareg Anthony Fauci: 40 Years Of Lies From AZT To Remdesivir Articles & Scientific Studies 26
Drareg Fauci Flu Numbers In 2016 Articles & Scientific Studies 0
J Dr. Robert Willner Talks About Big Pharma + Fauci + AIDS Cause Testimonials 3
jzeno Womp Womp: NIH DROPS Big Study Of Big Pharma Fauci's Love Child, Remdesivir Breaking News 1
M Bobby Kennedy, Mercola, Fauci's Project In China Health 1
M BREAKING! This ER Doctor Just NUKED Fauci's Pandemic Fraud Straight To Hell! Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 80
M BOOM! Stanford Doctor Reveals GAME CHANGING Covid-19 Numbers That Will SHAME Dr. Fauci FOREVER Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 11
Brave Heart Fauci Exposed? Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 89
RealNeat Fauci: "The Ultimate Solution For A Seasonal Virus Is A Vaccine" Health 4
R Dr. Fauci Himself Says COVID-19 May Actually Be No More Worse Than "the Flu" Articles & Newsletters 12
charlie Dr. Fauci Admits Coronavirus Is Basically A Bad Flu Year Breaking News 93
M I went to a family trip vacation and... Diet 5
ecstatichamster Lost Story of Vitamin E: Shute family that Dr. Peat referred to and estrogen research Ray Peat Topics 1
k2896 How to stay calm when discussing vaccines with friends and family Vaccines 78
D I’m scheduled for a major surgery soon, and my family member has a cold. Need preventative remedies... Ask For Help or Advice 3
L Videos, Articles, Graphs showing true harm of Covid shots to help friends and family members refuse the Covid shot Vaccines 497
I Starch free dinner for family ideas Diet, Recipes 49
J suggestions for family member who has trouble eating Ask For Help or Advice 8
Tash Mum just had the Pfizer vaccine - what's the case to make to stop the rest of my family taking it Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 43
BearWithMe Collagen Disorder Is Ruining My Family's Life. Help Me Break The Curse Ask For Help or Advice 13
TheBeard How Do I Convince My Family Covid Is BS? Science 69
T Need To Chat With Someone About A Family Mber Passing Male Issues 4
meatbag Pope Leo X & Clement VII: The Medici Banking Family Bought The Papacy Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 0
P Choosing Our First Family Dog Animals 46
A.D. Foods For Family Member With Type 2 Diabetes Diet 2
ScurveDream What Is The Cornerstone Of The "dysfunctional Family Unit"? Ask For Help or Advice 4
P Do You Eat Like A Weirdo In Front Of Family/friends? Diet, Recipes 50
D Dealing With Herpes Family Viruses Male Issues 9
A Safest Way To Go About Tanning Beds?-Melanoma In Family Ask For Help or Advice 13
M Why My Whole Family (mothers Side) Has Health Issues? Ask For Help or Advice 7
biggirlkisss How To Get Minocyline From Gp Aka Family Doctor Ask For Help or Advice 2
K Roseto Effect - The Connection Between Health And Family Ties Society 3
milk_lover My Family Experience With Milk Working Through Milk Issues 2
healthnatura Back to work Update - Re: death in the family. Health Natura 2
healthnatura imminent death of family member expected to slow some shipping Health Natura 2
Nina Peating Family, Depression And ADD, Success Story Testimonials 32