Fatty livers

aliml

Foods with high lipotropic capacity help reduce the deposition of fat in the liver.

1649514657946.png

FitnessMike

I think its about losing some fat in general, but it's tricky when you hypometabolic

OP
S

SamYo123

I think its about losing some fat in general, but it's tricky when you hypometabolic
Im pretty much ripped, no fat to lose tbh, Im not saying I have a fatty liver, but im saying fructose seems to affect my liver enough to create a seb dermititus

David PS

Neeters 27

First, avoiding things that harm the liver:
Excess alcohol, fructose, dietary fats and heavy metals. (iron, mercury, aluminum..)

Second, helping the liver get rid of fat and other (fatsoluble) toxins. Your liver gets rid of most of it‘s wasteproducts by the excreting them into the bile.

Problem is that 95% of bile gets re-absorbed in the GI tract. So you only eliminate 5% of your stored stuff of your liver. The good news is that you can accelerate that process by using soluble fiber (food or supplements) as they effectively bind up free bile acids in the gut. If soluble fiber does not work for you, then activated charcoal is another candidate that binds up bile and leads to final excretion of it by pooping it out.

Taking/consuming soluble fiber 3 times a day (~5g) should be sufficient. AC 1-2 times a day (on an empty stomach in the AM and/or before bed) should work too.

Consuming coffee, lactoferrin and lowering your iron footprint (by donating blood) could help too imo.
I have many friends ( all seniors) who developed fatty liver, even though they eat small and exercise - what do they have in common? Gallbladder Removal surgery in earlier years...so bile is redirected via surgery somehow, and some even have liquipoo (sorry that's what it is) because of big bile dumps. yet fatty liver. And taking taurine does nothing, other than thin the bile and in my daughter's case, made her have worse liquipoo...yikes!