Fat Loss - CorTinon 8:1

Cecilia L.

Hi all
I am trying to increase my low low T in hopes to shed some needed fat? Can anyone help with dose and how to take guidance? Is it topical or you drink in some juice? Cant find a lot of info.
Has anyone had any success with the help of CorTinon 8:1 and fat loss or muscle gains?
I am a female, 44 yrs old. I have about 20-25lbs i can get rid off. I do lift weights 4-5 times per week!
I know the starting dose is 5 drops.
I am already on 100mgs of Micronized Progesterone
Starting dose of 5 drops would of Cortinon would give me 15mgs of added Progesterone and 5mgs of DHEA

Thanks so much!

Last edited:

Andman

id cut those by 300 and stay at 4 times training per week max. should get things moving in the right direction. dont forget the vit E ofc

OP
Cecilia L.

Cecilia L.

id cut those by 300 and stay at 4 times training per week max. should get things moving in the right direction. dont forget the vit E ofc
Thank you! I will adjust my cals! I do take Vit E daily
do you know if the CorTinon is of topical use?

Andman

Thank you! I will adjust my cals! I do take Vit E daily
do you know if the CorTinon is of topical use?

dont forget to schedule regular refeed days ofc!
oral and topical both is possible, i prefer topical on any injury and oral for general use

brix

I don't think anyone on this forum would condone cutting calories from 1800 per day.

Andman

I don't think anyone on this forum would condone cutting calories from 1800 per day.

twas more to see if shes really counting them tbh :)
also, at the end of the day calories in/out matters when trying to lose weight, in this case some 20lbs

OP
Cecilia L.

Cecilia L.

No one should ever eat less than 1800 cals I would start a program with kitty from win at life. NuStrength

She gets amazing results using the Ray peat diet

@Cecilia L.
Thank you! I just purchased her program this weekend. I have to get going on learning her methods! Have you done the program?

HUF

Hi @Cecilia L. I'm male and I'm waiting for her and her husband's program for guys to be released but have had alot to do with kitty and she gets good results fixing metabolism without Weight gain. Hope you do well let us know how you get on. Cheers

Soren

Forum Supporter
I agree cutting calories is not the answer. It will likely lead to short term weight loss but long term metabolic damage that will make you gain back even more weight. Cortinon is a great tool but if you take it whilst cutting calories it might make things worse.

Philomath

@HUF and @Cecilia L. how is The nustrength program? Are you having measurable success?

LadyRae

also, at the end of the day calories in/out matters when trying to lose weight, in this case some 20lbs
I agree with you. Calories matter, and if someone has 25 lbs of weight to drop, calories definitely need to be lowered. One should still eat often to keep hunger under control, keeping protein high (100-150g) fats low, and carbs "about" twice that of protein.

Too many people gaining fat on "Peating"....

rei

I agree with you. Calories matter, and if someone has 25 lbs of weight to drop, calories definitely need to be lowered. One should still eat often to keep hunger under control, keeping protein high (100-150g) fats low, and carbs "about" twice that of protein.

Too many people gaining fat on "Peating"....
That's just wrong. Cut calories by decreasing portion size and you will tank metabolic rate. This makes you chronically sick and hungry, and fatter once you decide it's enough and decide to eat properly for a change. Only by fasting can you cut calories and force weight to come off, as fasting increases metabolic rate. This can be a good "treatment" but it is stressful and not healthy in the long-term.

LadyRae

That's just wrong. Cut calories by decreasing portion size and you will tank metabolic rate. This makes you chronically sick and hungry, and fatter once you decide it's enough and decide to eat properly for a change. Only by fasting can you cut calories and force weight to come off, as fasting increases metabolic rate. This can be a good "treatment" but it is stressful and not healthy in the long-term.
How do you suggest people lose fat?

rei

Increase metabolic health which makes the fat turn into muscle, or fasting, which forces mainly fat but also muscle to melt away.

If you are in ad health to begin with, metabolic syndrome etc. then fasting is the method that works reliably as everyone has access to it. If you have access and knowledge to use methods that make the other path possible, it's better. But in many if not most parts of the world such powerful supplements and medicine that can just directly switch over to higher metabolism and function are prescription. So only the other path is viable.

Andman

no offense brother but fasting is just ci/co and fat cant turn into muscle