Fat Gain After PUFA Restriction

Bertje

Hello everyone,
couple years ago I was realy into low carb/keto diets, in the beginning I felt good, lost weigth (fat, glycogen and muscle...), but after a while I started to develop depression, insomnia etc etc... I started to eat normal again and a lot of my symptoms dissapeared, but of course I als gained a lot of fat, more than before low carbing.

Luckly when I started low carbing, I already knew of the fact that I should not eat PUFA's, so my question is, the fat I gained after recovering from low carbing, should be mostly PUFA free then?

sladerunner69

Hello everyone,
couple years ago I was realy into low carb/keto diets, in the beginning I felt good, lost weigth (fat, glycogen and muscle...), but after a while I started to develop depression, insomnia etc etc... I started to eat normal again and a lot of my symptoms dissapeared, but of course I als gained a lot of fat, more than before low carbing.

Luckly when I started low carbing, I already knew of the fact that I should not eat PUFA's, so my question is, the fat I gained after recovering from low carbing, should be mostly PUFA free then?

Shouldn't the title then be, Fat gain after reintroducing carbs? You were restricting pufas before, during, and after your fat gain.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals