Fat Around Thighs And Butt 21 Male

Dan010101

Hi guys I have had this issue for a while where it seems I gain the majority of my fat on my thighs and butt, I am a muscular build 6ft guy. It gets bad that I get too big for my jeans :/ could this be a hormonal issue? and what could I do to stop it?

I have been peating for a year

cyclops

519269a887d3af30358b990c6fad0757--spandex-movie-quotes.jpg

DaveFoster

I'm also like this. I've bulked up to 240, and I look like 200. Keeping estrogen low helps dissuade the deposition of fat in the breast area.

fradon

muscular guy means GROWTH HORMONE means Estrogen WHICH means yes hormone issues.

cut out as many estrogen foods as possible. Wheat, beans, corn, soy, beer. keep insuline low as possible buy low meals.

DavePalumbo

I too was thinking it's estrogen, feminine body comp., but no, it's mostly genetic. Some genetic defects causes bizarre accumulation of fat. Some say it's hormones but I had shut down my estrogen levels by crashing it with dht and aromasin (pharmaceutical aromatase inhibitor) and as far as I could tell it did ABSOLUTELY nothing.. so so much for estrogen! I was even adding the dht to my chest area.. did nothing but give me menopause symptoms.........

smith

Why is it that those who want something never have it, and those who have something never want it
what an absurd existence this is

lampofred

High doses of progesterone in just a couple of days makes my thighs very thin and makes my butt flat. But if I stop using it, the fat comes back as quickly as it goes away

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals