Fat Around My Middle

Dutchie

@Tara Thanx for the tip.I first had to Google what a floodlamp was;) ...they're those constructionsite lamps. Are they all infrared,within the same ligthradius category?

@BP Chickennecks aren't sold here,but thanx for the suggestion. I once tried making broth/gelatin from lamb bones. It wasn't a success and I ended up throwing it away. It looked like this unclear whiteish wiggly mess.;)

@Loess Thanx,even though I don't eat any of the things you've mentioned. I'm constantly calculating stuff,how I can save etc. At the supermarket they put a discount sticker on foods that are close to the expirydate,so I always go 'sticker shopping.'.

I just wanted to add real quick to please demand that they do not x-ray you in any way, shape or form. They can look around with a camera all they want but be sure to be adamant that there is no radiation involved. You are not in a life threatening situation so there is no need for you to be exposed to unnecessary radiation. It might be best to research any testing that's suggested before you go through with it. Usually the test will be scheduled for a different day than the original consultation so you should have a bit of time to see what the recommended test entails. :2cents

I appreciate your strongly worded two cents Blossom! Really helps drill the idea into my head. :thankyoublue

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals