Makrosky

It’s unbelievable. I’m living in a small town in (east) Germany. The testing stations are completely overrun - hundreds of people, also children standing in the cold, in the rain - only to get their test certificate. People who are working the whole day, finishing their day by standing in a line for 2 hours, freezing, only to get their certificate to go to work the next day. What the hell.
I wish the best for everyone, even the vaccinated - the most of them I see are in deep fear.
They deserve death. I would like to put faces to the masters of this plandemic. Because politicians, MSM, doctors, etc. are just a smoke screen following orders. Who is behind? I want blood.

Makrosky

Follow the money...
This can't be about money man. And I don't believe it is about depopulation either, since they could do that in many other ways and more effectively. This is about control and power, imposing a digital ID or a good citizen ID or something like that. Or to control people like in china. And I don't know who is behind that.

CiggyTardust

This can't be about money man. And I don't believe it is about depopulation either, since they could do that in many other ways and more effectively. This is about control and power, imposing a digital ID or a good citizen ID or something like that. Or to control people like in china. And I don't know who is behind that.
If you follow the funding, you will get to those pulling the strings.

I believe this leads back to the people in Davos... specifically the World Economic Forum. Then you have the WHO and its major funders... Bill Gates being one of the most notorious. The WHO is of course part of the United Nations.

hei

So far it's not sure if they force-jab you in jail. I wouldn't be surprised though.

What's your solution?
Don't forget that when you're in jail they'll be wearing down your health with garbage food and bad conditions, and every so often will organise covid outbreaks in the jail. You won't be allowed to bring treatments with you but maybe they'll force remdesivir on you if you start getting sick. They'll write off deaths as "brought it upon himself, at least he was in jail so he couldn't kill any vaxxeds with it".

Makrosky

Don't forget that when you're in jail they'll be wearing down your health with garbage food and bad conditions, and every so often will organise covid outbreaks in the jail. You won't be allowed to bring treatments with you but maybe they'll force remdesivir on you if you start getting sick. They'll write off deaths as "brought it upon himself, at least he was in jail so he couldn't kill any vaxxeds with it".
Very true. If they have been torturing everyone ffor 2 years now. Imagine what they will do once you belong to them. Jail is not an option. Sweden and living close to a solarium. That's gonna be. Or trying to find a job in Florida.

@Lollipop2 how is it going in Florida? does it look like it will resist the war?

Makrosky

If you follow the funding, you will get to those pulling the strings.

I believe this leads back to the people in Davos... specifically the World Economic Forum. Then you have the WHO and its major funders... Bill Gates being one of the most notorious. The WHO is of course part of the United Nations.
Thanks. I think someone posted info on the WEF and their plans.

-Luke-

Are there any users from Poland here? What is the situation there?

I listened to a podcast with a Polish journalist a few weeks ago. She said that among the unvaccinated in Poland there were many voters and supporters of the ruling party, so the government was extremely cautious. Could Poland be an alternative?

Clavius78

Tagging along in this thread. No mandate in my country (Netherlands) yet. After Austria and Germany I'm afraid that the Netherlands will follow fairly quickly. Otherwise I would gladly welcome an Austrian or German family. I got space enough.

-Luke-

Tagging along in this thread. No mandate in my country (Netherlands) yet. After Austria and Germany I'm afraid that the Netherlands will follow fairly quickly. Otherwise I would gladly welcome an Austrian or German family. I got space enough.
I thought about the Netherlands, since I speak some Dutch and like the country. But I'm afraid the announcements in Austria and Germany will now start an avalanche and soon you will not be safe anywhere in (Western) Europe. I hope I'm wrong and the Dutch will be spared.

Orome

Forum Supporter
Or trying to find a job in Florida.

I doubt there will be enough space in Florida (I assume many Americans will also move there soon). And isn't it that only fully vaccinated people are allowed to enter the US currently? And I doubt that this will change anytime soon. So probably only an option for those who want to avoid the unlimited boosters.

Orome

Forum Supporter
I thought about the Netherlands, since I speak some Dutch and like the country. But I'm afraid the announcements in Austria and Germany will now start an avalanche and soon you will not be safe anywhere in (Western) Europe. I hope I'm wrong and the Dutch will be spared.
Yes, that's the problem. I think this will soon become a European thing. I currently work in Luxembourg (while living in Germany) and they also announced the 3G at work starting in January. And although the Prime Minister (Xavier Bettel) promised in spring that vaccines will not become mandatory with him he now says something "I hope we don't have to do it". So I am quite sure they will follow as well. I don't see any "save" EU country where one could move to at the moment.

TomS

It would be very worthwhile to make Sweden great again with European citizens from West to east to south. In the process mitigating the disastrous effects their „other“ immigration policy (now stopped) caused

I’d love to be a co-citizen of Spaniards, Croatians, Poles, Slovenians and all the Rest - all those who value and Are ready to defend basic human rights and dignity and the rule of law
Still Hungary is without mandate.

hei

EU should consider mandatory vaccinations, says Ursula von der Leyen

13:34 Daniel Boffey
The Guardian’s Brussels bureau chief, Daniel Boffey, is at an EU press conference this afternoon.
He reports that European Commission president Ursula von der Leyen has said mandatory vaccination in the EU should be considered as Europe is desperately battling to control the spread of the Omicron Covid variant.
The commission also backed pre-travel PCR tests for travel within and outside the EU.

Orome

Forum Supporter

EU should consider mandatory vaccinations, says Ursula von der Leyen

13:34 Daniel Boffey
The Guardian’s Brussels bureau chief, Daniel Boffey, is at an EU press conference this afternoon.
He reports that European Commission president Ursula von der Leyen has said mandatory vaccination in the EU should be considered as Europe is desperately battling to control the spread of the Omicron Covid variant.
The commission also backed pre-travel PCR tests for travel within and outside the EU.

Oh how fitting. She was not even properly elected by the member states (same as in Austria). :(

-Luke-

From what I'm hearing, Hungary and Poland are Europe's last hope...
They must get out of the EUSSR first. But that could happen soon anyway.

P

Peatness

Tyranny forces people to run. Tyranny turns people into migrants

Back
Top Bottom