Ben.

Isn't it easier to pay the damn fine? 3600 bucks is a lot but not the end of the world?
You think you pay the fine and thats that? You still have to get the vaccine. And if you violate "the law" repeadetly they will put you into "erziehungshaft" (jail basicly).

So no, its not ok or even reasonable to pay the 3600 euros not even if that was the only thing one would need to do, the entire thing is criminal in every aspect. I mean consider all the other factors (not being allowed to work, being locked at home, mask enforcements, rigorous testing punishment, have your money/possesion stripped from you and possible jail time) all to force you into a medical experiment.

Also idk what a great living you make but 3600 euros can break some peoples neck financially.

By that logic one should've just went and get vaccinated but the issue is not the money or the vaxx at this point anymore but the wrongdoing of the people in power that implements a new order (new normal) and takes power from the people to the goverment. Basicly implementing a subscription model for the public that they've no choice in while simultanously stripping them of basic rights.

Dont pay it, dont let them do what they want, that was the whole issue from the start with this entire thing and why it has gotten this bad in the first place ...

Last edited:

Doc Sandoz

I'm from Salzburg. Unvaxxed.

Today, I had to send a ***t load of money (taxes) to this fascist government. But hey, they will reward me with a free vaccination in February... Joke aside. I thought about leaving Austria many times and taking the money with me hahaha, but I think it would be a cowardly move, leaving all my relatives behind.

I will never take this vax, period!!!
Was the guillotine ever used in Austria? When people finally catch on to this fraud there will be hell to pay.

You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of them all of the time.

UltraInstinct

Isn't it easier to pay the damn fine? 3600 bucks is a lot but not the end of the world?
Currently, we don't know the exact fines. The 3600 EUR is for healthcare workers if they don't take the first jab. 1450 EUR for the booster shots. Some believe it will be the same for the general population. Some say that the 3600 EUR is the upper limit, that the first fine will be lower and it will become higher every time someone doesn't take the jab at the scheduled appointment (as scheduled by the goverment)

But yeah, it would be less stressful to pay the fine if it gives you "freedom" for at least a few months.

Makrosky

You think you pay the fine and thats that? You still have to get the vaccine. And if you violate "the law" repeadetly they will put you into "erziehungshaft" (jail basicly).

So no, its not ok or even reasonable to pay the 3600 euros not even if that was the only thing one would need to do, the entire thing is criminal in every aspect. I mean consider all the other factors (not being allowed to work, being locked at home, mask enforcements, rigorous testing punishment, have your money/possesion stripped from you and possible jail time) all to force you into a medical experiment.

Also idk what a great living you make but 3600 euros can break some peoples neck financially.

By that logic one should've just went and get vaccinated but the issue is not the money or the vaxx at this point anymore but the wrongdoing of the people in power that implements a new order (new normal) and takes power from the people to the goverment. Basicly implementing a subscription model for the public that they've no choice in while simultanously stripping them of basic rights.

Dont pay it, dont let them do what they want, that was the whole issue from the start with this entire thing and why it has gotten this bad in the first place ...
I think you missunderstood me. Let me clarify:
1) I basically agree with you on everything you said.
2) I thought the fine was a one time thing.
3) How in hell are you going to avoid this without paying the fine? Flying away to... where?
4) Given the option to get a loan to pay 3600 bucks (which, again, is not the end of the world if you life is at stake) is much cheaper than having to emigrate to... where? Vietnam? Nigeria? This will arrive everywhere in the wesr. It is a matter of time.

Makrosky

Jesus ******* christ. Unbelievable.
Currently, we don't know the exact fines. The 3600 EUR is for healthcare workers if they don't take the first jab. 1450 EUR for the booster shots. Some believe it will be the same for the general population. Some say that the 3600 EUR is the upper limit, that the first fine will be lower and it will become higher every time someone doesn't take the jab at the scheduled appointment (as scheduled by the goverment)

But yeah, it would be less stressful to pay the fine if it gives you "freedom" for at least a few months.

Ben.

I think you missunderstood me. Let me clarify:
1) I basically agree with you on everything you said.
2) I thought the fine was a one time thing.
3) How in hell are you going to avoid this without paying the fine? Flying away to... where?
4) Given the option to get a loan to pay 3600 bucks (which, again, is not the end of the world if you life is at stake) is much cheaper than having to emigrate to... where? Vietnam? Nigeria? This will arrive everywhere in the wesr. It is a matter of time.

I see, you look at it from the "its a sealed deal" and the "least individual damage" perspective.

You would be right if we were to assume that not enough people stand against it. My hope is not entirely lost however, they cant fine and imprision hundred of thousands of citiziens.

Fleeing seems futile as you've said (horrible that one even needs to think about this). Taking all the money from the bank and hiding it would be the first thing i'd do, same goes for certain items in my household i'd like to keep. Then i'd leave my apartment and do some couchsurfing.

From that standpoint i'll be a man that they can't take anything from from a material point of view. Which only leaves jail they can blackmail me with. A decision not many would take. Hiding will also only work for a certain time. But even in the most horrible times of war, at some point tyranny came to a halt eventually. I wonder how long i can keep my head up,as stupid as it may sound from a individual and financial perspective. But before it comes to all of that, every other avenue i can take will be investigated and employed. First thing would or should be finding a proper legal representation ...

Ofcourse if you have a better plan to stand up against all and every measure, do tell, i dont think paying money will accomplish anything but hurting oneself.

UltraInstinct

Was the guillotine ever used in Austria? When people finally catch on to this fraud there will be hell to pay.

You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of them all of the time.

Yes, it was, so we don't lack experience. ? But I think only a small percentage of people will still be unvaxxed on the 1st of February (mandatory vaccinations start or you must have had the vax before that date) because since they announced the mandated vaccinations, Austria has one of the highest daily vax rates in all of Europe. Luckly mostly booster shots. And I think as long as the MSM is on their side, we will be in this until the new system has been successfully implemented. It is so sad. People, even some who are aware about what's going on, must comply at this point.

But there is still hope that the mandate was just fearmongering to get higher vax rates. Maybe it being higher will help the few unvaxxed, but I doubt it. But I'm afraid that at this point the whole world is watching us and that they have higher orders to push it even if a certain rate has been reached.

Makrosky

I see, you look at it from the "its a sealed deal" and the "least individual damage" perspective.

You would be right if we were to assume that not enough people stand against it. My hope is not entirely lost however, they cant fine and imprision hundred of thousands of citiziens.

Fleeing seems futile as you've said (horrible that one even needs to think about this). Taking all the money from the bank and hiding it would be the first thing i'd do, same goes for certain items in my household i'd like to keep. Then i'd leave my apartment and do some couchsurfing.

From that standpoint i'll be a man that they can't take anything from from a material point of view. Which only leaves jail they can blackmail me with. A decision not many would take. Hiding will also only work for a certain time. But even in the most horrible times of war, at some point tyranny came to a halt eventually. I wonder how long i can keep my head up,as stupid as it may sound from a individual and financial perspective. But before it comes to all of that, every other avenue i can take will be investigated and employed. First thing would or should be finding a proper legal representation ...

Ofcourse if you have a better plan to stand up against all and every measure, do tell, i dont think paying money will accomplish anything but hurting oneself.
Again, agree with you. Two more things:

1) I said pay the fine of course thinking all other routes are exhausted. What routes are those anyway? Ten thousand people taking the streets in the netherlands last week? Same in Viena? Is that all? We are quite ****88 up my friend. I think the only way now is: fund lawyers that take this to court and employ guerrilla and camouflage tactics.

2) I have lost all hope on vaxxeds, really. They are ABSOLUTELY brainwashed. I think this is, by far, the most shocking and hurting of all this. It is very, very sad and depressing. I have been sending some blatant evidences to whatsapp groups these lasts days and silence and anger is all I got. Absolutely demoralising, really.

TomS

I also think that mandatory vaccination is just a fearmongering in order to increase number of vaxxed people. For me the new PCR test is a godsend, as I can move to and from Salzburg and Germany everyday. 10 units keeps until end of December, so f@scist Austrian government can not separate us as they wanted. I move from home to office and back by bicycle, distance is 21 kms to and from. This weekend I deliver foods from Kaufland in my backsack, as no Austrian people may cross the border for buying foodstuff in Germany. Do not worry, from next June everything will move smoothly again.

Doc Sandoz

Yes, it was, so we don't lack experience. ? But I think only a small percentage of people will still be unvaxxed on the 1st of February (mandatory vaccinations start or you must have had the vax before that date) because since they announced the mandated vaccinations, Austria has one of the highest daily vax rates in all of Europe. Luckly mostly booster shots. And I think as long as the MSM is on their side, we will be in this until the new system has been successfully implemented. It is so sad. People, even some who are aware about what's going on, must comply at this point.

But there is still hope that the mandate was just fearmongering to get higher vax rates. Maybe it being higher will help the few unvaxxed, but I doubt it. But I'm afraid that at this point the whole world is watching us and that they have higher orders to push it even if a certain rate has been reached.
All will become unvaxxed unless they take Booster #1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ad nauseam. At some point all but the totally brain-dead will realize it's a scam. Add to that ever increasing adverse effects from this poison, favorite sports players dropping like flies etc, even the densest will have to catch on at some point.

Andman

In hindsight there are a lot of things that seem quite sketchy. Why didn't WEF Young Global Leader Sebastian Kurz fight for his government and immediately dropped the FPÖ (although Strache immediately resigned)? Why did a German magazine/newspaper (Der Spiegel) have such a vested interest in overthrowing the Austrian government? And why did this exact magazine get more than $5 Million by the Bill Gates Foundation?

View attachment 30594

I wonder if we will ever find out.

yeah man der spiegel is among the worst of the worst, now i know why at least :D
Glad to hear. Greetings from Tirol.
- A guy who is about to hide his money and possesions.
Maybe i'll find someone that can hide me in a basement or a bunker somewhere.

I'm from Salzburg. Unvaxxed.

Today, I had to send a ***t load of money (taxes) to this fascist government. But hey, they will reward me with a free vaccination in February... Joke aside. I thought about leaving Austria many times and taking the money with me hahaha, but I think it would be a cowardly move, leaving all my relatives behind.

I will never take this vax, period!!!

greetings from Vienna! Leaving is not an option for me, for one because im probably to lazy to actually go through with it, but i dont want to leave anyone behind neither.

Again, agree with you. Two more things:

1) I said pay the fine of course thinking all other routes are exhausted. What routes are those anyway? Ten thousand people taking the streets in the netherlands last week? Same in Viena? Is that all? We are quite ****88 up my friend. I think the only way now is: fund lawyers that take this to court and employ guerrilla and camouflage tactics.

2) I have lost all hope on vaxxeds, really. They are ABSOLUTELY brainwashed. I think this is, by far, the most shocking and hurting of all this. It is very, very sad and depressing. I have been sending some blatant evidences to whatsapp groups these lasts days and silence and anger is all I got. Absolutely demoralising, really.
1) up to 350.000 in vienna last saturday :) several lawyers already doing just that (and have been for a while) - i agree this doesnt seem like much but it seems to me that escalation to violence is just what "they" want
2) most of them, yes, but not all of them. esp once they realize that their vaxxed status is only valid for ~6 months

-Luke-

I also think that mandatory vaccination is just a fearmongering in order to increase number of vaxxed people.
I think that is quite possible. I think currently you can only wait and see what happens. And hope that enough people stay strong. If many people now give in to the pressure and get vaxxed, it could lead to two scenarios: First, it will no longer be necessary to force a small minority into getting the vaxx. Secondly, the small minority will be forced to get vaxxed even more, since less resistance can be expected. History tells me that the second option is more likely, but who knows. If a significant amount of people (~ 15% of the population or more) stays strong, that may be enough.

Birdie

Warning from American Heart Association Journals

8 November 2021

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning | Circulation

At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.

Orome

Forum Supporter
From a legal perspective I doubt that it could become mandatory (outside your workplace) as long as it has only the emergency authorization in Europe. So I would think this is will be their next goal - getting the "normal" authorization.
But on the other hand I have no idea how the EMA could grant it. I mean let's take Pfizer: The emergency authorization was granted because of provided "evidence" of a +90% efficacy and under the assumption that you have to take 2 shots and you're done. Now everybody knows that both numbers were wrong and everything has been a blatant lie. Now they grasp at their last straw "less likely to get a severe infection"..blablabla.

It really is the same as with any bull**** topic of the woke left which is constantly moving the goalposts.

Last edited:

Mauritio

Warning from American Heart Association Journals

8 November 2021

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning | Circulation

At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.
Great find . I'd like to see if inflammatory markers are staying at a similar level even 10 weeks post vaccine. If so that would make a really good case for the mRNA beeing incorporated in our genome and a constant production of spike protein!

On the other hand, mainstream wont accept this study... to be fair, they have some valid concerns.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/COVID19/comments/qy88on/abstract_10712_mrna_covid_vaccines_dramatically/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Giraffe

I think that is quite possible. I think currently you can only wait and see what happens. And hope that enough people stay strong. If many people now give in to the pressure and get vaxxed, it could lead to two scenarios: First, it will no longer be necessary to force a small minority into getting the vaxx. Secondly, the small minority will be forced to get vaxxed even more, since less resistance can be expected. History tells me that the second option is more likely, but who knows. If a significant amount of people (~ 15% of the population or more) stays strong, that may be enough.

Remember how they changed the goalposts every two weeks? Plus, they changed the definition of "pandemic". They changed the definition of "vaccine". Now Fauci is talking about changing the definition of "fully vaccinated" to include boosters. The vaxxed will need boosters after nine months... no, after six ... hmm. maybe after four. Vaccinated people that don't get their boosters in time, will face the same harassment as the non-vaccinated ones. By this new newspeak definition of "vaccinated" they are "not vaccinated", despite have been jabbed several times. Everyone will be forced to get the injections every couple of months. The elites want to impose their vaccine passports on the people. It's all about control. This will only stop when enough people resist.

Regina

Remember how they changed the goalposts every two weeks? Plus, they changed the definition of "pandemic". They changed the definition of "vaccine". Now Fauci is talking about changing the definition of "fully vaccinated" to include boosters. The vaxxed will need boosters after nine months... no, after six ... hmm. maybe after four. Vaccinated people that don't get their boosters in time, will face the same harassment as the non-vaccinated ones. By this new newspeak definition of "vaccinated" they are "not vaccinated", despite have been jabbed several times. Everyone will be forced to get the injections every couple of months. The elites want to impose their vaccine passports on the people. It's all about control. This will only stop when enough people resist.
Yeah, that doesn't sound right out of the protocols of zion at all. :banghead:

Makrosky

Considering they have the technology to shed that damn mRNA thing on everyone, it is clear to me that what they are after is not the money, or depopulation or anytjing like that. They are after the global ID/passport and all that comes with it.

Back
Top Bottom