Mauritio

That I knew, I think they started with a limited number of people for now, somewhere in the single digit millions?
Supposedly China has way more app integration and app control over everything that most of the countries, which is not a surprise as the pressure there is high to make everything faster and simpler at any cost in order for the country to advance fast and gain world leader status.
Beside the easy control over the cash and privacy, there is also the know invisible money effect of credit cards, you are willing to spend if you don't actually see the currency in your hand and not only that you are more willing to spends and buy but you are also more willing to pay for higher cost products that way.
Mexico is next.

Birdie

Oh, I missed that about bit chute. Easier to forward. TY

Mauritio

Thank you. Uploaded and watched. A+ ..
You uploaded it on YouTube?

I'm wondering how long it will take until they take it down . For me it was just a few hours .

Gustav3Y

Mexico is next.
This one is unexpected considering their situation and how many US people love the more "relaxed" ways of Mexico.

Actually I wonder if big power (let's say US) could actually hack a lesser power's digital currency and learn all about what is going on?
Isn't that going to potentially derail or manipulate the lesser's power entirely economics without even using embargoes (which are somewhat upfront)?

Birdie

Mauritio

This one is unexpected considering their situation and how many US people love the more "relaxed" ways of Mexico.

Actually I wonder if big power (let's say US) could actually hack a lesser power's digital currency and learn all about what is going on?
Isn't that going to potentially derail or manipulate the lesser's power entirely economics without even using embargoes (which are somewhat upfront)?
Yes it's kind of surprising. The article suggests that the government wants to get their part of the cake on the taxes on the "informal economy" . I think the cartels might be a big part of that informal sector and I think its known how much power they have in Mexico ,so maybe it's a plan to undermine them in someway. Dont known, but I'm sure the cartels wont give up easily.

Mauritio

Gustav3Y

Yes it's kind of surprising. The article suggests that the government wants to get their part of the cake on the taxes on the "informal economy" . I think the cartels might be a big part of that informal sector and I think its known how much power they have in Mexico ,so maybe it's a plan to undermine them in someway. Dont known, but I'm sure the cartels wont give up easily.
I was not necessary thinking about the cartels, more that are let's say expats in Mexico living a relaxed life from many parts of the world. The digital currency and acces from other countries to hack into these Mexican files kind of ruins that.

Actually I wonder if there won't be a global pressure for digital currency, you saw what happened with Ireland, due to Germany and France they were forced to raises the taxes for foreign companies as new rules are put out that certain low taxes won't be allowed in the EU.
It is no concidence that all the giants are in in Ireland, Google, Apple, etc.

This also goes back to the argument Germany had with the UK and their many off-shore zero tax islands, something that obviously as regular folks people could care less. And you know about the German authorities paying and forcing bankers in Switzerland just to give account details of people, there was a famous case in the press.
And in 2019 there was also the banker what was convicted of espionage for tax purposes.
Also in the press you see recently Swiss banks have to pay 2.8B Euro to Germany due to tax reasons, well you can read the articles about that.

Why I am saying this? It is because Germany clearly has massive issues with Switzerland and UK's many off-shore no tax island and the digital currency would rather put a dent on some of these. You could say well the private citizens could care less, sure, but it's not the decision of private citizens where most countries are headed.

Birdie

I think you mean downloaded ?!
I was thinking about that later. Yes should be that I downloaded the mp4. I was gonna have to learn to forward it from there, but luckily you put it on bitchute. Thank you

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

I actually thought it was quite expected. It is hard to see the US govt allowing its immediate neighbors to have a semblance of normality while people in the US are being subjected to financial/social collapse and/or full-on fascism. It would result in millions flooding down south, necessitating a military invasion of Mexico and potentially thwarting/delaying the elite's plans for the US. It would be easier and strategically smarter to just destabilize all immediate neighbors like Canada, Mexico and Central America so that for most Americans there is no reasonable escape option nearby.

Makrosky

I actually thought it was quite expected. It is hard to see the US govt allowing its immediate neighbors to have a semblance of normality while people in the US are being subjected to financial/social collapse and/or full-on fascism. It would result in millions flooding down south, necessitating a military invasion of Mexico and potentially thwarting/delaying the elite's plans for the US. It would be easier and strategically smarter to just destabilize all immediate neighbors like Canada, Mexico and Central America so that for most Americans there is no reasonable escape option nearby.
Haven't the US being destabilizing the whole central and south america for the last century at least?

"destabilizing" to be very generous btw. I will spare the real word.

Makrosky

I was not necessary thinking about the cartels, more that are let's say expats in Mexico living a relaxed life from many parts of the world. The digital currency and acces from other countries to hack into these Mexican files kind of ruins that.

Actually I wonder if there won't be a global pressure for digital currency, you saw what happened with Ireland, due to Germany and France they were forced to raises the taxes for foreign companies as new rules are put out that certain low taxes won't be allowed in the EU.
It is no concidence that all the giants are in in Ireland, Google, Apple, etc.

This also goes back to the argument Germany had with the UK and their many off-shore zero tax islands, something that obviously as regular folks people could care less. And you know about the German authorities paying and forcing bankers in Switzerland just to give account details of people, there was a famous case in the press.
And in 2019 there was also the banker what was convicted of espionage for tax purposes.
Also in the press you see recently Swiss banks have to pay 2.8B Euro to Germany due to tax reasons, well you can read the articles about that.

Why I am saying this? It is because Germany clearly has massive issues with Switzerland and UK's many off-shore no tax island and the digital currency would rather put a dent on some of these. You could say well the private citizens could care less, sure, but it's not the decision of private citizens where most countries are headed.
I think it is the opposite. Big fortunes (those that use swiss banks and UK offshores) will ALWAYS find a way to evade. The measures are for the 99%. Control and subjugation ala China style. Big fishes swim together, they are in another league.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haven't the US being destabilizing the whole central and south america for the last century at least?

"destabilizing" to be very generous btw. I will spare the real word.

Sure, it is worse than destabilizing. I meant it in relative terms and in regards to the Great Reset - i.e. if the US becomes unstable domestically, I doubt it would allow its neighbors to attract refugees by remaining less unstable than itself.

Gustav3Y

I think it is the opposite. Big fortunes (those that use swiss banks and UK offshores) will ALWAYS find a way to evade. The measures are for the 99%. Control and subjugation ala China style. Big fishes swim together, they are in another league.
China style does seems to be attractive to many politicians indeed.
Of course we know that security is always quoted as the primary reason for control, which for most folks will always make sense and will never ring a bell.

I do not believe that big fish ALWAYS escape, at least we know in Russia the big fish were caught and executed and the entire system replaced with a different one and even large numbers of military elite were executed also later.
Big events that re-write the entire society and the big fish don't escape have happened before that's what I am trying to say.

Gustav3Y

I have to correct that the number is not in the billions but in the millions, 2.65 million CHF.

Mauritio

Not even the police wants to be part of this !! I hope they're gonna stop complying at some point in the near future.
IMG_20220101_174013_899.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom