Andman

Even the police now speaks of more than 40000 demonstrators in Vienna. So, according to the experience of past demos, it should be more than 100000.

easily more than last time, many off-duty policemen and soldiers as well.

of course there was an antifa counter protest too, around 1500 people, stupidity thats hard to believe ??‍♂️

-Luke-

of course there was an antifa counter protest too, around 1500 people, stupidity thats hard to believe ??‍♂️
The antifa is a huge joke nowadays. They used to be against the state, now they hate those who demonstrate against the government. They used to be against "the capital", today they are the best lobbyists of the pharmaceutical industry.

Modern SA.

L

Lord Cola

Does anyone have the data for Austria's yearly death rates, stratified by age over multiple years?

I read somewhere that Germany did not have above average death rates in 2020 when death rates were stratified by age (eg death rate for 20-29 year old range, 30-39 year old range, so on) but I could not find the raw data after a quick search.

mayku-T-meelo

Does anyone have the data for Austria's yearly death rates, stratified by age over multiple years?

I read somewhere that Germany did not have above average death rates in 2020 when death rates were stratified by age (eg death rate for 20-29 year old range, 30-39 year old range, so on) but I could not find the raw data after a quick search.

Here's the data for more or less all European countries:

Specifically for Austria for all ages:

1638783340659.png

There's a very obvious upsurge only in the group 75-85 and above, it's getting near substantial for groups 45-65 and 65-75, that's all near the end of 2020. For what it's worth - it's very comparable to the beginning of 2017. You can choose the age group from the drop down menu on the left.

pushkin

-Luke-

So, if you pay 3,600€ you have literally bought yourself exemption from taking the vaccination?
For a while. Then everything starts all over again.

Edit:
By the way, one of the biggest totalitarians and agitators in the whole country, Karl Lauterbach, becomes the new Minister of Health in Germany. Now, at the latest, no one can say "we couldn't know that" (a tradition in Germany). It is clear where the journey is headed.

Ben.

This must be nothing but a threat! How can they put +4 million people in jail? This is only a move to raise the vaxx rate, they have already backed down on the cost of the fine. Even Nazi Germany was unable to keep that many people locked up. So, if you pay 3,600€ you have literally bought yourself exemption from taking the vaccination? How can that be? Some health emergency!

Where does it say you are "free" if you pay 3,6k euros? Can someone point me to that information? Im sure that is a one time fine that when one fails to pay will have them strip one of your possesions from you or draft it from your bank account. Meanwhile you get a new appointment for the vaxx (which i highly doubt is 6 months away). If one fails to pay or comply then they are threatening with jailtime.

But i see it the same way you do. Its a evil way to increase the vaxx rate. People realy need to connect and build communities or else resisting will be almost impossible. The demosntrations and resistance in austria seems to grow.

-Luke-

The demosntrations and resistance in austria seems to grow.
I hope so. Look at this table. It's about the demonstrations during the endgame of the DDR (GDR). It started with just over a thousand, two months later it was half a million (in one city). There will also be tens of thousands of people added to the unvaccinated on a regular basis when their Covid certificate expires. Sure, a large portion of them will take the "booster," but some will refuse and join the resistance.

I also have the perception that the police are relatively reluctant in demonstrations (maybe my perception is wrong, you and @Andman will know better). Sure, there is tear gas here and there and charges for "mask violations", but overall it seems to me that the police are relatively reluctant (unlike, for example, in Australia or in Berlin last year). If this is the case, it could be a sign that there are doubts within the police and that they will not implement all the regime's wishes.

Ben.

I hope so. Look at this table. It's about the demonstrations during the endgame of the DDR (GDR). It started with just over a thousand, two months later it was half a million (in one city). There will also be tens of thousands of people added to the unvaccinated on a regular basis when their Covid certificate expires. Sure, a large portion of them will take the "booster," but some will refuse and join the resistance.

I also have the perception that the police are relatively reluctant in demonstrations (maybe my perception is wrong, you and @Andman will know better). Sure, there is tear gas here and there and charges for "mask violations", but overall it seems to me that the police are relatively reluctant (unlike, for example, in Australia or in Berlin last year). If this is the case, it could be a sign that there are doubts within the police and that they will not implement all the regime's wishes.

I failed to join the one in my town two days ago because i was so sleep deprived and my health is realy bad i didn't want to take that toll on my body. But i'll join the next one and will report if the police is shooting with waterhoes at us like they do in some places in the world already. Now that the last work project on my job is finished and my obligated "quitting time" from my job is almost over i can dedicate alot more energy and time into the resistance and preparing myself for the worst case scenario of living the unvaccinated hobo lifestyle.

Orome

Forum Supporter
Edit:
By the way, one of the biggest totalitarians and agitators in the whole country, Karl Lauterbach, becomes the new Minister of Health in Germany. Now, at the latest, no one can say "we couldn't know that" (a tradition in Germany). It is clear where the journey is headed.

Again a new lowest low for Germany, incredible (and not the last one). The worst possible candidate for the job (Jens Spahn was a disaster but a holy saint compared to Lauterbach). Germans are doomed.

Makrosky

This must be nothing but a threat! How can they put +4 million people in jail? This is only a move to raise the vaxx rate, they have already backed down on the cost of the fine. Even Nazi Germany was unable to keep that many people locked up. So, if you pay 3,600€ you have literally bought yourself exemption from taking the vaccination? How can that be? Some health emergency!
You still don't get it guys. Of course they cannot put 4 million in jail. All it takes is to RUIN THEIR LIFE FOREVER to some thousands, and then people will not take the risk.

Stop using that argument because it doesn't do any favor to anyone. You can bunkerize yourself as much as you want in your home in the countryside but if you are one of the % selected for the jail, your life is over.

pushkin

Where does it say you are "free" if you pay 3,6k euros?
I have not seen it written anywhere - I was just asking the question. I did not imply that you were free if you paid the fine - you say 'if you fail to pay it' but I am raising the question what happens if you DO pay it? Does that buy you exemption? and if so, for how long, a year? six months?

You still don't get it guys. Of course they cannot put 4 million in jail. All it takes is to RUIN THEIR LIFE FOREVER to some thousands, and then people will not take the risk.

I DO get it you know, I am just discussing all the possibilities of what this mandate COULD *actually* mean for people. I do also believe in the power of positive thinking, although I of course, accept that people have the right to prepare for the worst. Perhaps I am 'using that argument' to postulate an alternative narrative, to speculate about how the government could possibly enforce this, to look into the future and see how it may play itself out in reality. I think it is unfair to say that it doesn't do anyone a favour - how come?

-Luke-

I have not seen it written anywhere - I was just asking the question. I did not imply that you were free if you paid the fine - you say 'if you fail to pay it' but I am raising the question what happens if you DO pay it? Does that buy you exemption? and if so, for how long, a year? six months?
Austria plans fines every three months.

For example, people who do not get vaccinated will face fines of up to 600 euros every three months from the deadline of March 15, 2022. The maximum penalty is 3,600 euros.
Although it's not quite clear to me what that means. Is it 600 euros every 3 months until 3600 euros are reached? If so, what happens then? Or does the fine increase every three months, with 3600 being the maximum (for one fine)?

Ben.

Stop using that argument because it doesn't do any favor to anyone. You can bunkerize yourself as much as you want in your home in the countryside but if you are one of the % selected for the jail, your life is over.

Why is it over? Is there no life after jail? Do i loose my physical abilities to earn a living or grow/hunt my own food after i've lost my possesions? Can i not rebuild a life?
That is a extreme way of thinking and being helpless.

No no i know. But people on twitter made that assumption with "hah i just pay the fine and ill be fine". Thats hella wrong way of thinking. Also noone should pay anything. What the hell. Middle finger to them and pictures of my **** from a copy machine in the mail. Thats what they get.

Kvothe

Thought I am in Germany, I can not pay, and i do not want pay and I don t want to get this jab.
If they would take me to jail, I loose my rent, together with my business and all of goods on stock.
I am thinking of putting (sewing or attaching) this picture on the backside of my winter jacket. with the following text in German language.
You killed my grandparents and great grandparents. I forgave you.
Now you want to kill me with your experimental liquid.

Karl Lauterbach was just announced as Gesundheitsminister. :woo

Sinlinead

Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg discussed a few of the so-called "traditional" vaccine candidates recently. He said they are not traditional at all. They are as bad or even worse than the mRNA injections. I don't remember if he mentioned Sinovac. Will try to look it up.

Die neuen Hoffnungsträger – keine herkömmlichen Impfstoffe!​

IMG_3188_13.jpg

Der Pneumologe betont, dass es sich um keinen herkömmlichen, konventionellen Impfstoff handelt. Vielmehr ist auch dies eine ganz neue, unerprobte Technologie die auf Nanopartikel und Adjuvantien beruht. Die “Spike-Proteine” sind künstlich hergestellt und stammen nicht von “echten” Viren – es ist somit auch kein Totimpfstoff.

IMG_3189_14.jpg

Das ist keine nicht-gentechnische Impfung. Da sind zwar ganze Viren drin. Aber die Adjuvantien, das ist pure Gentechnik. (…) Das heißt, hier wird kein Virus dann erzeugt, aber hier werden Immunzellen durch Gentherapie – nach der Definition ist das Gentherapie – verändert. Das ist noch überhaupt noch nicht diskutiert, das hat noch keiner in Frage gestellt. Ich finde, das ist ein Skandal. Die tun so, als wär das jetzt endlich mal ein normaler Virus verimpft und das ist so wie eine normale Impfung. Nein. Hier werden Nukleinsäuren gespritzt, die bestimmte Immunzellen hochkitzeln sollen. Mit Nanotechnologie wird das in diese Immunzellen reingebracht.
IMG_3190_15.jpg

Dr. Wodarg betont zum einen die schwache Wirkung dieses Impfstoffs. Zum anderen kann er lediglich bei 10% der Menschen einen Effekt bewirken, da 90% der Herde bereits immun sind. „Aber wenn jetzt einer unbedingt fliegen will oder in die Gaststätte will, die nur Geimpfte reinlässt, dann hat er hier das normale Risiko einer aluminiumverstärkten Ganzvirus-Impfung. Und er hat auch das Risiko von ADE. Das bleibt auch bei diesem Impfstoff erhalten,“ erläutert der Facharzt.

Auch Sinovax wird von ihm als risikoreich eingestuft. Dabei handelt es sich zwar nicht um die gleichen Risiken wie bei den anderen Kandidaten, jedoch sind, wie zahlreiche Studien zeigen, Allergien sehr häufig. Auch die Gefahr einer antikörperabhängigen Verstärkung ist gegeben: „Immerhin sind das hier Coronaviren, die gespritzt werden. Die können sehr wohl zu Fehlreaktionen des Immunsystems führen. Hier kann sehr wohl auch eine heftige Reaktion bei einem Kontakt mit den natürlichen Viren dann noch erfolgen. Das ist abzuwarten, darüber gibt es keine Langzeitstudien.“

Makrosky

I DO get it you know, I am just discussing all the possibilities of what this mandate COULD *actually* mean for people. I do also believe in the power of positive thinking, although I of course, accept that people have the right to prepare for the worst. Perhaps I am 'using that argument' to postulate an alternative narrative, to speculate about how the government could possibly enforce this, to look into the future and see how it may play itself out in reality. I think it is unfair to say that it doesn't do anyone a favour - how come?
I am sorry, as this seemed harsh and directed towards you. It wasn't. Was a general comment on the thread. What I mean is that "they can't jail everyone" is, for me, not a valid argument. They just need to jail randomly people. Would you like to play the russian roulette? I don't.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom