Andman

Also, people on the streets in every major city almost daily, this saturday we will flood the Heldenplatz again (last time around 400.000 citizens, thats a LOT for a small country like Austria).

Mass media is forced to take notice, stories of vaxx side effects and double/triple vaxxed in hospitals are gaining mainstream attention slowly due to people on social media, independent media and a few brave doctors and lawyers speaking up.

so, things are quite bad but far from hopeless :)

-Luke-

Also, people on the streets in every major city almost daily, this saturday we will flood the Heldenplatz again (last time around 400.000 citizens, thats a LOT for a small country like Austria).

Mass media is forced to take notice, stories of vaxx side effects and double/triple vaxxed in hospitals are gaining mainstream attention slowly due to people on social media, independent media and a few brave doctors and lawyers speaking up.

so, things are quite bad but far from hopeless :)
I read somewhere today that a large number of employees at a hospital in Klagenfurt went on strike. That would be a good sign

CiggyTardust

Thats why I've been investing in physical gold and mining stocks.
And you think the euro will collapse first?

Yes, I think the Euro will be the first to collapse. Analysts much smarter than me have concluded as much and I believe them. Tom Luongo covers it extensively, for example:

Makrosky

Another sad event but with at least a good sign : A friend of mine told me his wife and his brother took the vaxx and they are determined to not take the 3rd after seeing the horrible effects they got. She a small clot in the leg and him permanent fatigue.

Mauritio

Another sad event but with at least a good sign : A friend of mine told me his wife and his brother took the vaxx and they are determined to not take the 3rd after seeing the horrible effects they got. She a small clot in the leg and him permanent fatigue.
Side effects are starting to show.
I had a 19 year old patient that had thrombosis in her leg. Otherwise healthy.
Even the docs concluded it was due to the vaccine. They put her on xarelto. She got tachycardia from it...

A nurse told me her asthma cambe back after taking the vaccine.

Makrosky

Side effects are starting to show.
I had a 19 year old patient that had thrombosis in her leg. Otherwise healthy.
Even the docs concluded it was due to the vaccine. They put her on xarelto. She got tachycardia from it...

A nurse told me her asthma cambe back after taking the vaccine.
Yep. It is happening exactly what many Drs warned about even before the massive rollout of the vaxxes.

BodhiBlues

Austria's Chancellor is resigning, it doesn't mean that the mandate will be stopped, but it is a good sign nonetheless.

Screenshot 2021-12-02 at 17.48.03.png

Lollipop2

Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg discussed a few of the so-called "traditional" vaccine candidates recently. He said they are not traditional at all. They are as bad or even worse than the mRNA injections. I don't remember if he mentioned Sinovac. Will try to look it up.
Thank you. Please look it up. I posted long back an article that discusses all the vaxxes from worst to slightly better. I need to find it. It was from William Briggs.

Lollipop2

I think only Johnson of the non-mRNA vaccines is approved here, none of the Russian or Chinese ones "count".

Regardless, fvck all that noise. Buy supplies. Gear. Equipment. Never know where you'll have to run and when. Just be prepared and hold out. That's my plan.
Good for you!

Regina

Sounds like FL will only get more conservative thanks to antivaxx folks moving in.

Public school is bad and doesn't teach much history. Each next generation of kid is dumber, probably thanks to increasing vaccination rates.
It's hard to say.
Retirees are easy to spook. They are vaxxed and still masked up -- regardless of political affiliation.
They'll sell their homes and move down here, but that's motivated by wealth preservation.

There is a wide variety of left-right flavors.
When in Chicago, you can sound pretty reasonable if you are more centrist and conservative.
But in this area, there are many neo-cons. Especially when they are seen as the "haves", they make for a distasteful sort of d-bag.
(gysophate dumped on their waterfront lawns thereby poisoning the river, huge suv's, no regard for the liittle people or environment).
The quintessential "ugly American."
So many of the "liberals" here just think non-liberals are nasty wealthy right wingers or chuckle-headed violent hicks.
In Chicago, the wealthy "haves" are super-liberal. The rich neo-con doesn't exist or is incognito there.

But then again, many of the "haves" here are cappuchino commandos (limousine liberals).

Both of these ends of the "haves" here have an out of touch lala land world and ego view. Both are distasteful.

In the blue collar crowd, there is that same loud dichotomy of its own flavor.
Trump bumper stickers on a plumbers truck. F Biden banners on their very modest dwellings.
Gun racks, confederate flags stream off the truck beds.
But just as many died-in-wool democrats among the blue collar.

I do believe many liberals here are classical. They are thinking the party of unions and the little guy. More birkenstock hippies.
They like what Elizabeth Warren says about bankers. Huge Bernie fans.
They won't see that their party has been hijacked and does not represent them.
Just orange man bad. They still keep Biden-Harris banners on their modest houses.

Perhaps equivalent to the right side's Ron Paul.

There is also the problem of I.Q. level. I hate to sound like a ridiculous snob.
But coming from Chicago, where the vast majority of people are highly literate, one notes that brain drain did not flow into central Florida.

It feels down right medieval here compared to "civilized" Chicago with its many institutions of highly learning and well-bred youth population.

There is a deficiency of immigrants.
So you're hired help is likely a disgruntled misogynistic resentful angry white man.
Zero sense of chivalry. As far as he can tell, women are strippers or nurses to be bullied.

They sort of hasten their own demise.
Same for the tourist industry.
Where old-guard wait staff might harshly say, "in a minute."

Hospitality schools in Orlando turn out students poised to slaughter them.

Downward spiral version of backward, in contrast to old-fashioned unspoiled charm.

I will say there is money to be had waiting tables. I.e., if Klaus Schwab allows people to have money and eat out.
The tips flow into higher priced restaurants and waiters/waitresses can make over $500 a shift.

If someone had the discipline to get those skills together, head a liittle south and get on an expensive restaurant's wait staff, where the mixed drinks flow like rivers, live extremely humbly, then they could save up a pile of money.
Head to Jupiter and south along the coast to find those kinds of restaurants.

Andman

man thats crazy, our minister of finance just resigned as well, thats 3 in a day now

i mean dont get me wrong, all of them were corrupt bastards but im not sure if things will get better or worse

Ben.

man thats crazy, our minister of finance just resigned as well, thats 3 in a day now

i mean dont get me wrong, all of them were corrupt bastards but im not sure if things will get better or worse

Yes, something is not right ...

michael94

It's hard to say.
Retirees are easy to spook. They are vaxxed and still masked up -- regardless of political affiliation.
They'll sell their homes and move down here, but that's motivated by wealth preservation.

There is a wide variety of left-right flavors.
When in Chicago, you can sound pretty reasonable if you are more centrist and conservative.
But in this area, there are many neo-cons. Especially when they are seen as the "haves", they make for a distasteful sort of d-bag.
(gysophate dumped on their waterfront lawns thereby poisoning the river, huge suv's, no regard for the liittle people or environment).
The quintessential "ugly American."
So many of the "liberals" here just think non-liberals are nasty wealthy right wingers or chuckle-headed violent hicks.
In Chicago, the wealthy "haves" are super-liberal. The rich neo-con doesn't exist or is incognito there.

But then again, many of the "haves" here are cappuchino commandos (limousine liberals).

Both of these ends of the "haves" here have an out of touch lala land world and ego view. Both are distasteful.

In the blue collar crowd, there is that same loud dichotomy of its own flavor.
Trump bumper stickers on a plumbers truck. F Biden banners on their very modest dwellings.
Gun racks, confederate flags stream off the truck beds.
But just as many died-in-wool democrats among the blue collar.

I do believe many liberals here are classical. They are thinking the party of unions and the little guy. More birkenstock hippies.
They like what Elizabeth Warren says about bankers. Huge Bernie fans.
They won't see that their party has been hijacked and does not represent them.
Just orange man bad. They still keep Biden-Harris banners on their modest houses.

Perhaps equivalent to the right side's Ron Paul.

There is also the problem of I.Q. level. I hate to sound like a ridiculous snob.
But coming from Chicago, where the vast majority of people are highly literate, one notes that brain drain did not flow into central Florida.

It feels down right medieval here compared to "civilized" Chicago with its many institutions of highly learning and well-bred youth population.

There is a deficiency of immigrants.
So you're hired help is likely a disgruntled misogynistic resentful angry white man.
Zero sense of chivalry. As far as he can tell, women are strippers or nurses to be bullied.

They sort of hasten their own demise.
Same for the tourist industry.
Where old-guard wait staff might harshly say, "in a minute."

Hospitality schools in Orlando turn out students poised to slaughter them.

Downward spiral version of backward, in contrast to old-fashioned unspoiled charm.

I will say there is money to be had waiting tables. I.e., if Klaus Schwab allows people to have money and eat out.
The tips flow into higher priced restaurants and waiters/waitresses can make over $500 a shift.

If someone had the discipline to get those skills together, head a liittle south and get on an expensive restaurant's wait staff, where the mixed drinks flow like rivers, live extremely humbly, then they could save up a pile of money.
Head to Jupiter and south along the coast to find those kinds of restaurants.
But to be a waiter you have to pretend to like these burgeouise cowards. I've worked in restaurants mostly (and as of recently, including fine dining). I appreciate having the work but it's exactly sort of an industry you'd expect to flourish in a society dominated by Capital over Work.

Regina

But to be a waiter you have to pretend to like these burgeouise cowards. I've worked in restaurants mostly (and as of recently, including fine dining). I appreciate having the work but it's exactly sort of an industry you'd expect to flourish in a society dominated by Capital over Work.
Yeah, it's existentially weird.
There are packed pricey restaurants further north; but someone out of work would not have their pick of the litter with fewer choices.
Your customer further north is a tourist, willing to spend money when away from home. Many wintering Canadians.

Most of Florida is existentially weird.

Shackles

@Shackles
Please look at my other video. He speaks German, however a Hungarian lady translated it into Hungarian language.
I live also Bayern.
Yes it is interesting what he says and very plausible but his "supposed" wife is very weird. She was never seen with him before and HER story of how Noack died is a whole lot different what actually happened. Besides that, this is most likely a baby pillow

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom