Fascinating New Paper On Hair Loss

D

Deleted member 5487

Everything I've seen point to MPB and shedding to be entirely separate.

My hair is robust and never sheds but the hair shrinks and very slowly it moves back. Been 6 years slowly moving towards nw3 and the only time i shedded was after 5 months low carbs.

Shocker my dads hairline is Identical to mine. To the T.

Only after two years of lowish carbs and to much alcohol does the top of his head begin to shed/thin.

A MPB risk male, outside of eating peat. Best bet is to mitigate damage with hefty dosages of taurine and k2 to try and control fibrosis/calcification. Also Attempt to keep blood flow as good as possible with topical caffeine.

Keep hormones as optimized as possible.

Hormone resistant hairs in the back of the head can always be moved to the front with few months of isolation and couple thousand $$$.

Hairfedup

Everything I've seen point to MPB and shedding to be entirely separate.

My hair is robust and never sheds but the hair shrinks and very slowly it moves back. Been 6 years slowly moving towards nw3 and the only time i shedded was after 5 months low carbs.

Shocker my dads hairline is Identical to mine. To the T.

Only after two years of lowish carbs and to much alcohol does the top of his head begin to shed/thin.

A MPB risk male, outside of eating peat. Best bet is to mitigate damage with hefty dosages of taurine and k2 to try and control fibrosis/calcification. Also Attempt to keep blood flow as good as possible with topical caffeine.

Keep hormones as optimized as possible.

Hormone resistant hairs in the back of the head can always be moved to the front with few months of isolation and couple thousand $$$.

Are grafts permanent if diet is optimised in keeping with hormonal balance/calciumfication/PGD2 reduction?

Hairfedup

There are a few recent publications on Cedrol being more effective than minoxidil and cyclosporine to treat aa/hairloss. It’s cheap and should be rather easy to applicante since it’s a small lipophilic molecule

Could you please elaborate?

Hairfedup

Wow...interesting. I do wonder what the side effects could be though even with topical application (is it heavy enough dalton wise to go systematic?) . Maybe Cedrol is worth a shot over cyclosporine, though I'm sure there are no sides with cyclo topically...getting hold of some and having it tested is the hard part.

LeeLemonoil

It’s a terpene-alcohol, it will penetrate skin rather easily but you don’t need to use much of it so systemic I personally dlbr consider a risk. I use Virginian cedar essential oil topically in hair care and facial cream and I also take it from time to time siblingualy. It’s around 30% cedrol and a lot of the also very beneficial (in my opinion) alpha-cedrene.
But you can also get isolated cedrol from vendors in the US

Hairfedup

It’s a terpene-alcohol, it will penetrate skin rather easily but you don’t need to use much of it so systemic I personally dlbr consider a risk. I use Virginian cedar essential oil topically in hair care and facial cream and I also take it from time to time siblingualy. It’s around 30% cedrol and a lot of the also very beneficial (in my opinion) alpha-cedrene.
But you can also get isolated cedrol from vendors in the US

That's great to know, thank you. Do you have a particular carrier you prefer to dilute it in?

LeeLemonoil

MCT-oil preferably since it doesn’t grease the scalp that much. Or jojoba. Stearic acid is nice but very greasy

D

Deleted member 5487

Are grafts permanent if diet is optimised in keeping with hormonal balance/calciumfication/PGD2 reduction?

I believe so. Yes.

Susceptible men slowly bald "mature hairline" starting in twenties and progress over decades. Normal androgens
Susceptible men with a few things wrong hairlines recede late teens/early twenties but slowly.Higher androgens/estrogens
Susceptible men with poor health bald quickly. Hormones out of wack
Sick men Shed and diffuse rapidly-horrible thyroid/cortisol...etc

Transplants with good doctors(8-10k) and Peats diet. Can be a way to sacrifice your hair for 6 months and reap the social reward for 2 decades, \

Hairfedup

I believe so. Yes.

Susceptible men slowly bald "mature hairline" starting in twenties and progress over decades. Normal androgens
Susceptible men with a few things wrong hairlines recede late teens/early twenties but slowly.Higher androgens/estrogens
Susceptible men with poor health bald quickly. Hormones out of wack
Sick men Shed and diffuse rapidly-horrible thyroid/cortisol...etc

Transplants with good doctors(8-10k) and Peats diet. Can be a way to sacrifice your hair for 6 months and reap the social reward for 2 decades, \

Wow great insights...a lot to think about. Appreciate the response...starting to think a graft+peat is the only way. However I'm either poor health or sick lol, considering my rate of balding and age. I've never felt sick though...the internal system is mind-boggling.

ddjd

Nope. Not at all. The DHT in the balding scalp is probably an adaptive change to stress. T and DHT make hair grow thicker and stronger. The original research on the pseudohermaphrodites was conducted by incompetent scientists. High progesterone and youth steroids (including DHT) = no hair loss. No trials involving DHT have had patients drop out due to sudden hair loss. Hair Like a Fox should be required reading for every moron in the medical community. Elevated prolactin is probably the number one cause of hair loss. Doctors rarely check prolactin for any reason. My primary asked, "Are you lactating?" and laughed at me when I asked for the test. These people are not to be taken seriously.
I would say estrogen is the root cause

D

Deleted member 5487

I would say estrogen is the root cause

It's a cascade, unidentifiable to a single "root" cause. Y'all are sounding like Pharma.

If you want to stop it while you wait do what Danny-Roddy does.

Feed yourself Expensive naturally non-homogenized goat milk with simple syrup.

It works, can't say you won't get fat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom