Farmacias Del Nino Can't Ship To Canada Anymore

mrchibbs

Another blow to people who want to get Cynoplus and Cynomel. We'll have to make do with thyroid supplements from now on I guess. Halfway expect progesterone to not be available soon either. I'm not a big believer in conspiracy but it seems obvious that the powers that be do everything to keep people from being healthy independently.

bk_

I too wonder about the powers that be. Our nation is very zealous with keeping away access to vital supplements while allowing junk to be sold in place.

For example, health Canada has banned pregnenolone due to mere speculation on top of another speculation despite it being proven safe in numerous studies, not having dependency even at extreme doses over periods of months. How about the affects of alcohol, marijuana, and cigarettes? How about non-bioidentical plant sterols sold as supplements? I would even argue it is safer than asparagus.

I find this all the more hypocritical since the powers that be sanction harmful, habitual, and addictive substances. Marijuana has recently been legalized and I could argue that it has far greater potential for harm including cancer and heart disease from smoking it, yet we accept the risks and responsibilities as adult individuals. Why not pregnenolone?

Ironically pregnenolone can help an individual break out of habitual addictive behaviour such as alcoholism, marijuana, video games, staying up late at night surfing the web, etc as it has done for me. Maybe it’s too good and they are afraid of people ditching the patented synthetic pharmaceutical sterols that doctors prescribe for everything from cancer to hair loss. Maybe there’s just not enough political demand or campaigns like there was for marijuana.

Last edited:
OP
mrchibbs

mrchibbs

What?! Pregnenolone has been banned too? What the heck is this bull**** I think I'm gonna have to take this seriously and file a complaint.

Edit: Apparently it's limited to ''Selekta Pregnenolone'' for some reason. I will inquire into this topic because it makes no sense and it's regulatory overreach pure and simple.

I too wonder about the powers that be. Our nation is very zealous with keeping away access to vital supplements while allowing junk to be sold in place.

For example, health Canada has banned pregnenolone due to mere speculation on top of another speculation despite it being proven safe in numerous studies, not having dependency even at extreme doses over periods of months. How about the affects of alcohol, marijuana, and cigarettes? How about non-bioidentical plant sterols sold as supplements? I would even argue it is safer than asparagus.

I find this all the more hypocritical since the powers that be sanction harmful, habitual, and addictive substances. Marijuana has recently been legalized and I could argue that it has far greater potential for harm including cancer and heart disease from smoking it, yet we accept the risks and responsibilities as adult individuals. Why not pregnenolone?

Ironically pregnenolone can help an individual break out of habitual addictive behaviour such as alcoholism, marijuana, video games, staying up late at night surfing the web, etc as it has done for me. Maybe it’s too good and they are afraid of people ditching the patented synthetic pharmaceutical sterols that doctors prescribe for everything from cancer to hair loss. Maybe there’s just not enough political demand or campaigns like there was for marijuana.

Last edited:

inthedark

Pregnenolone, DHEA, and Progesterone have been controlled substances in Canada for some time. I have never had issues ordering these substances from certain companies (feel free to DM me as to which ones), whereas I have recently had a small package of DHEA from Purebulk held by customs coming into Canada, with no indication that they will let it through.