Farmaciadelnino.net Not Working; Any Other Pharmacy?

sunmountain

Trying to order lisuride. It comes 14 tabs and 28 tabs. I want to get the 14 tabs since I'm trying it first time. Farmaciadelnino.net has the 14 tabs. The other Farmacia -- Farmaciadelnino.mx -- does not have 14 tabs but only 28 tabs.

When I try to order from .net, it gives me a blank page during checkout when I reach the payment page.

Anyone recommend another pharmacy that carries 14 tabs?

thanks

narouz

sunmountain said:
Trying to order lisuride. It comes 14 tabs and 28 tabs. I want to get the 14 tabs since I'm trying it first time. Farmaciadelnino.net has the 14 tabs. The other Farmacia -- Farmaciadelnino.mx -- does not have 14 tabs but only 28 tabs.

When I try to order from .net, it gives me a blank page during checkout when I reach the payment page.

Anyone recommend another pharmacy that carries 14 tabs?

thanks

You might try calling them--Farmacia del Nino, I mean.
They've had trouble doing online ordering ever since the Evil Imposter took their website name.
But I was able to place an order over the phone about 2 months ago...

OP
sunmountain

sunmountain

Thanks, All!

I did try calling them to no avail.

However they finally replied my email. These are my questions:

1. Are Farmaciadelnino.net the same as Medicina Mexico?
2. They no longer accept credit cards due to card companies worldwide restrictions. They will accept a scanned copy of a US check, and draw funds using that. The payee is a person who they say is bonded and licensed with FINCEN. Anyone done a transaction this way?

Thank you

OP
sunmountain

sunmountain

yes, the "s" is the one I have placed two orders with in an attempt to get through. They have not replied my emails. They may be closed Sunday. I can't reach them on the phone.

frant26

@jitsmonkey
What about alldaychemist? Reputable?

Dont see minocycline on that site, already checked. Thank you though.

I also checked for minocycline and I don't see it on FDN. It would be better to contact them as they don't keep stock up to date on their site. Maybe they do have it. Otherwise, I was able to get it OTC in a pharmacy here in Mexico, they provided me with a "doctor ID" to fill out the prescription form their computer system requires.

Blossom

Forum Supporter

ddjd

I also checked for minocycline and I don't see it on FDN. It would be better to contact them as they don't keep stock up to date on their site. Maybe they do have it. Otherwise, I was able to get it OTC in a pharmacy here in Mexico, they provided me with a "doctor ID" to fill out the prescription form their computer system requires.
Interesting. I'm in Mexico next week. Yucatan. I wonder if I could do the same. I need minocycline. Was it quite pricey? Danny Roddy said it's very pricey for some reason

thomas00

safegenericpharmacy seems a good option

I've order from them half a dozen times now, no complaints and large variety of medicines.

frant26

Interesting. I'm in Mexico next week. Yucatan. I wonder if I could do the same. I need minocycline. Was it quite pricey? Danny Roddy said it's very pricey for some reason

Yes, it's expensive. I paid around 500 pesos for 12 x 100mg capsules, Pfizer brand. Maybe you can get a cheaper generic version