Farmacia del nino not trustworthy source

Kavie

Very disappointed I never received my $200 order after a reship and 2 and a half months waiting for T 3. . I asked for a refund a week ago, Now (customer service) doesn't even respond to my emails. Mexipharmacy.mx seems to be the same company. I know a lot of people here recommended them and that is why I ordered from them. I am just sharing my experience to warn other members.

I would suggest finding a rmore reliable, honest company to place your orders with.

golder

Where are you based? I’m in the UK and never had a problem, and never read about a problem from maybe 100+ Forum posters.

Max23

Where are you based? I’m in the UK and never had a problem, and never read about a problem from maybe 100+ Forum posters.
I have definitely posted how they stole my money a few years ago in another thread.

Farmaciasdelnino is trustworthy. Note the s.

I have done a lot of business with them and they only failed me during the worst of lockdown when they issued me a store credit.

I have been very pleased and wouldn’t hesitate to order again. Probably ordered 10 times from them.

Beastmode

I had one order returned back to them b/c of customs b.s earlier this year, but never had any issue related to them over 4+ years of ordering.

I did have to pay for reshipping my products, but that's stated prior to this kind of event, potentially happening.

Fred

Note there are two VERY similar websites farmacia and farmacias ... as ecstatichamster noted above.

OLLNX

Very disappointed I never received my $200 order after a reship and 2 and a half months waiting for T 3. . I asked for a refund a week ago, Now (customer service) doesn't even respond to my emails. Mexipharmacy.mx seems to be the same company. I know a lot of people here recommended them and that is why I ordered from them. I am just sharing my experience to warn other members.

I would suggest finding a rmore reliable, honest company to place your orders with.
Ordered twice. No problems at all.

Sexypizza

They are trustworthy, I have ordered from them many times, they're just have absolutely horrendous communication skills. Its extremely difficult to get any clear answers from them.

OP
Kavie

Kavie

They are trustworthy, I have ordered from them many times, they're just have absolutely horrendous communication skills. Its extremely difficult to get any clear answers from them.
So what would you recommend? They don't even answer my emails. It seems they have poor English comprehension.
The order was sent to Miami, well now you have read about a problem. Things change. :):

OP
Kavie

Kavie

Farmaciasdelnino is trustworthy. Note the s.

I have done a lot of business with them and they only failed me during the worst of lockdown when they issued me a store credit.

I have been very pleased and wouldn’t hesitate to order again. Probably ordered 10 times from them.
The web address is farmaciasdelnino.mex but when you get to the site it says Farmacia Del Nino. Seems like the same company. I'm glad you had good experiences with them!

OP
Kavie

Kavie

Update;

I just spoke to a representative on the site chat feature who said I would get a refund minus shipping. So possibly it was just my bad luck and the failure of 1 sales rep to respond to my emails for 8 days. When / if I get my refund I will update and formally apologize to Farmacias Del Nino. :):

OP
Kavie

Kavie

Update;

I just spoke to a representative on the site chat feature who said I would get a refund minus shipping. So possibly it was just my bad luck and the failure of 1 sales rep to respond to my emails for 8 days. When / if I get my refund I will update and formally apologize to Farmacias Del Nino. :):
Today I received my refund except the $35 for shipping. Based on the 10 weeks of hassle trying to get my order (April 11th a plastic bag arrived from them which was empty, then they reshipped, order was not delivered from the post office from May 2) ) then refund, I would not order again. However, I believe they are a legitimate business and many people have good experiences with them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals