Farm-raised, soy-free pastured eggs have more PUFA and less SFA?

mostlylurking

:): I get it! I only drink a few glasses a day so sort of works for me. Nice idea about trying the HEB milk. We have Central Markets here which are HEB. I have seen it but never tried it. Thanks for the recommendation.
So I broke down and actually read the label of the milk I use. It is Central Market Organic 1%. Central Market is part of HEB.

mostlylurking

how much do you pay for the half gallon or full gallon?

this is the one I use its $6 for a half gallon... tastes good like it is a jersey or jersey guernsey mix... it checks off all the possible boxes for milk besides being raw... i dont know if they vaccinate their cows as their email seems its not monitored

what is your total fat intake like, do you do a low fat diet?
Not really, I don't think. I put a little Kalona brand cream in my morning tea and I use a little MCT oil on my cucumber salad and I usually get about a tablespoon of coconut oil throughout the day.

Dr. B

Kalona is about $5 half gallon and $10 a gallon - my husband and I drink and cook with 2-3 gallons a week.
what do you cook with milk?
kalona is certified organic right? how much is the other brand you mentioned earlier.

Lollipop2

what do you cook with milk?
kalona is certified organic right? how much is the other brand you mentioned earlier.
Cost is about the same for Mill King. I use it when baking, making Einkorn pancakes, making homemade Einkorn sandwich bread and burger buns, my cold brew coffee, etc...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals