Ray Peat Interview Fantastic Timpone Interview 4-20-20

Lejeboca

I will verify/clean up the transcript of this interview for posting somewhere on the forum. I will cross-list here when posted :):.

mrchibbs

I will verify/clean up the transcript of this interview for posting somewhere on the forum. I will cross-list here when posted :):.

For now, post it here Audio Interview Transcripts

You can also get there by clicking resources (at the top of the site) and then audio interview transcripts.

Hopefully we can find a more visible place for the transcripts down the road.

Thank you for your work!

Regina

I just listened to the Corbett Report Ray mentioned regarding Foreknowledge of the Plandemic. In it, the government funded PREDICT syndicate was defunded at the end of September 2019. So, are we to read that as our Government covering our tracks? Or was this a retaliation for having been de-funded? (like a disgruntled employee just given a pink slip).

Beastmode

Has anyone here been using an electrostatic air filter with noticeable effects?

I like the fact that they can be reused and cleaned. I feel like our air quality in the house has gotten better since removing all the cleaning products, but I think this might make a difference for us.

InChristAlone

I did some good sections of transcripts from youtube. They are very well cleaned up:

RP: Even with the common cold virus it was very hard to demonstrate transmission from a person. About half of the people with cold symptoms had neither coronavirus nor rhinovirus; nothing could be demonstrated. But when they did have a virus they would take a swab of it and put it in someone's nose or grow it in human cells from the nasal membranes and then put a concentrate of it and even then it wasn't an all-or-nothing, it would only take in certain people and so there was a degree of plausibility that it wasn't adequate in itself to cause it because it took some property of the person who was susceptible to a cold. They would put 10 or 20 people in a room together all day and often they couldn't catch a cold from a person with a cold, so even the cold you can't say it's the cause but it's one of the causes.
RP: The flu season happens because people are indoors during the winter months experiencing a very different environment and not getting sun exposure and having a relatively dry atmosphere that makes their nasal membranes sensitive and so these germs are one of the things but many others can contribute to the flu season sickness.

PT: I guess even severe weather changes can right?

RP: Yeah dry weather and in dry weather the air becomes literally heavier and so one of the factors in dry weather not only the membranes dry up the oxygen tension increases and oxygen by displacing carbon dioxide in these susceptible people who aren't metabolizing and producing lots of carbon dioxide, they are sensitive even to these increased pressure changes that will decrease their membrane carbon dioxide content and shift them over into inflammation. And the medical people especially the government propaganda implies that the presence of the virus is causing somehow these symptoms but it's been demonstrated that for example with the standard flu virus if you give them a big dose of niacinamide the symptoms won't occur but the virus will still be there so the virus replicating isn't causing the symptoms the ability to produce inflammation is causing the symptoms and the virus is just one of the factors letting that go. So the theory of causality by replication it just doesn't make sense.
RP: Andrew Kaufman's thing about the exosomes that's very important to keep in mind that we are constantly producing these. For example they've shown that an injured lung cell can send out specific information in the form of exosome particles that contain RNA, DNA, fats, and proteins and such are emitted, clouds of them circulate in the blood. For 200 years people discarded them as just irrelevant dust in the background, but with electron microscopes they can see that they're structured containing nucleic acids very small particles on the order of the particles that I are identified as viruses. But these for example travel in the blood and can signal bone marrow cells for example to make specific types of repair cells specific for lung repair, this is going on constantly. And for example mother's milk contains these exosomes and they're thought to contain useful information that passed through the wall of the intestine as a baby digests the milk and contribute to the baby's immune system. So it's in last 20 years or so that they are recognized as a very basic part of biology that was simply passed over. It was described actually by a North Korean in the 1960s but no one believed him. It was rediscovered when people started using electron microscopes to look at the background material in blood serum.

With stress and aging such large amounts of these enters the blood that they are probably why you can take the blood from an old animal and imitate aging symptoms in young animals and the serum from young animals and rejuvenate to some extent old animals. So the circulating debris it's a genetic repair system ideally. With aging and stress sends such confused signals it holds cells in the senescence state, keeps them from dying completely and being replaced so its kind of a deranged repair system that prevents renewal and participates in aging. But all organisms have mobile and genetic elements. Barbara McClintuck eventually got a Nobel Prize for work showing that genes can move around in chromosomes and under stress in particular. And bacteria when they develop genetic ability to become immune to antibiotics can create a particle like an exosome and pass it through a tube to foreign bacteria that had never experienced the antibiotic and transmit their resistance to other bacteria. So it's something all the way down to bacteria that can transmit their genetic adaptive material and like an exosome. And since mothers can transmit it to their babies it's probably a feature of all organisms that they're passing back and forth within the species this defensive material.

PT: Kaufman has shown very eloquently that the exosomes that you can isolate and then look at and what they're calling COVID19 are exactly the same exactly.

RP: yep they are exosomes that have exactly that kind of structure.

OP
ecstatichamster
fantastic. Do helpful these were some of the key things from Dr. Peat. Thank you

Regina

I did some good sections of transcripts from youtube. They are very well cleaned up:

RP: Even with the common cold virus it was very hard to demonstrate transmission from a person. About half of the people with cold symptoms had neither coronavirus nor rhinovirus; nothing could be demonstrated. But when they did have a virus they would take a swab of it and put it in someone's nose or grow it in human cells from the nasal membranes and then put a concentrate of it and even then it wasn't an all-or-nothing, it would only take in certain people and so there was a degree of plausibility that it wasn't adequate in itself to cause it because it took some property of the person who was susceptible to a cold. They would put 10 or 20 people in a room together all day and often they couldn't catch a cold from a person with a cold, so even the cold you can't say it's the cause but it's one of the causes.
RP: The flu season happens because people are indoors during the winter months experiencing a very different environment and not getting sun exposure and having a relatively dry atmosphere that makes their nasal membranes sensitive and so these germs are one of the things but many others can contribute to the flu season sickness.

PT: I guess even severe weather changes can right?

RP: Yeah dry weather and in dry weather the air becomes literally heavier and so one of the factors in dry weather not only the membranes dry up the oxygen tension increases and oxygen by displacing carbon dioxide in these susceptible people who aren't metabolizing and producing lots of carbon dioxide, they are sensitive even to these increased pressure changes that will decrease their membrane carbon dioxide content and shift them over into inflammation. And the medical people especially the government propaganda implies that the presence of the virus is causing somehow these symptoms but it's been demonstrated that for example with the standard flu virus if you give them a big dose of niacinamide the symptoms won't occur but the virus will still be there so the virus replicating isn't causing the symptoms the ability to produce inflammation is causing the symptoms and the virus is just one of the factors letting that go. So the theory of causality by replication it just doesn't make sense.
RP: Andrew Kaufman's thing about the exosomes that's very important to keep in mind that we are constantly producing these. For example they've shown that an injured lung cell can send out specific information in the form of exosome particles that contain RNA, DNA, fats, and proteins and such are emitted, clouds of them circulate in the blood. For 200 years people discarded them as just irrelevant dust in the background, but with electron microscopes they can see that they're structured containing nucleic acids very small particles on the order of the particles that I are identified as viruses. But these for example travel in the blood and can signal bone marrow cells for example to make specific types of repair cells specific for lung repair, this is going on constantly. And for example mother's milk contains these exosomes and they're thought to contain useful information that passed through the wall of the intestine as a baby digests the milk and contribute to the baby's immune system. So it's in last 20 years or so that they are recognized as a very basic part of biology that was simply passed over. It was described actually by a North Korean in the 1960s but no one believed him. It was rediscovered when people started using electron microscopes to look at the background material in blood serum.

With stress and aging such large amounts of these enters the blood that they are probably why you can take the blood from an old animal and imitate aging symptoms in young animals and the serum from young animals and rejuvenate to some extent old animals. So the circulating debris it's a genetic repair system ideally. With aging and stress sends such confused signals it holds cells in the senescence state, keeps them from dying completely and being replaced so its kind of a deranged repair system that prevents renewal and participates in aging. But all organisms have mobile and genetic elements. Barbara McClintuck eventually got a Nobel Prize for work showing that genes can move around in chromosomes and under stress in particular. And bacteria when they develop genetic ability to become immune to antibiotics can create a particle like an exosome and pass it through a tube to foreign bacteria that had never experienced the antibiotic and transmit their resistance to other bacteria. So it's something all the way down to bacteria that can transmit their genetic adaptive material and like an exosome. And since mothers can transmit it to their babies it's probably a feature of all organisms that they're passing back and forth within the species this defensive material.

PT: Kaufman has shown very eloquently that the exosomes that you can isolate and then look at and what they're calling COVID19 are exactly the same exactly.

RP: yep they are exosomes that have exactly that kind of structure.
:kiss:

Lejeboca

For now, post it here Audio Interview Transcripts

You can also get there by clicking resources (at the top of the site) and then audio interview transcripts.

Hopefully we can find a more visible place for the transcripts down the road.

Thank you for your work!

I expect to post it by the end of this week. Sorry for not providing the ETA earlier. Only since yesterday, when I worked on it, I have a good idea of the ETA...

S.Seneff

So, exosomes are the secret of cow milk:D.

mrchibbs

I expect to post it by the end of this week. Sorry for not providing the ETA earlier. Only since yesterday, when I worked on it, I have a good idea of the ETA...

No worries, take your time, this looks like an amazing interview! Thank you for your work, and I'm sure you'll understand Ray a bit more after doing the transcribing. At least that's been my experience.

Max23

Where do viruses come from? They can´t survive or multiply on their own. So they are created. Organisms create viruses constantly. Viruses are communication mechanisms to exchange genetic information between organisms. Also it is a genetic commucation mechanism between organism´s differnet cell types. What are pathogenic viruses then? Peat said something about alien DNA. Maybe it´s something like - an organism needs new genetic material, then it allows it into the cell. Or viruses cause disease when the organism can not communicate with itself properly?

Is it something like that?
Great interview!

Lejeboca

No worries, take your time, this looks like an amazing interview! Thank you for your work, and I'm sure you'll understand Ray a bit more after doing the transcribing. At least that's been my experience.

I've posted it under "Audio Transcripts" as a new thread

ORN 2020-04-20: Dr. Peat On Viruses, Exosomes, Flu, Vaccines .

The interview IS amazing. Yeah, it's been a good experience for me to clean the transcript, for the 1st time :):, and thus understand Ray's wisdom better. Thanks again for the suggestion.

mrchibbs

I've posted it under "Audio Transcripts" as a new thread

ORN 2020-04-20: Dr. Peat On Viruses, Exosomes, Flu, Vaccines .

The interview IS amazing. Yeah, it's been a good experience for me to clean the transcript, for the 1st time :):, and thus understand Ray's wisdom better. Thanks again for the suggestion.

Thank you so much for your work. This is amazing and I'm glad you learned a lot about Ray and took the time to do this. It takes some devotion to finish a task like this and I think it will be very beneficial to you personally, and to the community.

I've just started transcribing this interview: A New Landscape of Life and Learning with Ray Peat (Butter Living Podcast)

And I will post it under Audio Transcripts too!

Regina

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals