Famous young influencer announce assisted suicide (DID)

Mr Joe

In the following thread a girl is talking about her "multiple personality disorder". She is saying basically that she was diagnosed depressive at the age of 8 and then suffered from "malnutrition". Later on, she was diagnosed with multiple personality disorder. And now she is pointing that one of the personnality is trying to stop the pain and suicide. She then announced her assisted suicide this year. @haidut wrote a lot about learned helpness linked with low metabolism and high serotonin, and Dr. Peat have already emphasize how "SSRI" could lead to this kind of situation. Could someone explain how is it possible to feel like "someone else is talking in my own body" (she is even changing her voice during the show, saying meaning that someone else started to talk Idn). I am pretty sure "doctors" gave her SSRI at the age of 8 and have probably destroyed her metabolism, could this have triggered some sort of schizophrenia or illusions during daily life, something similar to what people experience when they try weird drugs like ayahuasca or something ? Also Doctor said "multiple personality disorder" is not reversible, that reminds me people saying "oh you need to learn how to live with depression, we can't really cure it" while Broda Barnes succeded to reverse some depressive cases only with thyroid ?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hsGC93Q7co

VonKeister

She is clearly putting on a show. I have been in psych wards a 1000 times and none of the patients looked like this. She behaves, speaks and looks like a regular western girl. She is more likely a bait to get the truly mentally ill people her age (which are just mentally retarded, full on meds or severely unhappy imo) warmed up for the upcoming euthanasia centres

Last edited:
OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

She is clearly putting on a show. I have been in psych wards a 1000 times and none of the patients looked like this. She behaves, speaks and looks like a regular western girl. She is more likely a bait to get the truly mentally ill people her age (which are just mentally retarded, full on meds or severely unhappy imo) warmed up for the upcoming euthanasia centres
Prbly yes. Digged a bit and she was under SSRI for long + ultra addicted to cannabis smoking.

yerrag

Her physchiatrists from her year 8 to now should accompany her to the next world.

Momma

Yes. They must be paying her to be the mouth piece of the glamorous choice of AS. Influencing young girls via SM. Talk about selling your soul for fame….

DBCoast

In the following thread a girl is talking about her "multiple personality disorder". She is saying basically that she was diagnosed depressive at the age of 8 and then suffered from "malnutrition". Later on, she was diagnosed with multiple personality disorder. And now she is pointing that one of the personnality is trying to stop the pain and suicide. She then announced her assisted suicide this year. @haidut wrote a lot about learned helpness linked with low metabolism and high serotonin, and Dr. Peat have already emphasize how "SSRI" could lead to this kind of situation. Could someone explain how is it possible to feel like "someone else is talking in my own body" (she is even changing her voice during the show, saying meaning that someone else started to talk Idn). I am pretty sure "doctors" gave her SSRI at the age of 8 and have probably destroyed her metabolism, could this have triggered some sort of schizophrenia or illusions during daily life, something similar to what people experience when they try weird drugs like ayahuasca or something ? Also Doctor said "multiple personality disorder" is not reversible, that reminds me people saying "oh you need to learn how to live with depression, we can't really cure it" while Broda Barnes succeded to reverse some depressive cases only with thyroid ?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hsGC93Q7co

So wait, just so I’m clear, this young woman is giving an interview about how she is planning to kill herself using assisted suicide? Like it’s no big deal? Just doing an interview about it?

cardochav

... Could someone explain how is it possible to feel like "someone else is talking in my own body" (she is even changing her voice during the show, saying meaning that someone else started to talk Idn). I am pretty sure "doctors" gave her SSRI at the age of 8 and have probably destroyed her metabolism, could this have triggered some sort of schizophrenia or illusions during daily life, something similar to what people experience when they try weird drugs like ayahuasca or something ? Also Doctor said "multiple personality disorder" is not reversible, that reminds me people saying "oh you need to learn how to live with depression, we can't really cure it" while Broda Barnes succeded to reverse some depressive cases only with thyroid ?

People who have multiple personalities disorder (MPD) usually have this from serious traumatic experiences especially at a young age. Psychiatrists see it the most in satanic ritual abuse (SRA) victims. Basically when a person goes through such an extremely traumatic experience they disassociate themselves from it to the point that they split their personality. The number of personalities correlates to the number of these traumatic events. Fritz Springmeyer's and Robin de Ruiter's books are where I first read about it.

Malnutrition and other such stresses I imagine would only make it easier to be traumatized to the point of splitting the personality and SSRIs, as @haidut has pointed out several times, only make it worse. Its not reversible in the sense that you cannot undue the trauma but increasing the metabolism could give one the energy to address it and learn to "live with it." Just as Ray had said on the topic of childhood trauma,"...it's like the pasts are all present in the same room, and we periodically have a different perspective on them. When the present balance of stuff, toxicants, euphoriants, etc., is good, you can think and fell what you want to about things."

Last edited:
OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

So wait, just so I’m clear, this young woman is giving an interview about how she is planning to kill herself using assisted suicide? Like it’s no big deal? Just doing an interview about it?
Progress ! :(

OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

People who have multiple personalities disorder (MPD) usually have this from serious traumatic experiences especially at a young age. Psychiatrists see it the most in satanic ritual abuse (SRA) victims. Basically when a person goes through such an extremely traumatic experience they disassociate themselves from it to the point that they split their personality. The number of personalities correlates to the number of these traumatic events. Fritz Springmeyer's and Robin de Ruiter's books are where I first read about it.

Malnutrition and other such stresses I imagine would only make it easier to be traumatized to the point of splitting the personality and SSRIs, as @haidut has pointed out several times, only make it worse. Its not reversible in the sense that you cannot undue the trauma but increasing the metabolism could give one the energy to address it and learn to "live with it." like Ray had said "all of your past experiences are in the room with you, good metabolism helps you see it in a goood perspective..." something along those lines.
Nice quote from Dr. Peat ! I think people with good spiritualy and having some sense of stoïcisme can bypass "bad vibes" when they are under mental stress, and some non-spiritual people bypassing "bad vibes" by good metabolism. But if you have both lack of spirituality AND bad metabolism (especially mental), that's a disaster. This yound generation seems lacking of both !

Normal Human

Nice quote from Dr. Peat ! I think people with good spiritualy and having some sense of stoïcisme can bypass "bad vibes" when they are under mental stress, and some non-spiritual people bypassing "bad vibes" by good metabolism. But if you have both lack of spirituality AND bad metabolism (especially mental), that's a disaster. This yound generation seems lacking of both !
I agree with the first part of your post but can we please not make blanket criticisms about an entire generation? Why should we let the old "divide and conquer" strategy work in such a large-scale way ("young' vs. "not-young") when we all share a common enemy?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals