Famotidine For COVID-19?

K

Kratos

O. Does that play a role?

The Blood Type Diets : Blood Type O

interesting, i am an o also. Dr dadamo who is behind the blood type diet says o’s have more hydrochloric acid than the other 3 blood types. Many people think hes a sham doctor but i believe he is right with many things he has published. If famotidine lowers stomach acid then it might be a negative for blood type o’s because we genetically require it. It would make sense for candida or other yeast to grow in the gut with less stomach acid.

K

Kratos

That i dont know but im sure he has talked about it at least once.

Would increased Salt consumption counteract the stomach acid lowering effect? I know when I consume a lot of refined wheat my stomach acid goes down terribly and the only thing that helps me out is either laying down for like an hour or drinking a salty water mix. Asking cuz famotidine is one of my favorite supplements and I'm using it currently to combat some Serotonin/Histamine issues but don't want stomach acid to lower too much.

Also, what is the most you can take in a day, safely?

Mito

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/88119

More Evidence Heartburn Drug May Help COVID-19 Patients
— Another observational study adds fuel to the fire, but more research is needed

“More data from observational studies, this time in hospitalized patients, indicated that famotidine (Pepcid AC), which is used to treat heartburn, was associated with improved clinical outcomes in COVID-19 patients.

Use of famotidine in a small group of 83 patients was associated with a lower risk of in-hospital mortality and a combined outcome of death and intubation, reported Jeffrey Mather, MS, of Hartford Hospital in Connecticut, and colleagues.

Moreover, famotidine use was also associated with lower levels of serum markers indicating severe disease, the authors wrote in the American Journal of Gastroenterology.

Famotidine is a histamine-2 receptor antagonist. The authors noted the mechanism by which famotidine might improve COVID-19 outcomes is currently unknown, but hypothesized it might work via "inverse-agonism" of the histamine-2 receptor, which implies SARS-CoV-2 is "at least partially mediated by pathological histamine release," the authors said.”

Mito

COVID-19: Famotidine, Histamine, Mast Cells, and Mechanisms​

“SARS-CoV-2 infection is required for COVID-19, but many signs and symptoms of COVID-19 differ from common acute viral diseases. SARS-CoV-2 infection is necessary but not sufficient for development of clinical COVID-19 disease. Currently, there are no approved pre- or post-exposure prophylactic COVID-19 medical countermeasures. Clinical data suggest that famotidine may mitigate COVID-19 disease, but both mechanism of action and rationale for dose selection remain obscure. We have investigated several plausible hypotheses for famotidine activity including antiviral and host-mediated mechanisms of action. We propose that the principal mechanism of action of famotidine for relieving COVID-19 symptoms involves on-target histamine receptor H2 activity, and that development of clinical COVID-19 involves dysfunctional mast cell activation and histamine release. Based on these findings and associated hypothesis, new COVID-19 multi-drug treatment strategies based on repurposing well-characterized drugs are being developed and clinically tested, and many of these drugs are available worldwide in inexpensive generic oral forms suitable for both outpatient and inpatient treatment of COVID-19 disease.”

Mito

RM: once before I was infected at the end of February because I was attending a MIT conference on drug discovery and artificial intelligence so this is pre-lockdown February 20. you but it goes back further than that um there's a CIA agent that I've co-published with in the past named Michael Callahan he was in Wuhan in the fourth quarter of 2019 he called me from Wuhan on January 4th I was currently managing a team that was focusing on drug discovery for organophosphate poisoning ergo nerve agents for DTRA, defense threat reduction agency, involving high-performing computing and biorobot screening um high-end stuff and he told me Robert you got to get your team spun up because we got a problem with this new virus I worked with him through prior outbreaks and so it was then that I turned my attention to this started modeling um a key protein a protease inhibitor of this virus when the sequence was released on January 11th as the Wuhan seafood market virus and I've been pretty much going non-stop ever since to that point with with drug repurposing so I'm the one that originally discovered famotidine as an agent um because I was self-treating myself after I got infected with agents that we'd identified through the computer modeling.

JR: so February of 2020 you get infected and how bad is your case

RM: bad I thought I was going to die you got to remember I was up up up on all the latest information from china and everywhere else I knew all about this virus I knew you know I I've been watching the videos of people dropping in the street my lungs were burning until I took famotidine and that relieved that

JR: and what is famotidine?

RM: it's otherwise known as pepcid so just to on this tangent since I've said it um I've got some good news to announce um first time here uh today we believe we should have the first patient enrolled in our clinical trials of the combination of monitoring and celecoxib for treating SARS-CoV-2. This is trials being run by the company lidos which is one of my clients that I've helped design that's based on my discoveries they're funded by a defense threat reduction agency so this is another drug combination now I work with all these folks like Peter and Pierre um that I know you know

JR: okay now February of 2020 you catch it what did you take

RM: Famotidine.

JR: Famotidine and anything else RM: no there's nothing else available JR: so this was so early on the pandemic how did they did you want to being hospitalized

RM: nope

David PS

David PS

Effectiveness of famotidine on the risk of poor prognosis inpatients with COVID-19: A nationwide cohort study in Korea
5. Conclusion
Our study did not support the hypothesis that famotidine use reduces the risk of poor COVID-19 related outcomes in the generalpopulation in Asian countries. Further study including large sample size randomized clinical trials should be needed to confirmwhether famotidine use can reduce poor COVID-19 related outcomes, particularly in COVID-19 positive patients with moderate tosevere COVID-19 related complications.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals