In proposition for
The dairy hordes

But I will not slander
If you choose to gander
At that delectable drink
From the organ that’s pink

Goodbye milk

schultz

I currently have a goat hide in my basement I am tanning. Messed up that your pits smelled like that lol.

OP
Runenight201

Runenight201

Well I’ve never smelled tanning goats hide...but it rhymed =P

In all honesty, I did notice that immediately after drinking goats milk my pits began to sweat and smell foul. That pretty much was the final straw for me. I may consume ice cream as a treat every now and then, but milk/cheese are officially....OUTTA HERE

Oh yea I still use that butter too, makes my fish taste real nice.

RisingSun

Goodbye Milk
We had a run
We gave it a shot
We had some fun

But you hurt me
Kept giving me bloat
Made my anxiety rise
Made my pits smell like goats hide

So I will get my nutrition
Through other fruitions
Don’t try and petition
I will not listen

Perhaps I’ll crush some egg shells
Or boil fish gills
To get all the calcium
To make my skeletil

Strong as a rock
Hard as a block
Secure as a lock
Sharp as a hawk

And it makes me sad
That my body wouldn’t had
The nutrition from other
Animal udders

But I think I shall be stronger
My mind a little smarter
Without all the bloat
From the milk of cows and goats

Bite my tounge
For all I’ve said
In proposition for
The dairy hordes

But I will not slander
If you choose to gander
At that delectable drink
From the organ that’s pink

Goodbye milk

Try raw milk

OP
Runenight201

Runenight201

Try raw milk

For right now I’m good. When I think about how we evolved and moved out of Africa on the coastlines, we must of been able to obtain all the proper nutrition for robust health from the sea and land without milk/cheese.

That being said, if I somehow come across raw milk one day, I’ll try a glass, but for right now I’m not going out of my way.

Sugar Bun

peta-peta-cows-milk-has-long-been-a-symbol-used-37094382.png

Probably for the best.

michael94

milk has become a ceremonial ... ritual thing for me. So I view it as something not to be taken lightly for good and bad

I’m doing well without milk. Eat a lot of real rennet cheese though. It doesn’t cause problems.

Sugar Bun

Oddly, this is the kinda of stuff you’d see on the 90’s SNL skits and “The Onion” 8 or so years ago.
All part of the plan. Everything is now post-structural. There is no Truth, only a battle of wills and unrepentant gaslighting until the other side caves.

Dobbler

We are all unique and our bodies are different. Some things just doesnt work for everyone. If milk makes you feel like ***t, thats a sign that for now its not for you.

Vinero

Where do you obtain adequate levels of calcium ( at least 1000 mg a day, preferably 2000)?
I am trying a no-dairy experiment myself, but am supplementing with calcium carbonate along my meals of white rice + meat, or potatoes + meat.

I noticed a very pronounced lethargic, depressed feeling after not consuming any calcium for a few days while only eating meat + starch. Consuming calcium carbonate made me feel fine again, it seems like calcium is important to keep prolactin down and dopamine up.

Cirion

Thanks for the funny poem lol.
Totally your call man, but I feel convinced that usually its not the milk's fault but ours. That's been the experience of danny roddy and many forum members here too. I'm trying to make milk work because I can't keep my PUFA Low enough without it and also get my protein. That's just me tho.

Cirion

You might find this quote interesting I found in another thread

When I transitioned from the other diets I tried in the past to a diet with dairy, I noticed that it was giving me the same problems as you describe, and also slight breakouts on my arms and on the sides of my face.

What made me tolerate dairy again was a few days at the beach. I noticed that after the beach I could eat all the dairy I wanted with no side effects.

I'm not sure how to translate that into something that you could replicate if you aren't near the beach... off the top of my head going to the beach could deliver vitamin d, red light, magnesium, salt... I'm not sure what else the body can pick up from a day at the beach... I think vitamin D or the suns light might be the major factor though.

and this once again solidifies why I MUST move to the beach... arghh

Waremu

Where do you obtain adequate levels of calcium ( at least 1000 mg a day, preferably 2000)?
I am trying a no-dairy experiment myself, but am supplementing with calcium carbonate along my meals of white rice + meat, or potatoes + meat.

I noticed a very pronounced lethargic, depressed feeling after not consuming any calcium for a few days while only eating meat + starch. Consuming calcium carbonate made me feel fine again, it seems like calcium is important to keep prolactin down and dopamine up.

I know this has been the case for others who regularly get bloodwork done as well, but without adequate high quality calcium, my PTH and TSH and prolactin always (and I literally mean 'always') move up. Without enough calcium and Vitamin D, this is always the case with me. I personally wouldn't want to rely on calcium supplementation because I kind of doubt the long term safety of them. I think food sources of calcium that come with phosphate and other co-factors are safest. The only good sources of calcium I'd try that are outside of dairy are from bone or eggshell. I need to get at least 2000mg of calcium per day to keep my prolactin as low as possible. I could get by with 1500mg, but PTH and prolactin isn't the lowest when I do that.

Sugar Bun

I've been underconsuming calcium for a few weeks. Does it really affect energy levels that much?

Vinero

I've been underconsuming calcium for a few weeks. Does it really affect energy levels that much?
In my experience yes. I've tried dietary experiments where I cut out all milk, cheese and other calcium sources. I get depressed and anxious within a few days. When I eat cheese or take a calcium supplement I immediately feel better. I've also tried taking high amounts of calcium carbonate, like 4000 mg a day and at that dose it feels very dopaminergic and is a great anti-depressant.

Sugar Bun

Damn. I'm missing out. Should I just drink milk all day or would I benefit from buying a supp today? Could it be affecting my sleep?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals