Fainting Advice

Lee Simeon

I just fainted, have any advice? Try to follow a Peat diet As much as possible. I am also very young, so I was rather surprised.

tara

Hi Lee,
Do you feel like giving more context?
Like for instance ...
How much have you been eating (eg average daily calories)? I've been close to fainting a few times, and I think undereating has probably been a factor.
Dehydrated?
Hyponatremic - eg drinking lots of water, not much salt, not much food ...?
Sleep deprived?
Shocked?
Drugs/medicines?

OP
Lee Simeon

Lee Simeon

Well at the time I was eating around 2500-3500 calories each day. Still do by the way. I am not sure I was dehydrated. Did not feel thirsty. Regarding salt, I consumed about 2000 mg each day I think, give or take 1000 mg. During that week, I slept around 7-7,5 hours each day. Not optimal, but not awful either. The reasons that I fainted had to do something with the fact that I saw something that was really disturbing and realistic. Although, I think I have seen worse things. During that week I also had a headache. I thought it might have been from an oral D3/K2 supplement. After the fainting I stopped taking it, and the headaches are less frequent now. This might be placebo, but still, placebo is still an effect. I am curious as well because of my 17 year old age. So I am not sure what to do next.

To state the obvious: maybe lay off the "disturbing and realistic" videos (or situations or whatever). I doubt diet, supplements, or age had much to do with it.

Dante

I thought it might have been from an oral D3/K2 supplement. After the fainting I stopped taking it, and the headaches are less frequent now.
Well , when my vitamin D was very very low, I tried 10k IU at once , felt pretty bad brain fog and dizzy(but then I react badly to almost anything). High dose k2 can also lower serum calcium which is maintained in a very narrow range so it may cause dizziness like feeling. What dose were you taking ?
But as dessertAllDay said , it might not be related to supps at all.

lampofred

Well at the time I was eating around 2500-3500 calories each day. Still do by the way. I am not sure I was dehydrated. Did not feel thirsty. Regarding salt, I consumed about 2000 mg each day I think, give or take 1000 mg. During that week, I slept around 7-7,5 hours each day. Not optimal, but not awful either. The reasons that I fainted had to do something with the fact that I saw something that was really disturbing and realistic. Although, I think I have seen worse things. During that week I also had a headache. I thought it might have been from an oral D3/K2 supplement. After the fainting I stopped taking it, and the headaches are less frequent now. This might be placebo, but still, placebo is still an effect. I am curious as well because of my 17 year old age. So I am not sure what to do next.

Keeping blood sugar up will reduce sensitivity to external stimuli. That means frequent feedings of sugar (not starch) accompanied by high quality protein (dairy and gelatin).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals