Facial Changes In Marine Corps Bootcamp (Before And After)

Literally

That photo was doctored/manipulated in some way, no doubt about it. Either they used camera tricks or they directly doctored the photo itself.

A change that big, in 6 weeks, just from physical exercise and discipline?

Easily possible for a healthy young man with the right genetics. While it's an extreme case, in that it involves a man who went to become Mr. Olympia, a 19 year old in The Colorado Experiment gained 63 pounds of muscle mass in 28 days, without the use of drugs. The Colorado Experiment: Fact or Fiction | T Nation

If you consider that an upper bound, the amount of muscle gain needed to produce this facial change would likely be just a small fraction of that -- easily possible.[/quote]

ShotTrue

Easily possible for a healthy young man with the right genetics. While it's an extreme case, in that it involves a man who went to become Mr. Olympia, a 19 year old in The Colorado Experiment gained 63 pounds of muscle mass in 28 days, without the use of drugs. The Colorado Experiment: Fact or Fiction | T Nation

If you consider that an upper bound, the amount of muscle gain needed to produce this facial change would likely be just a small fraction of that -- easily possible.
[/QUOTE]
I've always heard Casey (especially with Arthur Jones hating drugs and training him) used very low doses, some even claimed he was natural. Came across someone who interviewed him and he admits they not only did have/use Growth Hormone, but took huge dosages that would equal what most use today.

DISCOVERING THE TRUTH
I have fairly recently trained down in Florida with top pro of the 70's and early 80's CASEY VIATOR.
I asked him directly about steroid use in the 70's and this is what he had to say.... and I quote...
"Don't let anyone fool you about our low doses. We were just as reckless with steroid use as they are today."
I asked him when the big doses started....
" The big doses started around 1974 and yes we were all right on top of it". Yes we ALL used GH back then and it was from real cadavers. The GH we all used was called CRESCORMIN and nobody was going to morgues to get it".
I wanted an example and I told him about what I heard my mentor, and his friend and former training partner, Mike Mentzer used......only 400 of deca/week and 30 of d-bol/day.
CASEY LAUGHED and then said this...." Mentzer used up to 2.5 grams of deca a week, God knows how much primobolin acetate, along with d-bol and growth, so as I said don't be fooled about our low doses as we were just as reckless as theses guys are today
Casey Viator admits he (and Mentzer) used high doses and GH

Idk if he was natty bro. Then again there is always myostatin gene disorder. However later pictures of him it seems obvious he was running the same stuff as the Arnold crowd

Literally

Yeah there is no doubt he used steroids later on. That doesn't mean he used before/during the Colorado Experiment, near beginning of his career. Jones closely supervised the whole thing and I think was honestly against steroid use The author of the article I linked to knew (a) Casey before the experiment and (b) is not opposed to steroid use. But yeah, you never know. Nowadays about 20% of male high school students say they have used steroids by the time the graduate. In any case he's not really a good example to use for this, but the article has a bunch of other documented cases of gaining a lot in a short period that might serve as a useful frame of reference. I recall one friend of mine undergo a rapid facial change like this when he entered a college sport.

Well the military often makes men more masculine/ psychological effects. Not worth it to be property and paid little, though the housing and other benefits are huge

The psychological effects and discipline is probably huge and it certainly gets people in shape. And the benefits are absolutely amazing for what you have to do. Amazing jobs and connections, free schooling.

The price is a complete lack of freedom to do what you want, and the potential of dying (though apparently your chance of dying is only .1%).

ShotTrue

Yeah there is no doubt he used steroids later on. That doesn't mean he used before/during the Colorado Experiment, near beginning of his career. Jones closely supervised the whole thing and I think was honestly against steroid use The author of the article I linked to knew (a) Casey before the experiment and (b) is not opposed to steroid use. But yeah, you never know. Nowadays about 20% of male high school students say they have used steroids by the time the graduate. In any case he's not really a good example to use for this, but the article has a bunch of other documented cases of gaining a lot in a short period that might serve as a useful frame of reference. I recall one friend of mine undergo a rapid facial change like this when he entered a college sport.
Yes I agree, that's why I think the poster may not be photoshopped. I didn't mean to say he was definitely on steroids at the time of the Colorado Experiment

Nero

That uniform is from the 1970s

Marine Corps boot camp is 13 weeks not 6

You get 8 hours of lights out and one hour of fire watch duty every night. Two hours if you are a garbage recruit. Say it takes 15 minutes to fall asleep. You get woken up 15 minutes before you fire watch shift. So 8 hours - 1 hour of fire watch - 15 time to fall asleep then -15 time to fall asleep after fire watch and - 15 being woken up for your shift = Maximum sleep 8 hours - 1 hour 45 minutes = 6 hours and 15 minutes sleep a night.

Recruits don't have access to steroids. wtf is wrong with you people ?

:M :B.

Here's before and after war. Little different than bootcamp! Looks like those old before and after thyroid supplementation photos but opposite.
1663215783243.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals