Facebook "meta," forehead, and mark of the beast connection

JamesGatz

Meta has been pushing strongly for the hosting of religions on their platform - they even have this entire section dedicated to it

For end times we will see a unification with Church and State, a unification with religions to push the mark of the beast and mandated worship to he who speaks from the Devil

I believe the mark of the beast will be the microchips implanted into our hands and brain - controlling our ability to buy and sell and religions will unite to convince their followers to receive the mark of the beast

Peatful

Meta has been pushing strongly for the hosting of religions on their platform - they even have this entire section dedicated to it

For end times we will see a unification with Church and State, a unification with religions to push the mark of the beast and mandated worship to he who speaks from the Devil

I believe the mark of the beast will be the microchips implanted into our hands and brain - controlling our ability to buy and sell and religions will unite to convince their followers to receive the mark of the beast

Yep.

OP
Twohandsondeck
I think the choice is going to become:

In the hand [arm > working arm] - you continue living in this physical reality as a slave...

Or in the forehead - you live in the metaverse or somehow are mentally transplanted outside of physical reality.

JamesGatz

And some more subliminal messages the media:

A Sea Dragon being dug up in the UK making International news (when was the last time you ever saw a dinosaur fossil finding making international news ?) - 33 feet long and 180 million years old (6+6+6 = 18)

Revelations 13:1
The dragon[a] stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name

La_Bête_de_la_Mer.jpg

Peatful

lvysaur

Brain Chip implants happening in people this year - what are the chances ?
if Elon says it'll happen by 2022, we can be safe knowing it won't come true for at least another decade

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7oZ-AQszEI&t

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals