Face age

Well I cut off the blond a few months ago as the grey took over so now its def cruella. My hair is huge and thick, I cut it short just to cut it down. Now its big and wild looking. but thanks. At least I still have the 6 ft.x 38.29.36 to go with it
You are the blonde Zena Princess Warrior ?

OP
B

baccheion

Milk protein: not sure. I do have access to raw milk. Got up to a gallon a day but felt some chronic inflammation from that. Otherwise I'd be down for a milk-only diet...

Why melatonin instead of progesterone, especially if progesterone deficiency is implicated in MPB? I've been taking StressNon and CortiNon but am open to switching things up.

Speaking of balding, probably a NW2 right now. I lost a lot of hair (and had terrible dandruff) in 2018. Prior to this stressful time, I looked really young for my age. Will run some 'before' pics through the tool and see what it says...

No labs but I need to do some. My Mom has Hashimoto's hypothyroidism. I just started taking small amounts of NDT.

Anyways....thanks for all your advice. While there's more to life than looking really, really ridiculously goodlooking, I appreciate any ideas that could optimize outward health.
As I said, progesterone seems preferred in Peatworld. Whatever works.

Are you lactose intolerant? Ever had labs run to check allergies?

OccamzRazer

As I said, progesterone seems preferred in Peatworld. Whatever works.

Are you lactose intolerant? Ever had labs run to check allergies?
Had some labs as a kid. Only food I'm actually allergic to is peanuts - not a wise choice anyway.

Kram

I take a very large quantity of « supplements »

vit D 10000iu/d 6d/7 with 200mcg k2 (levels perfect at 96ng/l last blood test) -> only 9 months/12, in summer the sun is enough
Zinc 25mg
P5P 100mg
Jiaogulan on mornings (I use adaptogene on a regular basis, switching one for others)
Kapilar (hydroxy quercetin, fantastic for cardiac health)
Astaxhantin 4mg
Boron 9mg
1mg melatonin at night with 500mg ashwaganda
500mg aspirin 2x/week
Magnesium chlorure (from nigari, mixed in a glass of water) with about 2g MSM every morning

hormones :
Progesterone gel (French, OTC) 10mg from bio identical prog
About 150mg pregnenolone on mornings, trying successfully to stack it with test base (oral) 20mg for 4 months (don’t know if I’ll stick with that though…)
Thyroid (NDT form, one cap at night)

Others :
Glycine powder : 10-12g sometimes

oh, i eat eggs almost on a daily basis also.
Any updates to what you are using and what you have found beneficial/not beneficial? Thanks.

Yucca

Still same diet/routine.

i added 500mg niacinamide on mornings, and it seems to add some clean energy all day long, but I doubt it could make me look younger or healthier. I use to take also Ghk-cu (nasal spray, home made, and subcutaneous before) and this one (with glycine and MSM) can really help to get a better skin tone.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Wow I like this app haah.
Age detected 48
Real age 67
My only thought is the cold weather preserves you. I havent really sweat here except in a sauna. Fresh out the shower no makeup
Wow!!!

akgrrrl

Slide your shredded carrots into jello with a can of pineapple, or gelatin made with beet juice and sugar, then pineapple.
My diet changes depending on the season and the year. Whenbi first started "Peating" it was more about cutting out the PUFA's and grains, and I ate basically everything else, liver pate, a lot of proteins from meat and seafood, macadamias, coconut oil, and berries and watermelon only for fruit, no eggs or milk, just some cheese.

Nowadays it is not much meat and LOTS of milk and cheese, egg yolks, shellfish, fruits (oranges, berries, watermelon and tropical fruits), liver, and lots gelatin from corn and soy free chicken wings, homemade bone broths and pork rinds. I have not suppliments anything until this past couple months when added in Progest-E and niacinimide. I wish I could get myself to eating the carrots, but it is my next goal :)

Slide your shredded carrots into jello with a can of pineapple, or gelatin made with beet juice and sugar, then pineapple.

That's a great idea! I created an Asian Pear salad with carrots, which I just made again last night. It is addicting! I will post the recipe for it on my Peaty Fruits & Vegetables thread tomorrow!

Attachments

• 20210825_202240.jpg
    20210825_202240.jpg
    334.4 KB · Views: 5