Face age

Not exactly, because I am not super exact with my dosing. I tend to forget to use it some nights, sometimes for weeks at a time, so I think it evens out to about 25 days out of the month that I use it. Is it important to cycle it like that?
I only heard Ray Peat say that in an interview this week. I posted it in my Prgest-E thread on the bottom of page 5, 40 minute mark. I am not sure if it applied to only women or everybody for maximum benefits.

OccamzRazer

Here is mine, from one I did a couple months back and I have been "Peating" for 5 years this October. It says 28 years and I am 58.
Rinse, you look truly great, and I've never seen a 58 y.o. who looks as youthful and vibrant as you so!

That being said, IMO you don't look 28. I'd guess a very healthy 40. This tool is pretty inaccurate...

OccamzRazer

@baccheion

Great idea & concept with this thread. I think the tool being used here is making things less accurate, tho.

IMO a better approach would be as follows:

Step 1: Member A posts several pictures in different types of lighting without context.

Step 2: Members B & C guess age of member A.

Step 3: Member A provides context of actual age and years Peating/following XYZ WOE.

Rinse, you look truly great, and I've never seen a 58 y.o. who looks as youthful and vibrant as you so!

That being said, IMO you don't look 28. I'd guess a very healthy 40. This tool is pretty inaccurate...
Thanks! Funny I put a couple of pics in from when i was in my late 20's and it said I was exactly that age. When i put a pic inb pic from before "Peating it said I look 10 years older than my pics now. So "Peating" does seem to matter where the computer is concerned, for whatever markers it is looking for.

@baccheion

Great idea & concept with this thread. I think the tool being used here is making things less accurate, tho.

Step 1: Member A posts several pictures in different types of lighting without context.

Step 3: Member A provides context of actual age and years Peating/following XYZ WOE.
Earlier I did exactly what you said, I did this one in my 20's, one from before 'Peating" and another one from last week. Here they are.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210726-171858_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210726-171858_Outlook.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot_20210726-175526_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210726-175526_Samsung Internet.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20210726-165638_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210726-165638_Outlook.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 93
I am puting myself out here, but here is my no make-up pic too. It seems more make-up and facial hair are aging according to the computer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210726-170251_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210726-170251_Outlook.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 47
OP
B

baccheion

Earlier I did exactly what you said, I did this one in my 20's, one from before 'Peating" and another one from last week. Here they are.
Hot hot first one especially!

What happens when you do one facing forward now?

@baccheion

The app is looking at perceived age rather than trying to guess actual age. Useful thing. Lighting and such can affect perceived age.

Hot hot first one especially!

What happens when you do one facing forward now?

The app is looking at perceived age rather than trying to guess actual age. Useful thing. Lighting and such can affect perceived age.
First one is 26 or 27. I did a straight on one earlier in the thread. I did this one from this month ago and it said 23!!! I wonder what the deciding factor was? My nose looks huge taking it so close ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210726-165755_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210726-165755_Outlook.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
OP
B

baccheion

First one is 26 or 27. I did a straight on one earlier in the thread. I did this one from this month ago and it said 23!!! I wonder what the deciding factor was? My nose looks huge taking it so close ?
What's your current stack? What do you eat?

OccamzRazer

What's the difference? Aren't guesses based on perception?

This tool isn't very good at perceiving how lighting, angles, facial hair or lack thereof, etc. all contribute to appearance...

It's telling us what we already know about the youthful appearances of Yucca and Rinse&rePeat, but other than that it's so inaccurate that it can't be used to affirm or deny the anti-aging effects of 'Peating.'

OccamzRazer

I have a friend who looks very similar to your first pic. Cute! Pretty sure she's 22.

Seems like you were just blessed with youthful looks from the start, and Peating has further amplified that...

OccamzRazer

Here's one from suntime this morning. (Thus the serious squinting.) No one in real life has ever mistook me for being over 30.

There is something about some peoples' appearance that this tool mistakes for a marker of aging. And there is something about other peoples' appearances that it mistakes for a marker of youthfulness!

Attachments

• 20210727_074309.jpg
    20210727_074309.jpg
    705.9 KB · Views: 97

Vileplume

Here's one from suntime this morning. (Thus the serious squinting.) No one in real life has ever mistook me for being over 30.

There is something about some peoples' appearance that this tool mistakes for a marker of aging. And there is something about other peoples' appearances that it mistakes for a marker of youthfulness!

Looking healthy dude :10:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals