Face age

Vileplume

Real age: 29
Face age: 37
Peating: One year, but I eat more fat than typically recommended. Loads of raw milk

479C49E0-E772-4C00-ACB8-4232A9C0AF38.jpeg

Edit: did not expect that image to be so HUGE.

Last edited:

Vileplume

You look amazing Vileplume!! You look more manly than a boyish 29, but not old by any means! You look healthy too! I love this thread!
Thanks Rinse :) you always know how to pick a brotha up. People usually guess my age as younger than I actually am, but it's hard to tell if they're just being polite or not. Anyway, I think the best predictor of your outward appearance/age is your internal state and joy.

Vileplume

Any supplements? Melatonin? DHEA?
Daily supplements: 2 grains of cynoplus/cynomel, 600-800 mg magnesium bicarbonate, 3000 IU vitamin D orally, 3 drops of Kuinone, a pea-size gob of progest-e most days.

Thanks Rinse :) you always know how to pick a brotha up. People usually guess my age as younger than I actually am, but it's hard to tell if they're just being polite or not. Anyway, I think the best predictor of your outward appearance/age is your internal state and joy.
You are a cutie! I think you should try it with your face face straight on so the app can read your face better. I am gonna try one to the side from last week and see if it changes anything.

Vileplume

You are a cutie! I think you should try it with your face face straight on so the app can read your face better. I am gonna try one to the side from last week and see if it changes anything.
Yes, after trying with a few different photos, tons of stuff affects the age results!

Shaving knocked off a few years. Natural sunlight (as opposed to desk lamp) also knocked off a few years. Looking straight at the camera actually added a few years. I bet even something like smiling would alter the results.

Any supplements? Melatonin? DHEA?

Can you link to it, as I can't seem to find it?
See if this link works. I am not computer savvy.

Inaut

facial recognition software.... yo face in da database.

the covid skeptic in me has me questioning everything it seems. pretty neat idea but i refuse to participate :)

facial recognition software.... yo face in da database.

the covid skeptic in me has me questioning everything it seems. pretty neat idea but i refuse to participate :)
I am already in the data base just taking a picture on my own phone and it going to the "cloud". Not to mention people posting group pics on their Facebook.

I put in this side view pic, from last week, using the app on this thread, via online, and it says I have have gotten younger since my other pic 3 months ago! Must adding in niacin and Progest-E the last 6 weeks or so! Woo hoo!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210726-160226_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210726-160226_Outlook.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 45

Vileplume

I put in this side view pic, from last week, using the app on this thread, via online, and it says I have have gotten younger since my other pic 3 months ago! Must adding in niacin and Progest-E the last 6 weeks or so! Woo hoo!
Progest-e for the win!!

Vileplume

I love too how it just knocks me out for some really good sleep!
Yes, in the recent One Radio Network interview, Dr. Peat said you would feel a sense of well-being after dosing it, and this has definitely been true in my experience. I love it before bed.

Yes, in the recent One Radio Network interview, Dr. Peat said you would feel a sense of well-being after dosing it, and this has definitely been true in my experience. I love it before bed.
Do you do the one week off cycling with it?

Vileplume

Do you do the one week off cycling with it?
Not exactly, because I am not super exact with my dosing. I tend to forget to use it some nights, sometimes for weeks at a time, so I think it evens out to about 25 days out of the month that I use it. Is it important to cycle it like that?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals