F*** Portion Control supplements for free in canada

OP
M

mbachiu

Hey everyone
I just came across this thresd and just want to say a big thank you to Amazon and mbachiu for sharing. I went through 3 mths with him and like mbachiu, I wish I had never followed his advice. I also share your sentiments of wanting to throw the baby with the bath water out. And I hope that this thread helps others avoid the pitfalls !
I’m really sorry to hear that you also did not have a positive experience. Many people I have talked to in this space do not seem to have positive things to say about Nathan anymore. It’s too bad.

90MilesNorth

I don't normally post on the forum. I'm a long time lurker, but noticed this somewhat old post. I just want to say that I too fell into the trap of following Nathan's advice and ended up sicker than when I started. I gained 25lbs following his advice and my NAFLD became worse. I concur with the other posters that he uses language to convince people that he's found the "cure" and that he's "helpful" and no one knows more than he does because he's cured himself.

I came to this forum and searched his posts during the time I was being "helped" by him and found that none of the stuff that helped cure his NAFLD were things he'd ever suggested to me. Eventually after 12 months and becoming sicker (liver and gall bladder pain that didn't exist before) and not making positive progress, I stopped working with him, but not before he had berated me and blamed me for whatever ailments I had going on (none of which existed prior to working with him). He is someone who will make you think he's discovered a cure for whatever is ailing you. Making you think that he's helping you, when in fact he's just a snake oil salesmen trying to steal your money.

There are many snake oil people on this forum and for those of us who are sick and need help, we fall prey to many of them. I'm afraid I've been a victim of many of them in hopes that someone will provide some sort of help and I've been at this since 2017 and my health is now in worse shape than when I first found Peat.

dukesbobby777

I don't normally post on the forum. I'm a long time lurker, but noticed this somewhat old post. I just want to say that I too fell into the trap of following Nathan's advice and ended up sicker than when I started. I gained 25lbs following his advice and my NAFLD became worse. I concur with the other posters that he uses language to convince people that he's found the "cure" and that he's "helpful" and no one knows more than he does because he's cured himself.

I came to this forum and searched his posts during the time I was being "helped" by him and found that none of the stuff that helped cure his NAFLD were things he'd ever suggested to me. Eventually after 12 months and becoming sicker (liver and gall bladder pain that didn't exist before) and not making positive progress, I stopped working with him, but not before he had berated me and blamed me for whatever ailments I had going on (none of which existed prior to working with him). He is someone who will make you think he's discovered a cure for whatever is ailing you. Making you think that he's helping you, when in fact he's just a snake oil salesmen trying to steal your money.

There are many snake oil people on this forum and for those of us who are sick and need help, we fall prey to many of them. I'm afraid I've been a victim of many of them in hopes that someone will provide some sort of help and I've been at this since 2017 and my health is now in worse shape than when I first found Peat.

What was he advising you to do for your fatty liver, just out of interest?

90MilesNorth

What was he advising you to do for your fatty liver, just out of interest?
I can tell you what wasn't advised. Taurine, choline, glycine, B3. All things that help heal a fatty liver. He also suggested not to come onto the forum because it was full of "nutty people."

Good thing the gate keepers of this forum keep all historical information so if you do a quick search for any member you'll find all of their posts and can read through them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals