Eyes shape skewed -- why? what condition? NMT? (needs more thyroid) j/k

TacoVampire

1642050712740.png

1642051130907.png

Hi all, I've seen this pronounced in BJ Novak and just realized Seth Meyer has something similar. I know someone on here will know. thanks - tacoV

Zigzag

It's just how their orbital bones are shaped. It's called "negative canthal tilt".

AlaskaJono

The cranial bones alignment and intracranial pressure create your facial "look" to a degree. The cranial bones can and should move slightly. Both of my eyes were slightly angled like Seth, one probably slightly less angled. I had a technique done by my chiropractor called 'nasal specific' or 'nasocranial balloon release' done 3 times about 5 days apart. This made my eyes horizontal and more symmetrical. That was in the 1980's. Stayed that way 'til now mostly, except for a few falls down the mountain... skiing.

AlaskaJono

The cranial bones alignment and intracranial pressure create your facial "look" to a degree. The cranial bones can and should move slightly. Both of my eyes were slightly angled like Seth, one probably slightly less angled. I had a technique done by my chiropractor called 'nasal specific' or 'nasocranial balloon release' done 3 times about 5 days apart. This made my eyes horizontal and more symmetrical. That was in the 1980's. Stayed that way 'til now mostly, except for a few falls down the mountain... skiing.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I don't know. From around 25 to 35 years old that negative canthal look was very pronounced on me. It is not anymore. This coincides with adopting a prometabolic lifestyle that I am still trying to refine.