Eye Bags

Hans

Forum Supporter
What is the quickest way to fix the gut?
Eliminate gut irritating foods for now. Promote proper digestion. Increase NAD with niacinamide and quinones (I like Lapodin and black cumin). Optimize thyroid function. Eliminate micronutrient deficiencies. Try activated charcoal. Lower excess histamine or at least mast cell degranulation.

Those are basically the basics for gut health for me.

OP
C

Chophouse360

Eliminate gut irritating foods for now. Promote proper digestion. Increase NAD with niacinamide and quinones (I like Lapodin and black cumin). Optimize thyroid function. Eliminate micronutrient deficiencies. Try activated charcoal. Lower excess histamine or at least mast cell degranulation.

Thanks. How do you apply or use Niacinamide? I already take tyromix. Do you eat activated charcoal? Maybe a raw carrot a day?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thanks. How do you apply or use Niacinamide? I already take tyromix. Do you eat activated charcoal? Maybe a raw carrot a day?
I just take 500mg once a day sometimes, but some people have more success with smaller doses, like 100mg x3 daily.
Yes, 5g AC stirred in fruit juice. Then drink the mix.
Yes the carrot salad once a day works for many.

OP
C

Chophouse360

I just take 500mg once a day sometimes, but some people have more success with smaller doses, like 100mg x3 daily.
I appreciate all the help. Any AC brand you can recommend?

SamYo123

And if none of these don’t work then what?

soluble fiber fruits?

youngsinatra

There could be many causes of this. I think impaired sleep quality, compromised liver health, endotoxins, heavy metals, undereating or excessive use of stimulants can cause this.

Vins7

Eye bags could indicate gut irritation or basically anything that causes water retention, such as cortisol, aldosterone, inflammation, etc. Stress, poor sleep and gut irritation are common factors. If it's dark under the eyes as well, it usually indicates that the immune system is responding to something in your body/gut.
So, darle under the eyes is a Signal of disbiosis or overgrowth?

L_C

Does activated charcoal contain iron? Or what is the effect if someone takes charcoal and has iron overload?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Does activated charcoal contain iron? Or what is the effect if someone takes charcoal and has iron overload?
It doesn't contain iron (it's typically made from coconut) and it doesn't affect iron as far as I know.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals