Extremely confusing blood test results

Gustav3Y

By comparison is creating a context.
Look at the D1 D4 and D5 then to see actual low affinity.

You should not ignore your own experience to the sake of Peat's quote.

OP
deliciousfruit
By comparison is creating a context.
Look at the D1 D4 and D5 then to see actual low affinity.

You should not ignore your own experience to the sake of Peat's quote.
nausea is a common side effect of the drug, it doesn't mean it was somehow having a pro serotonergic effect on me. however I have stopped taking it, seeing as it had no benefit

IVILA

try checking your free t3 levels. More importantly, what is your zinc/copper levels as well as iron saturation?

OP
deliciousfruit
try checking your free t3 levels. More importantly, what is your zinc/copper levels as well as iron saturation?
iron saturation is on the low end, 20%. I had a hair test last year, and it showed my zinc/copper levels were normal and a ratio of about 1:1. free T4 is normal, 4.9 (2.6-6.0 pmol/l)

Motif

High B12: possible indicator of small intestinal overgrowth. Breath test for H2 and CH4

High-ish DHEA: possible adrenal hyperactivity. Measure 24hr urine cortisol and ACTH.

Low copper: measure plasma ceruloplasmin, 24hr copper in urine and plasma zinc.

Additional tests: SHBG, free T3, LH, FSH
Exotic test that may help: IGF-1, urinary neurotransmitter & their metabolites, S16 microbiome test
What would you recommend for low copper , cp and zinc if somebody can’t eat oysters?

Mr Joe

You might have some problems with your dopamin receptors. If you run on serotonin and cortisol for too long dopamine sensitivity decrease and produce less effect, thus leading to even lower metabolism and anhedonia. Excess serotonine, low dopamine, low CO2 could be the cause of ahnedonia. Not enough protein, not enough carbs. If thyroid makes thing worse it could mean that you are running too much it could mean that you need to clean other things like the gut and reduce cortisol with some emodin before trying again. What is your pulse in the morning and your temp ?