Extremely Aggressive After Taking Cypro

cellboy

Everytime i take cyproheptadine(4-8 mg's) i get extremely irritable and super aggressive to the point which isnt funny anymore. Anyone know why? Feels like a serotonin rebound thing :/

InChristAlone

Everytime i take cyproheptadine(4-8 mg's) i get extremely irritable and super aggressive to the point which isnt funny anymore. Anyone know why? Feels like a serotonin rebound thing :/
Take less. Peat recommends no more than 1 mg for most people.

SneezeStar

4 to 8 mg is a big dose. I do well off 0.5 mg. At 4 + mg I get similar feelings.

Herbie

I’ve taken 36mg in a day and never got agro. Cypro kept me out of prison.

InChristAlone

Yeah definitely need more food with cypro.

nwo2012

You build up the dosage slowly. The sleepiness and bad mood stop after a few days continuous use.

postman

If I take too much tianeptine I get very angry and irritable, whereas a normal dose has the opposite effect. I have no experience with cyproheptadine though, I don't mess with anticholinergics.

OP
cellboy

cellboy

You build up the dosage slowly. The sleepiness and bad mood stop after a few days continuous use.
Those sleep inducing effects only worked the first couple of times i took it. Never got them since. :sad

Ihor

Do you have in other time when you don't take the thyroid, symptoms such as brain fog or spatial thinking, muscle weakness or pain, digestive problems or problems with the intestinal microbiome or something like that ?

OP
cellboy

cellboy

Do you have in other time when you don't take the thyroid, symptoms such as brain fog or spatial thinking, muscle weakness or pain, digestive problems or problems with the intestinal microbiome or something like that ?
You mean no thyroid+cypro or just no thyroid ? I only take thyroid in winter

brix

I’m the same way. Even low dose. Might already have naturally low serotonin levels. It makes me feel emotionless and cold towards other people.

OP
cellboy

cellboy

Yes, i mean time without any thyroid suplements.
umm yeah if you're regularly taking thyroid and then suddenly stop taking it ofc you're gonna get those symptoms you've mentioned

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals