Extrasystole/many Extra Heart Beat

raybecca

Hi!

Anyone here that had or has a lot of extra heart beat?
I have a lot of them, but should not be harmful (It gets better when I’m active).
Despite that, both my doctor and cardiologist want me to try beta-blocker or even consider operation for that.

But I don’t see the point of doing that if the extrasystole are not dangerous for my health?
Must be something else to do? Can it be an imbalance of hormones or lack of something? Taurine? Magnesium?

Any suggestions?

Thanks!!

TanyaHarris

Hi!

Anyone here that had or has a lot of extra heart beat?
I have a lot of them, but should not be harmful (It gets better when I’m active).
Despite that, both my doctor and cardiologist want me to try beta-blocker or even consider operation for that.

But I don’t see the point of doing that if the extrasystole are not dangerous for my health?
Must be something else to do? Can it be an imbalance of hormones or lack of something? Taurine? Magnesium?

Any suggestions?

Thanks!!
Hello,
I have been listening to Dr. Jennifer Daniels‘ podcasts on her website VitalityCycles.com, she’s an absolute wealth of information, her personal story is fascinating. Anyway, I remember from one of her shows, she recommends potato peel soup to stop an arrhythmia (boil the peels from about two potatos, any kind, and drink the broth. She said the B-vitamins is what the sufferer needs. She also said a diet high in white pasta is sure to cause arrhythmias because all the b-vitamins are stripped away. She probably gave some more advice, but that’s all I remember right now. Good luck!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals