Extra "ingredients" in Aspirin & Magnesium

Doludolu

Hello,

I want to buy Aspirin and Magnesium

Aspirin-C was the least extra ingredients containing option, 1 tablet having 400mg acetylsalycylic acid & ascorbic acid as a combo together ; but there were extra ingredients: water-free (anhydrous) sodium citrate, sodium water- carbonate , anhydrous citric acid, anhydrous sodium carbonate
are they in terms of RP / Bioenergetic perspective harmless or not ?

And magnesium citrate (currently doing a gut protocol, so this version I want to include for more often pooping :D) . Will use this in morning, on evenings use bisglycinate & taurate
But this Mg citrate extra contains:
cellulose, stearic acid, hypromellose and glycerine

IF you know anything about these additives, their effects to health & gut & metabolism, or know good studies to see their effects, I will be glad to see that. Thanks.

psans

id say look for doctors best magnesium glycinate powder

natural calm mag citrate

magnesium oil/transdermal magnesium chloride ( very cheap if you DIY)

IV myers cocktails is best if you afford them ( typically 100$-120$ depending upon market( iv magnesium chloride,b vitamins, vitamin C)

typically amazon or your local " tractor supply" hss powdered aspirin, no additives.

the website toxinless.com is great for sourcing the best supplements.

no enteric aspirin, the coating might, emphasis on might protect the stomach it also keeps it from being effective.

best of luck, hope something helps

OP
Doludolu

Doludolu

id say look for doctors best magnesium glycinate powder

natural calm mag citrate

magnesium oil/transdermal magnesium chloride ( very cheap if you DIY)

IV myers cocktails is best if you afford them ( typically 100$-120$ depending upon market( iv magnesium chloride,b vitamins, vitamin C)

typically amazon or your local " tractor supply" hss powdered aspirin, no additives.

the website toxinless.com is great for sourcing the best supplements.

no enteric aspirin, the coating might, emphasis on might protect the stomach it also keeps it from being effective.

best of luck, hope something helps
Where did you get this info that enteric aspirin (stomach protective aspirin) isn't effective for the reasons aspirin does. Isn't it the metabolites of aspirin (the final product) that create the healthy effect ?

psans

sunny

aniprin F? seems to work just fine to me
It could. But has extra ingredient:
"Active Ingredient: Acetylsalicyclic Acid, Usp...17,010 Mg In A Palatable Base

This is Anaprin P:
Ingredients:

Per Ounce: Pure Acetylsalicylic Acid, USP 28.35g per ounce

psans

gotcha, thanks.

i would gave gotten P had i seen it at tractor supply, but if all people have available is "F" i think its probably better than almost all of the alternatives.

AlaskaJono

Also re aspirin: when I had to buy something less than perfect, but not enteric coated, I just let the aspirin dissolve in a 1/4 glass of water and stir a few times. The excipients then fall to the bottom in a white sludge and the aspro-water should taste yukky, like aspirin. Also in the US there used to be a seller on ebay or the other evil site that sold veterinarian pure aspirin powder. Hmmmm - we can't let those expensive horsed eat aspirin with crap in it! Good luck.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals