#ExposeBillGates Day Of Action 2 On August 8

Geronimo

My working theory on covid: Rockefeller and his eugenicist ilk created the WHO, AMA, Healthcare practice and policies, and the Council on Foreign Relations, and largely control what people have deemed suitable for consumption over the last 100 years. These are multi-generational eugenicists. This is not the theory, these are basic facts admittedly with some grey areas, but we're all superb dot-connectors here so you get the idea. So, we know these people form public perception through philanthropy, control of the media and sheer force of collective power of the CFR. The theory: covid is a eugenics practice to stop "undesirables" from reproducing. We know covid spreads among poor population (San Francisco 16 blocks study) because they live in tighter quarters with more people and have been forced into those living conditions for months now. The Emf Guy's research shows that the disease spreads primarily through prolonged close exposure to an infected person, which drastically increases during a forced lockdown among densely populated groups (poor people on lockdown). Masks can spread this by trapping small amounts of the virus and bringing it into these close quarters when people return home. What's the protein covid is known for affecting more than any virus we're aware of? ACE2. It attaches to ACE2 to wreak havoc in the tissues. Testicles, and especially sperm producing cells, carry a really dense concentration of ACE2. Acute testicular damage through torsion, physical damage or orchitis can cause temporary or often permanent sterility. This virus may have already sterilized millions of poor people, and if not, then a vaccine runs the risk of of creating ACE2 antibodies that could damage these tissues. Kidneys and lungs can recover, but alot of times testicles never recover from physical damage. They're sterilizing who they deem to be undesirable. Just watch, sometime in the next few years, you will hear about sterility being a long term effect of having ever had covid. It will be labeled as the "true cost" of the disease.

Things to consider that the WHO and/or Rockefeller foundation are wholly or partially responsible for:
Tuskegee experiments
Guatemalan syphilis experiments
Paying Indira Gandhi millions for a forced vasectomy program that sterilized ~7 million Indian men in the 70s
The polio vaccine that that paralyzed 496,000 Indians
The hcg antibodies hidden in tetanus vaccines given to hundreds of thousands of childbearing age women in Kenya, proven by independent labs
Rockefeller, Frederick Gates, Bill Gates and even Hitler citing Malthus as a major inspiration
Their complete control of the media through executives of every major media company being in the Council on Foreign Relations
The disgusting, multi-generational eugenics tactics the most powerful groups in our country have employed for over a century
Bill Gates' grandfather founded a eugenics organization, his dad ran the largest abortion clinic in the world
The Population Council founded by the same people who formed the WHO being on record saying we can never let population go above 8 billion (we're at 7.7)
David Rockefeller himself admitting that his family has conspired against everyone to form a world government they control
They have either secretly or forcibly sterilized and harmed millions of people with their eugenics experiments
They never ever shut up about population control. Gates has been on a crusade for decades about reducing population through birth control and vaccines. Well, here it is.

Last edited:
OP
Energizer

Energizer

Nice writeup, I think you're right about the power being in such few hands. It's getting more obvious even in the mainstream that the ultra-rich oligarch families have been doing this stuff for a while with their evil eugenics agenda. Some of these things in your list I hadn't heard of so I appreciate the extra data points there for investigation.

Geronimo

Nice writeup, I think you're right about the power being in such few hands. It's getting more obvious even to the "normies" that the ultra-rich oligarch families have been doing this stuff for a while with their evil eugenics agenda. Some of these things in your list I hadn't heard of so I appreciate the extra data points there for investigation.

Thanks. I'll list sources later today, or even create a whole new thread for it. This "endgame" is the only thing that makes sense to me. Whenever the media is obviously lying about something on such a scale, you know there's a large scale goal. We need to figure out what that is, and I really think I'm close to it.

Max23

My working theory on covid: Rockefeller and his eugenicist ilk created the WHO, AMA, Healthcare practice and policies, and the Council on Foreign Relations, and largely control what people have deemed suitable for consumption over the last 100 years. These are multi-generational eugenicists. This is not the theory, these are basic facts admittedly with some grey areas, but we're all superb dot-connectors here so you get the idea. So, we know these people form public perception through philanthropy, control of the media and sheer force of collective power of the CFR. The theory: covid is a eugenics practice to stop "undesirables" from reproducing. We know covid spreads among poor population (San Francisco 16 blocks study) because they live in tighter quarters with more people and have been forced into those living conditions for months now. The Emf Guy's research shows that the disease spreads primarily through prolonged close exposure to an infected person, which drastically increases during a forced lockdown among densely populated groups (poor people on lockdown). Masks can spread this by trapping small amounts of the virus and bringing it into these close quarters when people return home. What's the protein covid is known for affecting more than any virus we're aware of? ACE2. It attaches to ACE2 to wreak havoc in the tissues. Testicles, and especially sperm producing cells, carry a really dense concentration of ACE2. Acute testicular damage through torsion, physical damage or orchitis can cause temporary or often permanent sterility. This virus may have already sterilized millions of poor people, and if not, then a vaccine runs the risk of of creating ACE2 antibodies that could damage these tissues. Kidneys and lungs can recover, but alot of times testicles never recover from physical damage. They're sterilizing who they deem to be undesirable. Just watch, sometime in the next few years, you will hear about sterility being a long term effect of having ever had covid. It will be labeled as the "true cost" of the disease.

Things to consider that the WHO and/or Rockefeller foundation are wholly or partially responsible for:
Tuskegee experiments
Paying Indira Gandhi millions for a forced vasectomy program that sterilized ~7 million Indian men in the 70s
The hcg antibodies hidden in tetanus vaccines given to hundreds of thousands of childbearing age women in Kenya, proven by independent labs
Rockefeller, Frederick Gates, Bill Gates and even Hitler citing Malthus as a major inspiration
Their complete control of the media through executives of every major media company being in the Council on Foreign Relations
The disgusting, multi-generational eugenics tactics the most powerful groups in our country have employed for over a century
Bill Gates' grandfather founded a eugenics organization, his dad ran the largest abortion clinic in the world
The Population Council founded by the same people who formed the WHO being on record saying we can never let population go above 8 billion (we're at 7.7)
David Rockefeller himself admitting that his family has conspired against everyone to form a world government they control
They have either secretly or forcibly sterilized and harmed millions of people with their eugenics experiments
They never ever shut up about population control. Gates has been on a crusade for decades about reducing population through birth control and vaccines. Well, here it is.

Yes, nice one. This is the latest from Jason Bermas about Bill Gates: . He analizes Gates´s giggling about serious matters. Gates is saying unbelievably idiotic things. One of them was a response to the question that the vaccine tests caused side effects for everybody in the high group. He said some of them were not serious, they were only superpainful.

Peatful

Tuskegee experiments
This is excellent. Well thought out and well explained.
Deserving of its own thread imo.

Geronimo

This is excellent. Well thought out and well explained.
Deserving of its own thread imo.

I'll make it a thread with links today. I think another big part is widening the gap of the ultra rich and everyone else. Think how much personal wealth from the middle class has been lost from borrowing from retirement plans and small businesses going under. On Forbes like two months ago, they stated that America's billionaires have made an extra $500b in wealth since lockdown started. The only stores that stayed open were massive companies like home depot, Walmart, Costco, etc.

Drareg

:clap:clap:clap

Keep it up, Corbett is right, keep it going until the mainstream have a massive elephant to deal with, he’s full of hubris with no respect for people.
Turn it into a meme, Gates/Epstein.

We need to pump his Jeffrey Epstein connections more though, too much of the extreme conspiracy’s take over, Regina on here mentioned the UN have over 10,000 trolls active on twitter, they probably flood the feed full of religious conspiracy theories.
Gates has his own team on there also, I’ve long suspected some of the nouvelle Epstein exposers on the scene are gatekeeping for Gates by highlighting other players in the Epstein scandal.

You can only reach "normal folk" by highlighting his links to a child sex trafficker, do you trust a man with a vaccine for your kids who was good friends with a child sex trafficker is the question for "normals" , bills scientific advisor was a guarantor on Epstein’s will, Bill is now linked in with the maxwells since the 90’s and maxwells name is familiar in pop culture now.
Nobody can deny his links to Epstein ,they can however deny vaccine theories and dismiss them, pump the Epstein links!

Regina

Tuskegee experiments
Great write up. I'd also add the Wellcome Trust. And Darpa.

Lollipop2

Thanks. I'll list sources later today, or even create a whole new thread for it. This "endgame" is the only thing that makes sense to me. Whenever the media is obviously lying about something on such a scale, you know there's a large scale goal. We need to figure out what that is, and I really think I'm close to it.
Great write up above! Definitely add those sources. Maybe start a new thread. I need the data to send to friends.

OP
Energizer

Energizer

:bump2
Here's a little "teaser" you guys can send to some of your 'normie' friends to spread help spread the word

Geronimo

:bump2
Here's a little "teaser" you guys can send to some of your 'normie' friends to spread help spread the word

"Normies" are not our enemies. They simply have not been exposed to world-view shattering information that we ran across for whatever reason. It's a delicate process with lots of deep-rooted emotional biases towards anything conspiracy related that need to actually be respected and acknowledged if we want to make any traction. Be 100% sure to acknowledge that lots of conspiracy theories are really stupid. But not all of them are wrong. They can't all be wrong. If you have a relationship with this person, maybe say something like "I know you're smart. And I know you care about knowing what's really true. There's a lot of stuff that gets hidden about these very powerful people, because they're very powerful. I'm only trying to show you things that are actually really true and seem really important to you right now. If you trust me at all, I really think you should watch it. It seems crazy, but only before you finish the entire video". We can't expect people to just say "yeah, I've been wrong this entire time because the world view I've spent my entire life forming makes no real sense". It just simply won't happen. It's a delicate thing, and needs to be approached with alot of preface and team-forming before even starting. Frame it as you caring for them, because you do.

OP
Energizer

Energizer

"Normie friends" was meant to be a descriptive phrase, not a character judgement. I do not harbor ill will for people that haven't gone down that rabbit hole. I once was that person who trusted in authority and thought anyone who questioned the mainline narratives was crazy. It's a long journey, and you are preaching to the choir on that. I don't expect for people to have a change of heart overnight. Everyone is an individual and they respond as individuals, that is clear to me. Rather than just sending it out into the social media void, emailing and talking in person would be more effective. As James Corbett also suggested, personal movie screenings also sounds like an excellent strategy to get people talking. It is indeed a personal and delicate thing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals