Expose Your Hens To Cats To Prevent Cat Allergies?

RealNeat

I was watching the lie tube with some family and often just do my own thing because I cant stand it. However. today I ran across a Purina commercial that caught my attention.

It was cat food that claimed to cut down peoples allergic reaction to cats significantly.
Major Breakthrough in Managing Cat Allergens

So i went into the research a bit to figure out what was actually doing this.

I found this study among others.
Multi-Level Safety Studies of Anti Fel d 1 IgY Ingredient in Cat Food

If i understand correctly, by exposing an egg laying hen to the cat (allergen Fel D 1) the egg starts to produce antibodies against it.
"Chickens exposed to antigens produce IgY antibodies, similar in structure to mammalian IgG. Hens exposed with an allergen produced by cats (Fel d 1) results in production of anti-Fel d 1 specific IgY (AFD1), which is naturally concentrated in egg yolk."

Then feeding this egg protein to the cat helps to decrease the allergen.

Neutralizing Allergens - The Breakthrough
"When cats were fed a diet with the egg product ingredient containing anti-Fel d 1 IgY, the levels of active Fel d 1 in their saliva were significantly reduced within 3 weeks.6 The diet with the egg product ingredient also significantly reduced active Fel d 1 on the cat’s hair: 97% of the cats had a decrease in active Fel d 1 levels, with an average reduction of 47% starting in Week 3.7

One-half of the cats had at least a 50% reduction in active Fel d 1 levels on their hair, and 86% of cats had a reduction of at least 30% from baseline levels.7

A reduction in active Fel d 1 in the cats’ saliva and on their hair will ultimately reduce active Fel d 1 in the environment, which may help reduce symptoms in allergic people.7,8"

Is this essentially giving the cat some sort of autoimmune condition?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals