Explain PFS symptoms to me (saw palmetto)

bornamachine

Request here, I know that there are a number of guys here that are victims of finasteride or propecia

Recently I learned of the deranged or hindered 5 Alpha Reductase pathway that these people are left to suffer with after getting sides and even stopping the med.

My request here is this, can I get replies from people that have gone through this and can explain in a concise or detailed way what exactly happened to them as far as symptoms, I understand that primarily it has to do with sexual health but also extends into metabolic and mental health for others, perhaps othet areas as well.

I am trying to get a clear picture of how everything went down and what symptoms developed etc etc

This question is also extended out to guys who took saw palmetto and tanked as well.

Thank you for your time of course!

JamesGatz

I had a stint with fin and saw palmetto for a few months before finding RP - this was what led me to RP - I can't remember much other than:

My hang was low - my genitals were larger when flaccid but they didn't grow at all when it was time to go - my erections weren't as impressive -

since RP with a healthy androgen profile - I am now more of a grower and my erection quality is back to where it should be

I had major brain fog and anxiety - it was difficult for my brain to complete tasks I was used to

It did make me gain muscle easier but that's about it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals