Explain Bodybuilder/Youtuber Brian Turner Acne And Dairy

EIRE24

Typically I dont let A go past 10 × my D intake.
I use about 6mg of K2 per day.
I do eat liver, but 60,000 IU of A from liver would bring too much copper, Iron etc.. into the equation.
Do you eat many oysters or do you think the same that it's too risky with the iron etc?

T

tca300

@EIRE24 I stopped eating oysters quite a while ago. Im not convinced that most aren't contaminated by all the pollution nowadays. They also make me feel pretty depressed after I eat them. I think the iron would only be an issue if they were eaten too often and the person wasn't regularly eating lare amounts of oranges, milk, and coffee, which help excrete iron slowly, and safely.

Constatine

Low quality milk gives me skin and digestions problems. More expensive and organic brands don't cause me any issues. Organ meats are generally protective against acne. Not enough people on here focus on organ meats.

EIRE24

Low quality milk gives me skin and digestions problems. More expensive and organic brands don't cause me any issues. Organ meats are generally protective against acne. Not enough people on here focus on organ meats.
I ate and still eat a lot of organ meats and they don't help with my skin issues at all?

sladerunner69

The quality of milk is a factor as well as the increase in metabolism leading to very high androgens which should be balanced by vitamin A and copper.

meatbag

@EIRE24 I stopped eating oysters quite a while ago. Im not convinced that most aren't contaminated by all the pollution nowadays. They also make me feel pretty depressed after I eat them. I think the iron would only be an issue if they were eaten too often and the person wasn't regularly eating lare amounts of oranges, milk, and coffee, which help excrete iron slowly, and safely.

interesting

Last edited:

Ismail

Milk protein uses up vitamin A more than other proteins. Milk use to reliably give me acne too, until I found out it was just increasing my vitamin A needs that were previously not being met. Adding vitamin A cleared my skin right up, and has kept it clear for years even though cronically drinking a gallon of milk per day.

Do you take a vitamin A supplement? If so, which product do you take? Thanks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals