Experts: Japan's lack of COVID-19 pandemic due to the virus "mutating out of existence"

haidut

Forum Supporter
I had to rub my eyes a few times when I first read this. You can't make this stuff up. Basically, when the narrative does not fit the raw data coming from a specific country, the "experts" are ready to concoct pure lunacy and serve it up to the Covidian cult for consumption. It may be just me, but I think the "expert" claim is physically impossible. There is no single source of SARS-CoV-2 that can somehow mutate out of existence. There are (if you believe the data on SARS-CoV-2 virulence) potentially tens of millions of SARS-CoV-2 infections in Japan, and according to the "experts", the virus in every single person somehow underwent spontaneous, simultaneous, and identical mutation(s) that made it less robust/resilient and the immune systems of all those infected people simultaneously crushed it. So, there is now basically no Delta variant in Japan, but of course, that does not mean the pandemic is over, people should get vaccinated, keep social distance, etc, etc /s
I bet the same spontaneous self-destruction explanation will be used to end the "pandemic" in each country that reaches the full vaccination goal, adopts the digital certificate/ID, or generally agrees to play to the tune of the global cabal.
@Drareg @Regina @tankasnowgod @Pina @ecstatichamster

"...Why did Japan’s fifth and biggest wave of the coronavirus pandemic, driven by the supercontagious delta variant, suddenly come to an abrupt end following a seemingly relentless rise in new infections? And what made Japan different from other developed countries that are now seeing a fresh surge in new cases? According to one group of researchers, the surprising answer may be that the delta variant took care of itself in an act of “self-extinction.”

StrongMom

Didn’t they vaccinate a large share of population, at least based on mainstream data?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Oh, I am sure there was some legitimate reason. My post was more about the truly absurd official explanation - i.e. the virus coordinated a self-destructive mutation across millions of people and decided to basically commit suicide - i.e the former is physically next-to-impossible, and the latter is something there is no record of in the known history of viruses.
@StrongMom

Drareg

I had to rub my eyes a few times when I first read this. You can't make this stuff up. Basically, when the narrative does not fit the raw data coming from a specific country, the "experts" are ready to concoct pure lunacy and serve it up to the Covidian cult for consumption. It may be just me, but I think the "expert" claim is physically impossible. There is no single source of SARS-CoV-2 that can somehow mutate out of existence. There are (if you believe the data on SARS-CoV-2 virulence) potentially tens of millions of SARS-CoV-2 infections in Japan, and according to the "experts", the virus in every single person somehow underwent spontaneous, simultaneous, and identical mutation(s) that made it less robust/resilient and the immune systems of all those infected people simultaneously crushed it. So, there is now basically no Delta variant in Japan, but of course, that does not mean the pandemic is over, people should get vaccinated, keep social distance, etc, etc /s
I bet the same spontaneous self-destruction explanation will be used to end the "pandemic" in each country that reaches the full vaccination goal, adopts the digital certificate/ID, or generally agrees to play to the tune of the global cabal.
@Drareg @Regina @tankasnowgod @Pina @ecstatichamster

"...Why did Japan’s fifth and biggest wave of the coronavirus pandemic, driven by the supercontagious delta variant, suddenly come to an abrupt end following a seemingly relentless rise in new infections? And what made Japan different from other developed countries that are now seeing a fresh surge in new cases? According to one group of researchers, the surprising answer may be that the delta variant took care of itself in an act of “self-extinction.”
Lol, they weren’t even testing for the delta variant, they are clowns, they think doubling down with authoritarianism will get them out of being held accountable, I guess that’s the only option now, they are being carted off the concentration camps in Australia now, sorry I mean covid camps.

StrongMom

There are a lot of puzzling things. What happened in Israel, for example? They got the boosters and maybe the fourth ones and then the cases ceased to zero, after deaths and hospitalizations.

L

Lord Cola

Israel wears the biggest, brightest clown shoes of them all.

tankasnowgod

I had to rub my eyes a few times when I first read this. You can't make this stuff up. Basically, when the narrative does not fit the raw data coming from a specific country, the "experts" are ready to concoct pure lunacy and serve it up to the Covidian cult for consumption.
Honestly, it seems par for the course these past two years. Nothing has really made sense with this so called "Pandemic" so far, so why start making sense now?

If you've been reading Fulford's column recently, he has suggested that the reason the "Pandemic" is over in Japan is because the KKR Hedge Fund and other Rockefeller and Rothchild agents were kicked out of the country, and they were the one's manufacturing positive tests-

Also, FYI, the reason “COVID” mysteriously vanished in Japan is because I filed criminal charges with the Marunouchi Police Department against the hedge fund KKR. The police were provided with evidence that all the “COVID positive” test results were fraudulently created by them. In addition, they were shown evidence that all the COVID patients and deaths occurred at hospitals they own. They were also provided evidence that a certain Robert Rothschild filed a patent in 2016 (three years before the supposed pandemic started) for a method to detect COVID 19. Subsequent law enforcement activity has forced them and their complacent government stooges to stop manufacturing a fake pandemic to force vaccines on the Japanese people.

In Japan, there are now zero new cases because the real cause of COVID, Rockefeller, and Rothschild family agents, have been all rounded up. All sorts of politicians and gangsters are now vanishing in Japan.

Makes sense to me. Really, the only thing driving this "Pandemic" narrative was the Corporate Media, Governments, and testing, testing, testing (that can very easily be manipulated into as many positives as you want). So, the only real "cure" for the "Pandemic" would be to eliminate the elements in the media and government pushing it, or simply stop testing. No amount of Vaccines or Hydroxychloroquine or Vitamin D or Aspirin or Ivermectin can do that on it's own. Of course, they were pushing the "Pandemic" narrative when there were single digit cases in the US, so really, they tried to make any number of "cases" work.

tankasnowgod

There are a lot of puzzling things. What happened in Israel, for example? They got the boosters and maybe the fourth ones and then the cases ceased to zero, after deaths and hospitalizations.
Not puzzling, really. If Israel kicked out the people running this fake "Pandemic" narrative, that's all it would take. Put someone in there who mandates that PCR tests will be run at a much lower threshold, and force the media to run stories about "The Disappearing Virus." Simple, and that's all it would take. This has always been a "Virtual Pandemic," only seen on TV and social media.

Regina

Not puzzling, really. If Israel kicked out the people running this fake "Pandemic" narrative, that's all it would take. Put someone in there who mandates that PCR tests will be run at a much lower threshold, and force the media to run stories about "The Disappearing Virus." Simple, and that's all it would take. This has always been a "Virtual Pandemic," only seen on TV and social media.
Good explanation.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Honestly, it seems par for the course these past two years. Nothing has really made sense with this so called "Pandemic" so far, so why start making sense now?

If you've been reading Fulford's column recently, he has suggested that the reason the "Pandemic" is over in Japan is because the KKR Hedge Fund and other Rockefeller and Rothchild agents were kicked out of the country, and they were the one's manufacturing positive tests-

Makes sense to me. Really, the only thing driving this "Pandemic" narrative was the Corporate Media, Governments, and testing, testing, testing (that can very easily be manipulated into as many positives as you want). So, the only real "cure" for the "Pandemic" would be to eliminate the elements in the media and government pushing it, or simply stop testing. No amount of Vaccines or Hydroxychloroquine or Vitamin D or Aspirin or Ivermectin can do that on it's own. Of course, they were pushing the "Pandemic" narrative when there were single digit cases in the US, so really, they tried to make any number of "cases" work.

Very interesting think, thanks. So, why do you think the "pandemic" is (slowly) evaporating in US as well? Is there a similar crackdown on the Kazharian mafia going here? Not that the media would reports it, but have not seen/heard about any high-profile arrests/deaths.

jay123

Typical Wash, rinse, repeat cycles. Scare people with the"virus", tell them to get the shot, back off and tell them its okay or get challenged and then do it again from the beginning. What a bunch of manipulative garbage.

Regina

I love all your posts tanka, but Fulford sounds very Q-y (quoting Simon Parkes, etc.; executions in gitmo). I'd love it if it were true, but I have the feeling I'd be gullible if I swallowed it whole.

tankasnowgod

Very interesting think, thanks. So, why do you think the "pandemic" is (slowly) evaporating in US as well? Is there a similar crackdown on the Kazharian mafia going here? Not that the media would reports it, but have not seen/heard about any high-profile arrests/deaths.

I do tend to think there is something similar going on here. There are some signs. Like Andrew Cuomo stepping down as Governor of New York. That was supposedly due to sexual harassment charges, but that would be a good "cover" story. Then, there was Newsom disappearing after his "Moderna Booster." And Terry McAullife loss in Virginia. Also, Bill Gates disappeared after his "divorce." There have been sporadic media stories/appearances since then (for both Gates and Newsom), but they look like they could have easily been staged. And every time I have seen Fauci in the past year, he has looked more and more like a Max Headroom version of the guy we used to see on TV (it's always via Zoom now, he never does an in person Press conference/interview anymore).

On top of that, why did Durham recently surface? That was an investigation that only a few people really knew about publicly. If Biden and Co. really had all this power, why didn't they quietly shut that down in some way (maybe cut all his funding or something)? And why does the Ghislane Maxwell trial keep on going? She didn't get "Epsteined" in jail (although, if Epstein is in some sort of high level Witness Protection program, faking a "suicide" would probably be the way to explain his disappearance). And there is also the Emergency Stay on the Vaccine Mandate, with OSHA seemingly backing completely down from that one.

And I do think the Afghanistan "Withdrawal" was a huge, positive sign, too.

I guess we will know more around December 4th. That's supposedly when the Federal Government runs out of money. They could always just "Raise the Debt Ceiling," but why wouldn't they have just done that on September 30th? Did their creditor(s) cut them off? Or, has their creditor(s) been removed? Maybe we will see a "Government Shutdown" and some real moves around that point. Who knows, maybe even a complete end to the "Pandemic."

Fulford has also said that DC is basically a ghost town, and that there is a weird stench in the city. I know you live near that area, do you ever venture down to the heart of the DC beast? Like near the White House and such? Is it still basically a fenced in prison?

tankasnowgod

I love all your posts tanka, but Fulford sounds very Q-y (quoting Simon Parkes, etc.; executions in gitmo).
What do you mean by "Q-y?" The actual Q posts themselves, or the community that sprung up around it? Some of the "drops" themselves did point out certain provably correct things, like the Epstein Island Temple before the Epstein arrest. There were a lot of things attributed to "Q" that were never said in the drops, though it may have been easy to make those sorts of assumptions.

I think you run that risk anytime you report on more "conspiracy" type stuff. Especially if many or your sources (or claimed sources) are confidential intelligence and secret society members. I do tend to think Fulford has a better track record than others. Remember, Fulford actually interviewed David Rockefeller on video-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NXh-2oBYWI

I'd love it if it were true, but I have the feeling I'd be gullible if I swallowed it whole.
One thing I have noticed with Fulford is he always tells people to believe their own eyes first and foremost. So I don't even think he wants you to swallow everything he is reporting whole, but try to verify it for yourself, if you can.

Perry Staltic

They created and perpetuate the panicdemic by framing positive test results as disease.

tankasnowgod

They created and perpetuate the panicdemic by framing positive test results as disease.

They created the "Pandemic" before the tests were even being used. They did it on Prophecy. I remember an early news report talking about the number of Corona Virus cases in the US TRIPLING from two to six! Clearly, any number of single digit cases isn't a big deal, certainly not a "pandemic." The WHO declared it a "Pandemic" when there were 10,000 deaths world wide. Nevermind that there are at least 50 other conditions every year that produce that number or (many) more deaths each and every year.

No doubt, the test numbers were used to prolong it for the past year, year and a half.

Regina

What do you mean by "Q-y?" The actual Q posts themselves, or the community that sprung up around it? Some of the "drops" themselves did point out certain provably correct things, like the Epstein Island Temple before the Epstein arrest. There were a lot of things attributed to "Q" that were never said in the drops, though it may have been easy to make those sorts of assumptions.

I think you run that risk anytime you report on more "conspiracy" type stuff. Especially if many or your sources (or claimed sources) are confidential intelligence and secret society members. I do tend to think Fulford has a better track record than others. Remember, Fulford actually interviewed David Rockefeller on video-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NXh-2oBYWI

One thing I have noticed with Fulford is he always tells people to believe their own eyes first and foremost. So I don't even think he wants you to swallow everything he is reporting whole, but try to verify it for yourself, if you can.

Oh, I'll cross my fingers and toes. But executions at gitmo have been bandied about since the COVID hoax was first announced.