Experiment: going full Peat

OP
S-VV

S-VV

Instead of all these supplements, have you tried one month of purely raw milk all day and nothing else?
See how that resets you.
I have tried milk only, but not raw. It doesn't give me any digestive discomfort

OP
S-VV

S-VV

what antibiotics in particular did you use?

im game when it comes to taking a ton of supps, usually always experimenting with something but if you start taking them all it once you'll never know whats helping and whats not. Also very interested in hearing your experiences with meldonium.
A combination of natural ABX like oregano, olive leaf extract etc...

Meldonium is good, more energy, but have to control fat intake or i start gaining body fat

Cloudhands

That would equate to a lot of drops for some vitamins! My D is 1000IU/ drop. A target of 10.000 IU/day would necessitate 100 drops
Right, i had to cop some higher IU drops myself. I got some 4000iu carlsons for vitamin D, the thorne vitamin K drops, healthnatura has some 15thousand IU vitamin A and some high vitamin E

rei

That would equate to a lot of drops for some vitamins! My D is 1000IU/ drop. A target of 10.000 IU/day would necessitate 100 drops
check your math. With that kind of error even the very safe vitamin d will become toxic in the long run.

T

TheBeard

I have tried milk only, but not raw. It doesn't give me any digestive discomfort

It's not about "not giving you discomfort", it's about pulling the toxins out of your gut.

OP
S-VV

S-VV

I have to report that meldonium seems to be increasing my neuropathy. It may be because it results in gamma butyrobetaine accumulation, a metabolite that is very cholinergic, and I get worse neuropathy if I try anything cholinergic. Such a shame, I really liked it.

As many of you have probably read, I can be very critical of Peat sometimes, but after watching his back of the tiger full interviews I have been deeply (re)impressed by his wealth and breadth of knowledge, and want to try to go "full peat" in order to see if it improves my health problems, mainly (very) painful whole body neuropathy. In order to do so I will adopt a diet, medication and supplement regime in accordance with direct peat quotes and drop anything else Im taking. The tentative list will be:

-Diet: 90% starch free, milk, fruit and fruit juices, some lean protein, some ruminant protein gelatine, liver in the form of pate (with some starch - unpalatable otherwise), oysters (if I can find them) and ice cream

Drugs and supplements:
Amantadine 100mg
Lidocaine 25mg
Ciproheptadine 1mg
Aspirin 500mg
Pregnenolone 100 - 300 mg
Progesterone TBD
Thyroid TBD (slowly titrate up)
Meldonium 1000mg
Vits. D,E, K (in Ray quoted dosages and forms)
Vits B1, B2, B3, B6 (in Ray quoted dosages and forms)
Acetazolamide ? (Maybe, depends on how it affects my kidney function)
CO2 tank
Red light and bright light during waking hours

At least 9 hours of sleep
Engage in intellectually fulfilling work
Walks in nature instead of (or maybe in addition to) weightlifting

I will have to purchase a lot of these compounds, and will be adding them sequentially.The underlined items I already have and will start taking. Now, for those wondering if its a f**k-ton of things Im gonna take, its true. But I believe the great resistance of my condition to improve with anything I have thrown at it justifies the approach. Plus, Ive tried going supplement and drug free- never did anything.

Any suggestions appreciated.

How is full "Peat" mode going S-VV?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals