Experiences With Natto For Vitamin K?

Hi, just wondering if anyone wouldn't mind sharing their experience with eating natto. I don't think I'd be able to get goose liver to obtain MK4 in my food, so natto looks like the most accessible and affordable option, although it's MK7. I'd prefer to try food sources right now, which is why I'm considering natto over the supplements. Thanks.

X3CyO

Fermented soy is supposed to be better than raw or soy oil. Supposed to have less estrogenic compounds, but I'm not certain. I'm sure @Travis would know a thing or two about it.

Maybe you could make natto with just soy protein with the oil removed. Or a different kind of bean. Wouldn't necessarily be the best option, but since its, a very high source of K2... perhaps based on the context could be used as a supplement every once in a while.

Tastes good personally. Not really any effects noticed when I did eat it. I did notice that the girl who gave me some to try it said that she eats it like once a week, and had a really nice well-developed face. Just stuck in my head since I know K2 affects that.

Johnathan5544

I like the taste. I bought some organic soy beans on ebay, and will get some natto from the shop then mix it with soy beans in water, then leave it sit for a while, and see if it starts fermenting the new beans. If so can make natto at home forever for the cost of the soy beans.