Experiences with DUCK eggs?

Cloudhands

Hey all! i recently started eating duck eggs again, i ate them here and there in the past, but for a little over a week now ive been eating 3 large ones a day consistently since i found a farmer who sells them cheap. All i can say is WOW! theyre definitely full of micro nutrients and also have less omega 6 then chicken eggs, but i think its gotta be the high amount of cholesterol. Ive been losing weight especially around my midsection, my voice feels a little deeper and my shoulders are capping off very nicely.

Ben.

Sounds awsome!

I kinda hate my brain for associating duck eggs with mike o hearn ...

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Sounds awsome!

I kinda hate my brain for associating duck eggs with mike o hearn ...
i didnt know who he was until now (just googled) he looks like the meme giga chad guy with the crazy jaw line lol, i really hope duck eggs do that to me! ?

Ben.

i didnt know who he was until now (just googled) he looks like the meme giga chad guy with the crazy jaw line lol, i really hope duck eggs do that to me! ?

:laughing:

yeah i only stumbled upon this guy trough natty or not videos. He recommends duck eggs ... also claims being natty while looking like this into his 50s.
Well you dont miss anything from not knowing him.

However, if gains or other things go trough the roof let us know! :wink
I woudn't even know where to get duck eggs.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

:laughing:

yeah i only stumbled upon this guy trough natty or not videos. He recommends duck eggs ... also claims being natty while looking like this into his 50s.
Well you dont miss anything from not knowing him.

However, if gains or other things go trough the roof let us know! :wink
I woudn't even know where to get duck eggs.
the farmer near my house sells em 6$ a dozen and they eat buts and fish or whatevers on the land he doesnt feed em. i know vince gironda talked about 36 chicken eggs being better than anabolic steroids, and i think 10 duck eggs has as much cholesterol but way less pufa

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals