Experience With Life Giving Store NDT ?

Frankdee20

Curious about starting this product or selenium to boost thyroid... thoughts ?

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Did you end up trying it? I’m thinking of buying lifegivingstore NDT as well.

Never used any thyroid supplement, and wanted to because of high triglycerides and cholesterol.... low thyroid can cause this, but TSH is always low ones, and free T4 and T3 levels always normal

Vileplume

Never used any thyroid supplement, and wanted to because of high triglycerides and cholesterol.... low thyroid can cause this, but TSH is always low ones, and free T4 and T3 levels always normal

Interesting. What about temps? I ordered the NDT so I’ll update you on how it goes.

My TSH is also low ones, but my digestion moves so slow, so something is not right.

it's been outstanding for me. I have been using now 230mg per day. I am in the process of switching to Cynoplus mainly for experimentation purposes but the NDT product is so good I bought a bunch of bags from LifeGivingStore.com so I wouldn't run out. A fantastic product.

Murtaza

it's been outstanding for me. I have been using now 230mg per day. I am in the process of switching to Cynoplus mainly for experimentation purposes but the NDT product is so good I bought a bunch of bags from LifeGivingStore.com so I wouldn't run out. A fantastic product.
Mind sharing your experience? Like what positives have you noticed?

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Yes, please share experiences with the NDT product ... Thanks Hamster

mbachiu

There’s this review which might be of interest

Attachments

• 0E43CB59-555D-4D48-9379-E89857A42973.jpeg
    0E43CB59-555D-4D48-9379-E89857A42973.jpeg
    197.8 KB · Views: 218
I bought it and have used it & as far as I know it "works" to some degree but like many other things it can be more helpful or harmful depending on various circumstances.

I think it maybe produced a feeling sort of similar to androsterone/maybe DHT-like stuff at optimal usage times, but not quite the same. With all of these similar substances that are thyroid-esque I gauge their effectiveness mostly on how they make me feel in terms of vigor, mentality/focus, energy level and ability to remain calm/not too stressed AKA balanced more I suppose. I've seen some benefits in milk tolerance with it (the NDT), but it's just so hard to sustain or get right. I can't even reliably get a good schedule, eating/food and so on which is why I rarely use it and instead prefer the "safer" or more familiarized stuff like coffee, energy drinks, aspirin, etc. when needed.

I'm thinking maybe NDT is just harder to get right for me, and maybe something like pure T3 or such at very low doses on and off could serve me better. If anything you can skip and/or buy the NDT from them alongside some T3 just to compare/take notes with both at different times of day, circumstances, etc.

Last edited:

AdoTintor

I've tried LGS-NDT, cynoplus, cynomel, and Tyromix/max. With the LGS product do I sometimes get a clear rush of temperature in 40mins. Particularly noticeable the first time, or when I come back to it. I assume this is the response to the T3 component. It doesn't always occur. I never get this clear short term response with any of the synthetic products, whatever dose I try. I don't really understand why I cannot recreate this effect with cynomel.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals