Experience / symptoms from being around vaccinated people?

leeteeh

Has anyone had any symptoms or issues that has came on since being around vaccinated people?
would like to hear peoples experience please.

dukesbobby777

I don’t really understand what can be done about the subject anyway (if it were indeed a bad thing), seeing as though most people think that getting a vaccine is a good idea. It’s inevitable that you come into contact with people who have had the vaccine. Literally everyone I work with has had it. My parents have had it. My friends and family have had it. What do you do, live in isolation all your life? Or buy a big boiler suit to wear outside when you come into contact with the general population?

Sitaruîm

I've only been in close contact with people who had AstraZeneca or Sputnik, neither of which is mRNA. I feel perfectly fine and that caution is to be exercised only towards people who got the mRNA jab.

Vileplume

My symptoms (hot flashes, tachycardia, brain fog, depression) began right when vaccinations began, but have recently improved over the past few weeks, despite living with two roommates who got the vaccine and spending time with family members who got the vaccine.

I credit my improvements to taking thyroid, taking cyproheptadine, drinking raw goat milk which luckily I digest easily, and improving my digestion.

Last edited:

ilovethesea

I've been unknowingly exposed to family members who got the vaccine and didn't tell me. Had close contact in indoor settings with them for hours at a time, multiple times. But I don't think there was any skin to skin contact.

No symptoms for me. I take cyproheptadine, aspirin and NDT every day which hopefully have been somewhat protective.

jomamma007

Caller - 47:09- I had a question... If you know someone in your family who has had the covid jab or shot, is there a risk for the unvaccinated person to be around the person who has had the shot? If so, does it differ with the mRNA and the untenanted virus? What would you recommend for people?

Ray Peat - 47:46- I think continuing to be conscious of washing your hands and just not being too bold about possible exposures, but I don’t think that’s a real serious risk to catch something from the vaccinated person. Other vaccines have turned out to create a vaccine related epidemic. Currently in Africa vaccine Polio, the Polio entirely dependent of the vaccine, is the main epidemic concern. There is president for the vaccine itself to create and spread disease. So it isn’t non-sense , but I don’t think it’s a great risk. KMUD 3_19_21: CV-19, shots, immune system, inflammation (2021)

Like you said, it’s unavoidable unless you live in the middle of nowhere. Eat and support your metabolism and live your life. Freaking out about getting shed on will only give you symptoms.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals